dems back away from calling witnesses !

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
after calling for witnesses dems back out after republicans threaten to call witnesses to counter them ..... and now the house managers have agreed to go ahead and vote instead ... i guess the left doesnt want to answer why they refused 10000 national guard troops to be sent by the WH well before the riot and just what did Pelosi and dem leaders know and when did they know it ? dems make the threat and then run away like the cowards all democrats are on calling witnesses ... Trump impeachment trial heads to closing arguments after witness effort fizzles

Last edited:
The witness they wanted to call really had nothing to say anyways

but I would like for Pelosi to answer "some questions"........probably only take a month or two to ask her some of them.

Last edited:
The Democrat clown show continues.

The Democrats are so full of hate and have such a weak case that they don't know what they are doing most of the time.

It is really pathetic to watch.

It is obvious none of the idiots ever took the TDS medication that was prescribed to them by their mental health professional.

after calling for witnesses dems back out after republicans threaten to call witnesses to counter them ..... and now the house managers have agreed to go ahead and vote instead ... i guess the left doesnt want to answer why they refused 10000 national guard troops to be sent by the WH well before the riot and just what did Pelosi and dem leaders know and when did they know it ? dems make the threat and then run away like the cowards all democrats are on calling witnesses ... Trump impeachment trial heads to closing arguments after witness effort fizzles
They (the Democrats) have been doing NOTHING but wasting our time in their 4 year effort to GET TRUMP.

It's long past time to MOVE ON and do the country's business.

LOL Dims.

2f77bd56fd935418928cc5dbdc91b098.gif

Trump’s attorney, Michael van der Veen, objected to the request, saying that that if Democrats get a witness, he would need to depose "at least over 100 witnesses. Not just one.”
Because that's only fair, obviously. If you're completely nuts.
Instead of setting up a deposition of Beutler, however, House managers and Trump's attorneys agreed to allow her statements to reporters to be placed into the record and forgo taking her testimony.
Who caved?

One of my favorite pieces of evidence presented by House Managers was by the one who said Trump must be convicted because she is a black woman.

That is iron fucking clad evidence.

another pathetic end to another pathetic clown show from dems .
____

Agree. Trump lawyer, Van Der Deen is currently humiliating the Democrats.

Main theme is Hypocrisy which is now obviously a central theme for the Democratic Party....which is heading dangerously down the road toward Bolshevism.

Manufacturing evidence should get attorneys disbarred and thrown in jail.

The witness they wanted to call really had nothing to say anyways

but I would like for Pelosi to answer "some questions"........probably only take a month or two to ask her some of them.

So Nancy, only 2 questions for you: first, why did you refuse the offer of 10,000 National Guard troops and second when did you give the "Let them in!" order to the Capital police?

This fucking asshole is going on and on about irrelevant shit.

Julian Bond?

What the fuck?

Forum List

Back