Demonicrats now saying Gabbard in "collusion" with Russia

Gabbard in league with the Russians?? LMAO

Wow. Talk about ridiculous. The woman is a US Army vet. She doesn't kiss asses nor does she kiss the ring.

If the Dems are pushing this shit then it just shows how idiotic they are.

What a bunch of loons.
no, it means they are afraid of her.

When will that evil witch ever go away? She is the most annoying politician to ever exist, in the entire history of the world. Maybe she's just jealous because unlike her, Tulsi seems to actually be an ethical person, which of course is very rare in politics.

Tulsi a Russian plant....LMFAO.....the libs have completely lost it now...Hillary said the Green party candidate is working for Trump and the Russians....OMG....
Americans have lost it and all they can do is spray spittle on one another while your "two" political parties work in tandem to override the will of the unsubstantial people, of which you are one.
Ummmmmm Bo......Trump won.....remember?....
Who granted the aristocracy yet another redistribution of wealth, same as it ever was.
You want to see your worst nightmare?....elect another swamp establishment creep....like Warren...there was a time when an elected Senator or congressman wouldn't even bother running for President because the people were too smart...now the dems are ready to layer our government top to bottom with war hawk Democrats from the swamp....men and women that have made a lifetime of being in government....I don't get it....

Gabbard in league with the Russians?? LMAO

Wow. Talk about ridiculous. The woman is a US Army vet. She doesn't kiss asses nor does she kiss the ring.

If the Dems are pushing this shit then it just shows how idiotic they are.

What a bunch of loons.
no, it means they are afraid of her.

Which is why she will never get the nod from the DNC. She's the best of those sad sacks that are running for POTUS. She will never get the nod.

I'd be pissed if I got the most vote then found out that I lost because my opponent cheated and so would everyone else here.

Why is it you right wingers love Tulsi Gabbard?

She seems to align with Trump's isolationism, and has a penchant for strongmen (Modi, Assad), just like Trump.

And you do know how that makes righards moist.

That's the most hatefully dishonest reply I've seen here in a long time.

Being opposed to unconstitutional needless wars based on lies is not "isolationism." When did Democrats become the pro-war party? You act as if it's a bad thing to not be a warmonger.

Second lie, she doesn't have a "penchant" for any of those people. Those are the same lies that people told about Ron Paul. And the reason some conservatives like her is because she's not a warmongering, amoral blind partisan... unlike the others, she appears to actually think for herself, and calls the others out on corruption and their hate and divisiveness.

Oh, cool your jets, willya, buttercup? I spoke about the rightards' perceptions and what has allure to them, dripping with sarcasm. I actually thought that was obvious. But yes, if you're getting praise from both Ron Paul, the racist crackpot, and David Duke, the neo-Nazi, while you find yourself holding hands with the Butcher of Damascus, a bit of soul-searching would be quite a propos, don't you think? ... and I am saying that while liking her not fitting into any mold - just to clarify.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
You Democrats should take it as God-spell too, just as you always do.

Hillary Clinton Claims Russians ‘Grooming’ Tulsi Gabbard as Third-Party Candidate

You might want to actually watch the video and listen to the podcast source in your own link. The characterization was attributed (by Gabbard) to commentators in the New York Times and CNN, not to Clinton.

As for what Clinton actually said, again from your own link:

"They're also gonna do third party again. I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be their third party candidate.... they KNOW they can't win without a third party candidate"​

That's at 35:36. "They" refers to external propagandists playing the distraction game after noting that Rump could not win a majority of the vote in Wisconsin, Michigan (Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida etc) and would therefore be concentrating on shunting votes that Rump would not get anyway off to third party candidates. It's about Russian-Rumpian collusion. She doesn't even mention Gabbard's name.

She also says earlier:
"Part of what we have to do is alert the campaigns and try to protect them... try to raise the alarm about the breaches of our election system, try to stand up against the misinformation, weaponization of information, propaganda".​

You didn't bother to vet your own pseudo-article, did you. NOWHERE does she say or imply that Gabbard (or anybody else) is in "collusion with Russia". PROVE ME WRONG.

Oh and one more thing --- "Hillary Clinton" -- the singular -- is not "Democrats" the plural.

""They're also gonna do third party again. I'm not making any predictions but I think they've got their eye on somebody who's currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be their third party candidate.... they KNOW they can't win without a third party candidate""

Which Dem is she talking about?

Tulsi Gabbard is polling low. She will run in a couple of primaries and be done. Democrats aren't liking her and when you get praise from the world of white supremacy, you're doomed in the democratic party.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I've been saying from the get-go that Tulsi Gabbard is a younger female version of Bernie Sanders, but Clinton is smoking crack if she thinks Gabbard is a tool of Putin. Trump is filling that job right now. :D

After all, he did just surrender the Middle East to Russia this week.

You can hear Clinton's whackadoo "prediction" here: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=a...-AKHZsMC_AQieUEegQIABAE&ep=6&at=1571406131757

Go to the 35 minute mark.

^ from a confirmed 3 pack of crack a day smoker who is absolutely convinced that Trump is a tool of Putin

Tulsi Gabbard is polling low. She will run in a couple of primaries and be done. Democrats aren't liking her and when you get praise from the world of white supremacy, you're doomed in the democratic party.

Hopefully she runs as 3rd Party and pulls those white democrats with her. The non-living and Illegals will go with Hillary - again

I'd be pissed if I got the most vote then found out that I lost because my opponent cheated and so would everyone else here.

She seems to align with Trump's isolationism, and has a penchant for strongmen (Modi, Assad), just like Trump.

Being opposed to unconstitutional needless wars based on lies is not "isolationism." When did Democrats become the pro-war party? You act as if it's a bad thing to not be a warmonger.

Second lie, she doesn't have a "penchant" for any of those people. Those are the same lies that people told about Ron Paul. And the reason some conservatives like her is because she's not a warmongering, amoral blind partisan... unlike the others, she appears to actually think for herself, and calls the others out on corruption and their hate and divisiveness.

Oh, cool your jets, willya, buttercup? I spoke about the rightards' perceptions and what has allure to them, dripping with sarcasm. I actually thought that was obvious. But yes, if you're getting praise from both Ron Paul, the racist crackpot, and David Duke, the neo-Nazi, while you find yourself holding hands with the Butcher of Damascus, a bit of soul-searching would be quite a propos, don't you think? ... and I am saying that while liking her not fitting into any mold - just to clarify.

Nice Doublespeak.

Why should she do some "soul-searching" while at the same time I don't hear anything from you or others about warmongers like Hillary, who literally laugh at the prospect of "taking out" entire countries and getting into WW3? No soul-searching needed for those with a long sordid history of corruption, but only for someone who actually appears to be principled and against unjust unnecessary wars?

Hopefully she runs as 3rd Party and pulls those white democrats with her. The non-living and Illegals will go with Hillary - again
She's not pulling them now and Hillary will not be running.

Nice Doublespeak.

Why should she do some "soul-searching" while at the same time I don't hear anything from you or others about warmongers like Hillary, who literally laugh at the prospect of "taking out" entire countries and getting into WW3? No soul-searching needed for those with a long sordid history of corruption, but only for someone who actually appears to be principled and against unjust unnecessary wars?

Hillary Clinton did not have a long history of corruption. She had a long history of being accused of things that never turned out to be true. Tulsi Gabbard is polling low and she's out there campaigning like everybody else. So her ideas just aren't reasonating with the people.

Hey buttercup ,

Would you like to show me a crime Hillary Clinton was indicted of.

Forum List

Back