Dems Cheered Violence for 6 Months, Now It’s Excuse Time 180!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They think voters won’t notice their 180 now that voters are fleeing their party.

They bring a knife, you bring a gun!

Nice family there. Hate to see something happen to them if Trump gets elected.
F09A1F16-97B8-4F05-9F17-710B85674635.jpeg
43D240AC-C16D-4F0D-8808-60D229825DFB.jpeg

When has anyone cheered violence. If trump is in Kenosha right now, I hope that he is comforting the families of the dead and wounded, and extending to them the condolences of the American People.

When has anyone cheered violence. If trump is in Kenosha right now, I hope that he is comforting the families of the dead and wounded, and extending to them the condolences of the American People.
They didn't cheer it, Lysistrata but boy did they ever pretend it wasn't happening! As far as the left was concerned these were all "peaceful protests" and anyone claiming different was telling you lies!

Do you remember the Mayor of Portland declaring this would be the "Summer of Love" in her fair city? Talk about clueless!

No one ever cheered violence. Now please inform us as to what the Kenosha police have done and what they are doing. They are on tape interacting with gang-bangers and their chief appears to be a member of this gang.

Minneapolis rioters appear to cheer as officer gets struck in head by trash can lid

No one ever cheered violence. Now please inform us as to what the Kenosha police have done and what they are doing. They are on tape interacting with gang-bangers and their chief appears to be a member of this gang.

YOu lefties have been cheering and supporting and providing political cover and ordering cops to assist and punishing people that defend themselves, for months.

Your denial is fucking stupid.

Reality is hard for you Leftards.

They think voters won’t notice their 180 now that voters are fleeing their party.

They bring a knife, you bring a gun!

They thought 1930s Germany would work...it didn't

YOu lefties have been cheering and supporting and providing political cover and ordering cops to assist and punishing people that defend themselves, for months.

Nobody has cheered or supported violence. Now explain why the cops are supporting gang-bangers, one of whom, a minor from out of state turned into a killer.

Nobody has cheered or supported violence. Now explain why the cops are supporting gang-bangers, one of whom, a minor from out of state turned into a killer.

YOur delusions are interesting.

Well, not really. I'll be over here in reality. IF you get enough clarity to engage, say something sane, and I will address it.

YOur delusions are interesting.

Well, not really. I'll be over here in reality. IF you get enough clarity to engage, say something sane, and I will address it.

You like gang thugs. I don't. Are you a gang-banger yourself? I saw the video. The police supposedly were out there to enforce the curfew and clear the streets. But they didn't. They didn't check ID's and tell these guys to go home. A few minutes later, two were dead and one gravely wounded. I have no delusions. Please start explaining this shit. The Kenosha police allowed this gang to stay. People were marching against crooked cops. Then we see crooked cops on video.

Forum List

Back