Democrats Were Getting Clobbered Because Of Rioting In Their Cities......Now Most Of Them Have Ended....Isn't That Strange?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
What happened to the riots?

I'll tell you what happened, the people that were funding and organizing them discovered that they were getting clobbered in the polls over their riot squads attacking anything and everything.....so predictably, most of the really violent destruction has tapered off.

I knew that once the Democrats discovered that people were starting to blame them for encouraging rioters...the frequency of "Peaceful Protests" would lessen.
Joe Biden said all of this would end if he's elected senator.....I mean president.

According to the Bridging the Divide Initiative, a Princeton think tank that conducts U.S. protest modeling with a wink and nod to the left, there was a free fall in the number of BLM-associated demonstrations and uprisings from a late-May peak to an October low. Who or what was responsible for this plunge?

Of course dozens of Democrat controlled cities are preparing for the coming riots that will happen after the election. They claim that white supremacists will roam the streets after the results is announced.

The big problem is this....if Democrats are willing to go to such lengths, burning down businesses and paying thugs to invade neighborhoods throwing rocks thru windows.....what's next? Taking our guns so they can begin home-invasions in mass?

Can anyone else see where this is going?

I'll tell you what happened, the people that were funding and organizing them discovered that they were getting clobbered in the polls over their riot squads attacking anything and everything.....so predictably, most of the really violent destruction has tapered off.

Or more likely... it's not as warm... people are less inclined to demonstrate when it's cold out...

Trump won't lose because of Trump Riots... He'll lose because of Trump Plague.

If Biden gets elected, these dweebs will be emboldened and riot even more. Confrontations with law abiding people will ensue and things will degenerate into civil war, no doubt about it. The Democrat goal of totalitarianism will fuel their madness. The solution is, vote straight Republican and give Trump a mandate to restore order to our country.

The D's saw their Rioting strategy wasn't working, and now they are trying to re-brand the radical Sleepy Joe as some kind of "moderate". But Joe is ON TAPE advocating for BLM et al.
Or the fact that leftist supporters were bailing out rioters....and Kamala Harris was encouraging rioters to do more.

If Biden gets elected, these dweebs will be emboldened and riot even more. Confrontations with law abiding people will ensue and things will degenerate into civil war, no doubt about it. The Democrat goal of totalitarianism will fuel their madness. The solution is, vote straight Republican and give Trump a mandate to restore order to our country.
Once a bunch of rioters end up face down bleeding to death in the streets....the Biden Administration and congress will demand the repeal of the 2nd Amendment.

Once a bunch of rioters end up face down bleeding to death in the streets....the Biden Administration and congress will demand the repeal of the 2nd Amendment.

We should be so lucky....

Actually, did you all forget Kent State, and how that was a big old black eye for Nixon?

Here's how you end the riots... you actually address what they are rioting about.

As a wise Officer said to me when I was in the National Guard - "When we are called out on a civil disturbance, those are not the enemy out there. Those are your fellow citizens, they are damned angry about something and they have every right to be."

I knew that once the Democrats discovered that people were starting to blame them for encouraging rioters...the frequency of "Peaceful Protests" would lessen.
Joe Biden said all of this would end if he's elected senator.....I mean president.

According to the Bridging the Divide Initiative, a Princeton think tank that conducts U.S. protest modeling with a wink and nod to the left, there was a free fall in the number of BLM-associated demonstrations and uprisings from a late-May peak to an October low. Who or what was responsible for this plunge?

Of course dozens of Democrat controlled cities are preparing for the coming riots that will happen after the election. They claim that white supremacists will roam the streets after the results is announced.

The big problem is this....if Democrats are willing to go to such lengths, burning down businesses and paying thugs to invade neighborhoods throwing rocks thru windows.....what's next? Taking our guns so they can begin home-invasions in mass?

Yep.....this election is an existential election for our country......if biden wins, our enemies both foreign and domestic will make their moves.....China already owns joe biden and his family, the democrat party, hollywood, professional sports, and our universities....they will make military moves in Asia, taking the territories they have wanted since the end of WW2......and Russia will push west again..........

Or more likely... it's not as warm... people are less inclined to demonstrate when it's cold out...

one track mind, what a shame.

Look, Spock, that's the popular narrative right? That the "riots" have ended or ebbed or whatever? But allow me to share some local news. In the nearby sleepy little American town of Bel Air, Maryland—two nights past—BLM/Antifa whatever you want call the democrat myrmidon, damaged four private homes and painted their calling cards on public buildings.

So how did our local news outlet(s) report this incident? As vandalism carried out by one or two criminals. They also "balanced" the narrative by claiming some white supremacist group we've never heard of around here was also present somehow. See, even our ultra conservative sheriff is now tripping over himself to balance all political narratives involving BLM/Antifa. By balance I mean he can't talk about BLM without injecting some talk of white supremacist or nationalist groups into the press release. I guess he's finally running scared, the coward.

Riots are still happening, however, there seems to be a new trend in my region where BLM/Antifa actions are being reported as "simple" criminal activity.

"Dammit, Jim . . . that green Vulcan blood . . . " (Just kidding, thanks for your post)

Multiple homes vandalized overnight in Harford County

The word was given out by the Prog elites. The Propaganda Playbook is an old one. Its the same thing with different players and different avenues of attack. But it is the same.

CNN said the Kenosha riots were negatively affecting the Democrats in their internal polls in Wisconsin and called off the dogs.

Obviously the Democrat riots were designed to hurt Trump but backfired.

I agree with JOE (ugh)----it's the WEATHER that ends riots-----PRAY FOR RAIN. When spring comes----a young man's fancy turns to love------a pile of wild animals RIOT

Look, Spock, that's the popular narrative right? That the "riots" have ended or ebbed or whatever? But allow me to share some local news. In the nearby sleepy little American town of Bel Air, Maryland—two nights past—BLM/Antifa whatever you want call the democrat myrmidon, damaged four private homes and painted their calling cards on public buildings.

So how did our local news outlet(s) report this incident? As vandalism carried out by one or two criminals. They also "balanced" the narrative by claiming some white supremacist group we've never heard of around here was also present somehow. See, even our ultra conservative sheriff is now tripping over himself to balance all political narratives involving BLM/Antifa. By balance I mean he can't talk about BLM without injecting some talk of white supremacist or nationalist groups into the press release. I guess he's finally running scared, the coward.

Riots are still happening, however, there seems to be a new trend in my region where BLM/Antifa actions are being reported as "simple" criminal activity.

"Dammit, Jim . . . that green Vulcan blood . . . " (Just kidding, thanks for your post)

Multiple homes vandalized overnight in Harford County
Well, they didn't end the "Peaceful Protests", they just changed tactics.

Anything that happens is almost totally ignored by the media. But it is clear that some of it has tapered off. Now much of the damage is from copy-cats that think it's fun to go around defacing property.
If you look at their tactics it was always some white commie instigating a riot by screaming slogans and throwing a brick thru a window, which resulted in a mad dash by adolescent blacks into a store to pilliage its contents. Or they throw a Molotov cocktail thru a window. Many of the people doing this are occupied teaching our kids how to hate America in classrooms across the country. Leftist teachers were some of the organizers, students the pawns in their game.

I agree with JOE (ugh)----it's the WEATHER that ends riots-----PRAY FOR RAIN. When spring comes----a young man's fancy turns to love------a pile of wild animals RIOT
Joe's full of manure.

Joe's full of manure.

In general-----but even a broken clock is right twice per day

If this is what it looks like with the Dems taking a beating I’d hate to see what it looks like when they are kicking ass.

That's hilarious.....they have Texas as a tossup.

Take a look at the no toss up map. That should have you rolling in the aisle.
Without California the Democrats are screwed. That's the only thing keeping Biden in this.

Forum List

Back