Dems, if someone is mature enough to vote at the age of 16, shouldn't they be able to buy a handgun at 16?

That would have to be a psychologist or psychiatrist; because it's the mental health that's in question, a person's ability to maintain their composure and act responsibly.

And what levels do you suggest for someone to reach "maturity"?

You can't drive an automobile without having to be taught and you can't drive it without having insurance legally. Guns need to be regulated, the people who want them should have to pass tests and their records need to be checked to make sure they're not a serial killer or have mass murderer potential. If you can agree with that, I'd have to conclude you are one of the people who shouldn't have guns.
Driving isn't a funamental right. Rights can't be regulated. I would agree with training, as long as the government provides the training at no cost to the citizenry.

Sorry I'm not paranoid about the experts, if you are that means you have something to hide and most likely you shouldn't have guns.
You're paranoid about your fellow citizens. Sounds like you need to carry a piece at all times.

You can't drive an automobile without having to be taught and you can't drive it without having insurance legally. Guns need to be regulated, the people who want them should have to pass tests and their records need to be checked to make sure they're not a serial killer or have mass murderer potential. If you can agree with that, I'd have to conclude you are one of the people who shouldn't have guns.
how do you know if someone is a serial killer?.....just wondering.....

Forum List

Back