Dems Bring Back Surrender Bill

so...you ARE continuing to say that the small force of AQ in Iraq will prevail and beat the sunni insurgents, the mahdi shiite army and the Iraqi military?

Have I got that right?

Small force?

You libs have been saying how the terorists have been pouring into Iraq because of Pres Bush

so you are saying that AQ in Iraq will beat the sunni insurgent militias, the mahd army and the iraqi military. Is that correct?

I am saying those who backed the US wil be killed

It will make Viet Nam look like a picnic

no...you have said before that AQ will defeat all those forces and rule Iraqis against their will jointly with Iraqn. Is that still your contention?

Hey MM, read s-l-o-w-l-y

those who backed us will be killed - like they were in Viet Nam after Dems forced the US to surrender

Hey MM, read s-l-o-w-l-y

those who backed us will be killed - like they were in Viet Nam after Dems forced the US to surrender
that's just a meaningless talking point you keep repeating.

who will kill them? the AQ forces? AQ forces will kill the sunni militias who are kicking their asses all over anbar using arms provided by us? How? AQ forces will kill the shiite population who has their own powerful army? How? AQ forces will kill the 150K Iraqi army? How?

how will they accomplish that?

that's just a meaningless talking point you keep repeating.

who will kill them? the AQ forces? AQ forces will kill the sunni militias who are kicking their asses all over anbar using arms provided by us? How? AQ forces will kill the shiite population who has their own powerful army? How? AQ forces will kill the 150K Iraqi army? How?

how will they accomplish that?

One thing about a lib like you MM

You wear your blinders 24/7

so...you are unable to answer those fairly simple questions? why not just say so?

If you think those who backed the Us (and tried and excuted Saddam) will be left alone if the US is forced to leave Iraq - you are a bigger fool then even I thought

(Or is Iran wil sit backl and leave Iraq alone if the Us is not there to stop them)

I would love to know when RSR thinks it is a good time to pull out. I recall RSR saying he is willing to sacrifice millions of american lives to keep america safe. He said this. RSR is willing to sacrifice basically the whole military to keep poor wittle IRAQ safe because if we dont the boogeymen will come here and kill us ALL !!!!

I love how RSR is sooooooooo willing to sacrifice American Lives but he is sooo not willing to give up his own. Kind of like how he vilifies democrats for holding save the earth concerts but then driving SUV's. You see RSR is what we here call a PUSSY. He is willing to let everyone else die for what he believes in but he does nothing to help. Do you see the hypocrisy?

If you think those who backed the Us (and tried and excuted Saddam) will be left alone if the US is forced to leave Iraq - you are a bigger fool then even I thought

(Or is Iran wil sit backl and leave Iraq alone if the Us is not there to stop them)

why can't you answer my questions?

I dont get how red states rules, still thinks that the military can solve this problem. First of all, you can bring peace to Iraq walking around with an M-16.

Secondly, even if the violence slows down....now what? You rebuild the infastructure which will take decades, and our soldiers will basically be contractors.

So please tell me RSR why we should keep our soldiers in iraq to keep peace, when their job is not to keep peace but to win battles?

And also, how long do you plan on wanting them to stay in Iraq, because I have seen estimates that it would take contractors 8-10 years to rebuild the infastructure. And thats with zero violence.

I dont get how red states rules, still thinks that the military can solve this problem. First of all, you can bring peace to Iraq walking around with an M-16.

Secondly, even if the violence slows down....now what? You rebuild the infastructure which will take decades, and our soldiers will basically be contractors.

So please tell me RSR why we should keep our soldiers in iraq to keep peace, when their job is not to keep peace but to win battles?

And also, how long do you plan on wanting them to stay in Iraq, because I have seen estimates that it would take contractors 8-10 years to rebuild the infastructure. And thats with zero violence.

The people of Iraq are stepping up. Even with the attacks, they line up to join the military and police

They faced death as they voted in three elections

The Dems think surrender will stop the terrorists from hating us and benefit them politically - that is there main goal

I thought the Dems ran on the platform of ending the war back in November? Dems just gave Bush more money for the war and now want to end it? What happened? The party with no spine..

The terrorists have been pulling for the Dems surrender plan since the 06 election

Dems are trying once again to reward them for the patience and support

And what evidence do you have to support this assertion? Please provide links to independent, unbiased sources. Freeper blogs don't count.

I have

You are the one ignoring the facts - nothing new there

you never answer any questions...you just SAY you do.....

I'll bet that you cannot give me a thread and post number where you have EVER answered these questions:

who will kill these Iraqis loyal to Americans? the AQ forces? AQ forces will kill the sunni militias who are kicking their asses all over anbar using arms provided by us? How? AQ forces will kill the shiite population who has their own powerful army? How? AQ forces will kill the 150K Iraqi army? How?

I thought the Dems ran on the platform of ending the war back in November? Dems just gave Bush more money for the war and now want to end it? What happened? The party with no spine..

Well you completely dodged my Iraqi infastructure question, but thats expected so I will let it go.

To answer this question, yes for once you are right. They have zero spine, if they want to run on ending the war, they should do whatever it takes to end it, despite political reprecussions.

Well you completely dodged my Iraqi infastructure question, but thats expected so I will let it go.

To answer this question, yes for once you are right. They have zero spine, if they want to run on ending the war, they should do whatever it takes to end it, despite political reprecussions.

When do Dems not care about political reprecussions?

They live their lives by polls

Forum List

Back