Democrats Won't Tell The American People

It goes on with every administration even the GOP ones. Trump had secret meetings with foreign presidents also, whoop-dee-doo. What made you think you should be privy to every meeting by a politician?
Bullshit. The Dems would actually lock doors when they met to keep what they were doing a secret. We aren't talking about foreign dignitaries. We are talking about the Democrats, hiding what they do. It is called a lack of transparency. They leaned on it heavily to pass the Obamacare monster....

It goes on with every administration even the GOP ones. Trump had secret meetings with foreign presidents also, whoop-dee-doo. What made you think you should be privy to every meeting by a politician?
Why is it that the left always complain about how Trump and Republicans do things, take the low road, and have low moral character and then democrats turn right around and do the very same things themselves?

Like I said, thank god we have people like you to shine a light for us blind folk to see!!
People all over have been trying to explain it to you. You should be able to see it without my help but sometimes the blind never see.

People all over have been trying to explain it to you. You should be able to see it without my help but sometimes the blind never see.
And sometimes the ignorant think they are smarter than everybody else. You honestly think you see things that I’m not seeing? Takes some hubris to act like that

The Dems hold the smallest majority in American history.

Where do you come up with this shit...?

117th (2021–2023) ... 222 Democrats ... 212 Republicans ... a majority by 10 seats

107th (2001–2003) ... 212 Democrats ... 221 Republicans ... a majority by 9 seats

83rd (1953–1955) ... 213 Democrats ... 221 Republicans ... a majority by 8 seats

72nd (1931-1933) ... 216 Democrats ... 218 Republicans ... a majority by 2 seats

65th (1917-1919) ... 214 Democrats ... 215 Republicans ... a majority by 1 seat

Forum List

Back