Dems giddy over possible house take over.....really bitches?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
To all my fellow democrats who see a victory with this new version of ACA the house just passed.....you must remember this at all times and never ever forget it....this country, this sorry excuse for a so called super power, VOTED FOR DONALD DUMB AND still support this bitch. You have got to stop under estimating voters in this country and thinking just because the GOP fucks up, you got this.....Donald Dumb did everything humanly possible NOT TO GET ELECTED, we took it for granted, and now we got this orange bitch for 4 years. Mitch Turkey neck is gonna pass this healthcare bill and the people of Ky will reward this man with another 6 years when it comes up....stop underestimating white votes...these people will vote for anything that lies to them.

Math is not a democrat strong point. There are only 8 republican seats up for reelection. There are more than 20 democrat seats and they can't be sure of more than ten of those.

What other response can there be to this OP, than this?

1295180.png

To all my fellow democrats who see a victory with this new version of ACA the house just passed.....you must remember this at all times and never ever forget it....this country, this sorry excuse for a so called super power, VOTED FOR DONALD DUMB AND still support this bitch. You have got to stop under estimating voters in this country and thinking just because the GOP fucks up, you got this.....Donald Dumb did everything humanly possible NOT TO GET ELECTED, we took it for granted, and now we got this orange bitch for 4 years. Mitch Turkey neck is gonna pass this healthcare bill and the people of Ky will reward this man with another 6 years when it comes up....stop underestimating white votes...these people will vote for anything that lies to them.
I can understand their excitement, but they may want to work on being a little less repellent to such a large portion of the country.

If they can somehow manage to stop insulting and silencing those who dare to disagree with them, they could win some converts, considering who's in the White House.

"Fellow Democrats" implies something other than the master-subject relationship that is the 2017 Democrat party. Sounds like somebody drank a hell of a lot of the koolaid!

Yeah there are millions of braindead, ignorant yokels roaming the empty hills and grasslands of this country that separate the islands of civilization. They want to see those islands burn, consequences be damned.

• Banned
I can understand their excitement, but they may want to work on being a little less repellent to such a large portion of the country.

If they can somehow manage to stop insulting and silencing those who dare to disagree with them, they could win some converts, considering who's in the White House.
Its not a matter of insulting anyone, its about getting off your ass and talking directly to the people, something dems don't do or afraid to do....number one reason we lost the white house and both houses. And when I say talking to people, I mean all people, not just middle class whites..which is their biggest draw. You have got to come to the hood, these back road counties and talk......they don't do that, that's why we keep loosing shit. AND WE HAVE GOT TO GET OFF THIS FUND RAISING SHIT 25 HOURS A DAY!!! Trump spend shit on advertising and won.

Its not a matter of insulting anyone, its about getting off your ass and talking directly to the people, something dems don't do or afraid to do....number one reason we lost the white house and both houses. And when I say talking to people, I mean all people, not just middle class whites..which is their biggest draw. You have got to come to the hood, these back road counties and talk......they don't do that, that's why we keep loosing shit. AND WE HAVE GOT TO GET OFF THIS FUND RAISING SHIT 25 HOURS A DAY!!! Trump spend shit on advertising and won.
Well, it's the same thing. Stop insulting, start communicating.

The issues are there to be had. They just have to stop ANNOYING people.

They would have to convince mainstream Americans that they are on our side, which is very difficult to do as long as they openly side with criminals, perverts, illegal aliens, and other subhuman filth, as they do.

Forum List

Back