Dems intend to remove 2A by using school shootings

Which will be used by blue areas to flag everyone for any reason.

The reason this situation is a no win one is one side wants to ban guns but will never admit it, and will abuse laws to go after people with ZERO criminal intent or past and make it impossible to get a firearm just because they hate guns.

If your side were honest, we wouldn't be having this issue. But you are all fucking liars and here we are.
More slippery slope fear mongering.

The key is to treat Red Flag confiscations like you would treat a restraining order.
You go to court and convince a judge that a person is a threat to himself or others

While Matt Taibbi was testifying about the Twitter Files, the IRS was raiding his house.
Just a weird coincidence I'm sure.

Banana republic intimidation & mafia type threats are what totalitarians do.

"Gee, that's a nice bank account you got there. Be a real shame if someone confiscated all your money & threw you in prison".

th%3Fid%3DOIP.kU6dFbAiXHucLfPWDrM2XAHaHi%26pid%3DApi
His house was NOT RAIDED by the IRS mr. Drama Queen. sheesh! :lol:

More slippery slope fear mongering.

The key is to treat Red Flag confiscations like you would treat a restraining order.
You go to court and convince a judge that a person is a threat to himself or others

Bullshit. We see it in NY passing their laws after the last SC case that ignores EVERYTHING about the case.

And if the person is found to be wrongfully accused, what do they get then? How many years does it take for them to get their rights back?

Your side abuses EVERY LAW it can. So go fuck off.

Bullshit. We see it in NY passing their laws after the last SC case that ignores EVERYTHING about the case.

And if the person is found to be wrongfully accused, what do they get then? How many years does it take for them to get their rights back?

Your side abuses EVERY LAW it can. So go fuck off.

There are worse things in life than doing without your guns

A wrongfully accused person will have to survive without their guns until they straighten it out.

But if parents,spouses, teachers, friends, employers, doctors are saying you are a danger to yourself or others.….We need to listen to them

There are worse things in life than doing without your guns

A wrongfully accused person will have to survive without their guns until they straighten it out.

But if parents,spouses, teachers, friends, employers, doctors are saying you are a danger to yourself or others.….We need to listen to them

Not if you need them to defend yourself. Will the police put someone outside the person's house 24-7 during this time?

Will a false accuser be held liable? Will a person deprived of their 2nd amendment rights illegally be compensated?

Open up your wallet, bitch.

We seem more concerned about winning points than working on why we are having such a problem keeping the dead school kids body count down.

Not if you need them to defend yourself. Will the police put someone outside the person's house 24-7 during this time?

Will a false accuser be held liable? Will a person deprived of their 2nd amendment rights illegally be compensated?

Open up your wallet, bitch.

Save me your drama
When was the last time you needed a gun to defend yourself?

Treat it like you would a restraining order. If someone files a false restraining order …..you can sue them

In the meantime it is best to listen to those who know the person and are concerned

Save me your drama
When was the last time you needed a gun to defend yourself?

Treat it like you would a restraining order. If someone files a false restraining order …..you can sue them

In the meantime it is best to listen to those who know the person and are concerned

When's the last time you needed your right to a jury trial? or a speedy trial, or your right to not be a slave. A right is a right, even if you don't need to use it, or use it at all. You still keep it because it is a right.

Those laws are on the books, but they aren't being used, or once used put a person in legal hell that costs them $$ to defend their rights.

EXACTLY.

Why dont these sick fuckers attack NRA meetings? They hate the NRA.

It is because they know there are guns at the NRA MEETINGS…AND NOT AT SCHOOLS.
If leftists were smart, they would all join the NRA and take it over.

When's the last time you needed your right to a jury trial? or a speedy trial, or your right to not be a slave. A right is a right, even if you don't need to use it, or use it at all. You still keep it because it is a right.

Those laws are on the books, but they aren't being used, or once used put a person in legal hell that costs them $$ to defend their rights.
More drama

You complain about people wanting to take your guns and you being a responsible gun owner. I support you

But I am talking about taking guns from people who are making threats or are acting crazy

More drama

You complain about people wanting to take your guns and you being a responsible gun owner. I support you

But I am talking about taking guns from people who are making threats or are acting crazy

You talk about it only being about crazy people, but it never ends there with your types.

Until I can get a CCW in NYC without waiting months for it and paying hundreds of dollars, all your supposed "support" for RKBA rings hollow at best, and is an outright lie at worst.

You talk about it only being about crazy people, but it never ends there with your types.

Until I can get a CCW in NYC without waiting months for it and paying hundreds of dollars, all your supposed "support" for RKBA rings hollow at best, and is an outright lie at worst.

If you are telling the people you work with that you want to kill someone…..your boss should red flag you
If you are making bizarre statements to your wife and she is afraid…..you should be red flagged
If you are suffering depression and your doctor thinks you may be suicidal ….you should be red flagged

Take it to court and have a judge issue an order

If you are telling the people you work with that you want to kill someone…..your boss should red flag you
If you are making bizarre statements to your wife and she is afraid…..you should be red flagged
If you are suffering depression and your doctor thinks you may be suicidal ….you should be red flagged

Take it to court and have a judge issue an order

Many of these laws already exist, and are not used.

Many of these laws already exist, and are not used.

So, let’s use them
I’m tired of these shootings where everyone says……This guy gave me the creeps or I tried to go to authorities and they ignored me

Forum List

Back