Democrats who were in the Klan.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
So the Democrat party invented and propagated the Klan, and to this day are still extremely racist to this day. Look at Chicago, Detroit, the 4th ward here in Houston (which is getting better because the folks who live there stopped listening to house negro's like Shell Jackson Lee, a carpet bagger from no new Youk). Anyway, I figure a list of famous Klan members that were and are democrats, so here go's.

1. Justice Hugo L. Black a supreme court justice who never left or disavowed the organization.

2. William McKinley a republican. Dang, one for one!

3. Woodrow Wilson, damn, imagine the scandal if a modern president was found to be Klan member, and wasn't a Republican. And democrats, even Bammer canonized this dreg. What a dummy.

4. Warren G. Harding. Dang.

Looking at the list, there is way to many racist democrats to list. Seriously, do a serch on it.

So the Democrat party invented and propagated the Klan, and to this day are still extremely racist to this day. Look at Chicago, Detroit, the 4th ward here in Houston (which is getting better because the folks who live there stopped listening to house negro's like Shell Jackson Lee, a carpet bagger from no new Youk). Anyway, I figure a list of famous Klan members that were and are democrats, so here go's.

1. Justice Hugo L. Black a supreme court justice who never left or disavowed the organization.

3. Woodrow Wilson, damn, imagine the scandal if a modern president was found to be Klan member, and wasn't a Republican. And democrats, even Bammer canonized this dreg. What a dummy.

Looking at the list, there is way to many racist democrats to list. Seriously, do a serch on it.

If your grandfather was a serial killer, how much of his crimes are you to blame for?

If your grandfather was a serial killer, how much of his crimes are you to blame for?

Funny you say that. My grandpa shot a dude seven times in the chest in Martinez California when he was about 19. The man was a real migrant worker not an illegal called a migrant worker. To this day there are members of that family who say they will kill one of us if they can. Oh, and yeah, he was a cop shooting a biligerant drunk.

That aside, I find it remarkable that the Democrat party supposedly changed its ways and renounced the Klan, yet here they are demonizing wealthy successful black men and woman and doing nothing about black on black violence which kills more young black men then any cops do.

Yes they were....in the Past...where Con-servatives live.

Funny you say that. My grandpa shot a dude seven times in the chest in Martinez California when he was about 19. The man was a real migrant worker not an illegal called a migrant worker. To this day there are members of that family who say they will kill one of us if they can. Oh, and yeah, he was a cop shooting a biligerant drunk.

That aside, I find it remarkable that the Democrat party supposedly changed its ways and renounced the Klan, yet here they are demonizing wealthy successful black men and woman and doing nothing about black on black violence which kills more young black men then any cops do.

Nice dodge.

Mebbe, but um, where are all the fulfilled promises the Democrat party made to the black folks? Why are their neighborhoods like third world countries?

Democrats who were in the Klan.

there was lots of them

still are lots of them

Yeah. Party of indisputable racism, at best racially negligent anyway. They only need the blacks to vote, after that they can go back to killing each other. Rahm" Nub finger" Emanuel must be planning a way to not let the crises in Chicago go to waste.

You would be happy to take everyone back to the 7th Century.

So the Democrat party invented and propagated the Klan

Complete bullshit. First, there's no such thing as the "Democrat party" [sic] and second, the Klan was founded by six Confederate war vets with no political affiliation, died after less than a decade and then was re-formed by a defrocked Methodist minister and salesman who also had no political affiliation. That's historical fact.

Absolute bullshit. The Klan didn't even EXIST when McKinley was in office. It had been gone since the early 1870s and wasn't re-formed until 1915 --- fourteen years after McKinley was dead.

Where the fuck do you get this absurd crapola?

Wrong again. The Klan wasn't even (re-)formed until late in Wilson's first term, and it didn't spread until the 1920s. Present your evidence. I'm sure it'll be entertaining.

Why the fuck would a sitting President ---- join the Klan anyway?

Wrong again. No such evidence.

Present it.

That aside, I find it remarkable that the Democrat party supposedly changed its ways and renounced the Klan,

No doubt you do, since you're this degree of ignorant. The fact is the DemocratIC Party, if that's what you're trying to say, was never in a position to "renounce" something it was never part of. The Klan went out of its way to avoid political affiliations -- although it did for a period in the 1920s offer support or resistance to certain politicians, both Democrats and Republicans, for its own advantage.

And by the way --- nice LINK.

/thread

How many years ago ......?
Does it matter......lot closer to current time period than dead Confederates in a statue

Yup. Interesting factoid, many of the confederates who joined and for all intents bailed on the Klan when they saw what it was and where it was going. None of the Democrat political elite left on principal, but only to exploit the people they used to lynch.

The funny thing about the OP is...it dwells in the pass. At one time the Dems, in the south were the party of racism. When they changed to support the civil rights struggle, the rats abandoned ship...the Dixiecrats. The Republicans welcomed them with open arms because they GAVE the south to the pubs.

It's all politics in the end.

So the Democrat party invented and propagated the Klan

Complete bullshit. First, there's no such thing as the "Democrat party" [sic] and second, the Klan was founded by six Confederate war vets with no political affiliation, died after less than a decade and then was re-formed by a defrocked Methodist minister and salesman who also had no political affiliation. That's historical fact.

Absolute bullshit. The Klan didn't even EXIST when McKinley was in office. It had been gone since the early 1870s and wasn't re-formed until 1915 --- fourteen years after McKinley was dead.

Where the fuck do you get this absurd crapola?

Wrong again. The Klan wasn't even (re-)formed until late in Wilson's first term, and it didn't spread until the 1920s. Present your evidence. I'm sure it'll be entertaining.

Why the fuck would a sitting President ---- join the Klan anyway?

Wrong again. No such evidence.

Present it.

That aside, I find it remarkable that the Democrat party supposedly changed its ways and renounced the Klan,

No doubt you do, since you're this degree of ignorant. The fact is the DemocratIC Party, if that's what you're trying to say, was never in a position to "renounce" something it was never part of. The Klan went out of its way to avoid political affiliations -- although it did for a period in the 1920s offer support or resistance to certain politicians, both Democrats and Republicans, for its own advantage.

And by the way --- nice LINK.

Right here^ this is a perfect example of the sheep that come out of our public schools. And you point to me and call me ignorant? Beats being a coward. Your just another mindless drone who wants to hang with the "cool" kids. Links? They are tossed around left and right and you tards claim right wing propaganda. You support the party of slavery. You love it, and as long as the hoodrat are not shooting up your neighborhood or killing your kids you are just fine with it. Stop being a coward and embrace your love of the Democrat party. I cay Democrat because it's not a democratic party. It's a party of subjugation and slavery as evidenced in Detroitv Chicago, South central LA, Louisiana and so on. Y'all are just scared because year by year black are buying your bull shit less and less. Now go blow a goat drone. Or do your links if it feels makes you feel good. Fact remains you democrats invented the Klan.

Also a lot of black people were in the original KKK, they were used as spies, to spy on other blacks.

Forum List

Back