Dems Have No One for 2020

Tammy Duckworth's the obvious choice. But she might want to wait, assuming Trump is successful. But the dems had better candidates than Hillary in Mark Warner and even Corey Booker.

Tammy Duckworth?

Yeah, President Duckworth.

:lmao:

Very true...Dems were counting 2020 as Hillary's second term

Joe Biden is the only recognizable name and he would be mid 70s
There are no charismatic young guns that would be ready in 2018 to start campaigning

Liz Warren 2020?

I think she's too much of a one note wonder, and she linked herself to Clinton during this election.

Well, supposedly the GOP had a “deep bench” for 2016. The guy that won the contest wasn’t on the bench or even on the team.

Manonthestreet made a great observation; message beats money. Finding a message that resonates is more important than anything else with this electorate…”hope and change”, “make America great again”,

Perhaps

“Hope is on the way” ©2016 First Choice Consulting. All rights reserved….

The problem is it was TOO deep. If they would have weeded out the low hanging fruit about 10 States earlier then they did, we would have had a different nominee.

Too old probably.

And for some parts of the Democratic coalition, too Jewish.

In 4 years he'll be 70, same age as Trump.

For the Dems to win they are going to have to get younger voters out and motivated. Bernie was an aberration to me, and we saw that Hillary didn't have the draw for the young vote.

They will need someone in at most their 50's to compete.

Unless of course Trump tries to run again as an independent and the Republicans nominate someone else, then the Dems could walk in anyone.

Too old probably.

For the Dems to win they are going to have to get younger voters out and motivated. Bernie was an aberration to me, and we saw that Hillary didn't have the draw for the young vote.

Unless of course Trump tries to run again as an independent and the Republicans nominate someone else, then the Dems could walk in anyone.

That makes me wonder if Sanders has a protege that he may try to push as the new millennial candidate.

Too old probably.

That makes me wonder if Sanders has a protege that he may try to push as the new millennial candidate.

Well they better start now. In 2020 The cut-off is people born in 1985, firmly out of the Gen X zone and into the millenials.

I would see a Gen X'er as more likely, someone in their 40's or so, maybe early 50's.

Trump is the last hurrah of the Boomers.

Too old probably.

Well they better start now. In 2020 The cut-off is people born in 1985, firmly out of the Gen X zone and into the millenials.

I would see a Gen X'er as more likely, someone in their 40's or so, maybe early 50's.

The funny thing is, Trump wants to stifle education and technology advancement, perfect for keeping as many uninformed voters as possible to help keep him in power.

Trump will crush anyone that Democrats put up.

As long as Republicans push to expand their base relentlessly, they will only gain more and more.

Republicans even gained yet another state house last night(Kentucky's).

Too old probably.

The funny thing is, Trump wants to stifle education and technology advancement, perfect for keeping as many uninformed voters as possible to help keep him in power.
Bullshit.

Too old probably.

Young voters would love Corey Booker

Forum List

Back