Dems Have No One for 2020

Very true...Dems were counting 2020 as Hillary's second term

Joe Biden is the only recognizable name and he would be mid 70s
There are no charismatic young guns that would be ready in 2018 to start campaigning

Liz Warren 2020?

Perhaps Julian Castro from Texas ?......

Actually the 2020 DNC Candidate has already been decided, remember?

Kim Kardashian For '1st Lady'

:lmao:

Perhaps Julian Castro from Texas ?......
The ONLY reason Castro is NOT in jail for violating the Hatch Act right now is because the WH announced Obama was not going to have the DOJ pursue the case because Castro was 'sorry'....

So yeah, following in Hillary's footsteps, he would be a great Democratic party Candidate. :p

Very true...Dems were counting 2020 as Hillary's second term

Joe Biden is the only recognizable name and he would be mid 70s
There are no charismatic young guns that would be ready in 2018 to start campaigning

Liz Warren 2020?

If Chelsea has as much audacity as her parents, or her parents pus her into it, she will run for it in 2020. Of course, she may see the light and turn Republican.

The Clinton machine and the DNC kept the competition squashed so she could waltz into the White House. Problem is, no young candidates have been groomed to run in 2020. Republicans have a dozen good young candidates should Trump choose not to run again.

It doesn't matter, Republican voter suppression efforts in the battleground states will prevent a Democrat from ever winning another Presidential election, anyway.

Republicans are evil fascists that don't believe in democracy and that is simply the truth.

Tammy Duckworth's the obvious choice. But she might want to wait, assuming Trump is successful. But the dems had better candidates than Hillary in Mark Warner and even Corey Booker.

With Tammy Duckworth, Democrats would have a twofor. A handicapped woman. And just to be sure, she could declare that she is a Lesbian and part Native American.

It doesn't matter, Republican voter suppression efforts in the battleground states will prevent a Democrat from ever winning another Presidential election, anyway.

Republicans are evil fascists that don't believe in democracy and that is simply the truth.
Hey Dubya, you mad, brau!? Understandable - HILLARY WAS JUST REJECTED BY AMERICA FOR THE 2ND TIME!

:lmao:

The Dems have had a very weak bench for a long time. this year they trotted out an independent and used up old man, a sleaze of epic proportions and two guys whose mothers couldn't name.

The Clinton machine and the DNC kept the competition squashed so she could waltz into the White House. Problem is, no young candidates have been groomed to run in 2020. Republicans have a dozen good young candidates should Trump choose not to run again.

Flee back to Guatemala while you still can, Pablo.

I'd like to see Malia Obama run in 2020

enhanced-11277-1414174486-10.jpg

As long as she doesn't show her birth certificate, nobody will know she is under 35

Tammy Duckworth's the obvious choice. But she might want to wait, assuming Trump is successful. But the dems had better candidates than Hillary in Mark Warner and even Corey Booker.

With Tammy Duckworth, Democrats would have a twofor. A handicapped woman. And just to be sure, she could declare that she is a Lesbian and part Native American.
I believe she is married and partly of Thai descent. But so very Trumpian of you to chime in.

It's just heart-breakingly F*ing SAD........

The DNC RIGGED it's own Primary

They had millions of dead people voting

McAuliffe pardoned thousands of Felons at the last minute to vote for Hillary

Obama encouraged all illegals to vote for Hillary & vowed they would not be punished for doing so

Liberals blocked the GOP Poll Watchers from entering the poll locations

Obama & the DOJ protected Hillary from Prosecution

George Soros helped rig the electronic voting machines

...and Democrats STILL couldn't steal the election....

Being crooked, criminal, and stupid is a bad combination!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

They didn't have anyone for 2016 either apparently...

That was just mean...approved! :eusa_clap:

I'd like to see Malia Obama run in 2020

As long as she doesn't show her birth certificate, nobody will know she is under 35

Another 'Dynasty'? No thanks........ (Even though she's probably more qualified now than Hillary was... :p)

Hey Dubya, you mad, brau!? Understandable - HILLARY WAS JUST REJECTED BY AMERICA FOR THE 2ND TIME!

In all honesty.....I hope that I will NEVER hear the name of Clinton ever again. Us democrats are better than that.

In all honesty.....I hope that I will NEVER hear the name of Clinton ever again. Us democrats are better than that.
Thank you for saying that. Likewise, the country does not need another Bush.

But, but, but your name dude! What about your name?

Thank you for saying that. Likewise, the country does not need another Bush.

Amen to that. We are starting to look like Rome before it fell. The same families in the same political positions over, and over, and over. We need to pass a law that prevents more than one member of a family running for POTUS.

Democrats will probably do something stupid that will make up for Donald Trump

s-l300.jpg

Forum List

Back