Democrats Unite Behind Terrorists

It's true...

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said late Monday that Antifa should not be equated with white supremacists, arguing that "in a clash between hate and those who oppose it, those who oppose it are on the side of right" even if they resort to "petty violence."

Absolute insanity... a other democrat who wants his own communities burned to ground in order to win against Caesar Trump.

He bought the white supremacist rhetoric as well, delusional as usual.

While I don't condone violence or property damage under the guise of protest, state for me how many people have been killed by white supremacists?...and how many have been killed by Antifa?
I dont know those numbers, but they dont come anywhere near the amount of murders committed by black gangs.
Blacks killing blacks in gang violence.

White assfuck supremacists are killing people of color. You probably like that aspect.
soooooo it doesnt matter who is killed the only thing that matters is the color of the killer ...
soooooo, it says that the gang violence has nothing to do with race & your white supremcist buddies kill based on race

It's true...

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said late Monday that Antifa should not be equated with white supremacists, arguing that "in a clash between hate and those who oppose it, those who oppose it are on the side of right" even if they resort to "petty violence."

Absolute insanity... a other democrat who wants his own communities burned to ground in order to win against Caesar Trump.

While I don't condone violence or property damage under the guise of protest, state for me how many people have been killed by white supremacists?...and how many have been killed by Antifa?
I dont know those numbers, but they dont come anywhere near the amount of murders committed by black gangs.

White assfuck supremacists are killing people of color. You probably like that aspect.
soooooo it doesnt matter who is killed the only thing that matters is the color of the killer ...
soooooo, it says that the gang violence has nothing to do with race & your white supremcist buddies kill based on race
Who gives a fuck what the motivations of murderers are?

It's true...

intelligent people.

It's true...

intelligent people.
More like imbeciles. A murderer is a murderer. Its doesnt matter if he kills for fun, or because he is a racist, or because he wanted money. Who gives a fuck what the motivations of murderers are? I mean besides imbeciles.

It's true...

intelligent people.
More like imbeciles. A murderer is a murderer. Its doesnt matter if he kills for fun, or because he is a racist, or because he wanted money. Who gives a fuck what the motivations of murderers are? I mean besides imbeciles.

RealDumb is real dumb. If it is a white man killing a black man - that's the end of the world. Otherwise he could not give a toss.

Antifa should not be equated with white supremacists, arguing that "in a clash between hate and those who oppose it, those who oppose it are on the side of right" even if they resort to "petty violence."
So you are good with conservatives opposing left wing HATE groups like BLM and Antifa.

Good to know. I too oppose hate. Nobody hates like the left.

Antifa should not be equated with white supremacists, arguing that "in a clash between hate and those who oppose it, those who oppose it are on the side of right" even if they resort to "petty violence."
So you are good with conservatives opposing left wing HATE groups like BLM and Antifa.

Good to know. I too oppose hate. Nobody hates like the left.

That was from the article, with the batshit crazy laying his views.

But yes of course I am fine with opposing Burning, Looting, and Murdering. Not opposing it is what I am not fine with.

It's true...

intelligent people.

RealDumb is real dumb. If it is a white man killing a black man - that's the end of the world. Otherwise he could not give a toss.

A prime example of why BLM exists is Trayvon Martin. A Neighborhood Watch leader, Zimmerman, violated the Watch rules, disregarded police advisement & ended up killing Martin. He told the police his story & the police just accepted it. Trayvon's life did not matter.

Then there were others that were gunned down by law enforcement & just written of as following procedures.

This is what BLM is about.

You peiople rneally need to get a clue.

It's true...

intelligent people.

A prime example of why BLM exists is Trayvon Martin. A Neighborhood Watch leader, Zimmerman, violated the Watch rules, disregarded police advisement & ended up killing Martin. He told the police his story & the police just accepted it. Trayvon's life did not matter.

Then there were others that were gunned down by law enforcement & just written of as following procedures.

So BLM exists because a man defended himself against assault - and they have a problem with that.

No surprises there. I am sure the above finds a way to make this reasonable in his twisted brain.

It's true...

intelligent people.

Even if you believe Trayvon was murdered, why would you protest it? Does protesting murders stop people from committing murder? If that works, then maybe you ought to protest when blacks commit murder since they do it FAR more than everyone else. :cuckoo:

It's true...

intelligent people.

Even if you believe Trayvon was murdered, why would you protest it? Does protesting murders stop people from committing murder? If that works, then maybe you ought to protest when blacks commit murder since they do it FAR more than everyone else. :cuckoo:

I am not sure if protesting can stop murder. But it has sure lead to a lot of murder. Burning, Looting and Murder to be more specific.

It's true...

intelligent people.

I am not sure if protesting can stop murder. But it has sure lead to a lot of murder. Burning, Looting and Murder to be more specific.

Maybe if peaceful protesting had changed anything. And really looting is people taking advantage of the protest & not the protesters themselves.

It's true...

intelligent people.

You stupid shit. They were protesting the idea that the police did nothing to investigate to find the truth.

What was protested? This quick review

Zimmerman to police: "I shot & killed a black thug"

Police to Zimmerman: Did he deserve it?

Zimmerman:" Yep"

Police: OK then. You can go home.

It's true...

intelligent people.

Maybe if peaceful protesting had changed anything. And really looting is people taking advantage of the protest & not the protesters themselves.

You do not have rights to violently protest and kill innocent people in America no matter how much you believe your views are justified. Of course, they are not. The situation has been getting better.

Get back to Africa for that.

It's true...

intelligent people.

I see no evidence of that.

It's true...

intelligent people.

You stupid shit. They were protesting the idea that the police did nothing to investigate to find the truth.

He went home because there was a god damn witness who saw Trayvon beating Zimmerman on the ground. People have the right to defend themselves.

It's true...

intelligent people.

He went home because there was a god damn witness who saw Trayvon beating Zimmerman on the ground. People have the right to defend themselves.
Trayvon was walking towards the apartment where is father was staying. He sees some one following him in a truck. Then this guy gets out & starts to follow him.

Trayvon approached this man & asks what he was doing. No response & Trayvon defends himself.

Zimmerman did several things wrong

He was armed - against Neighborhood Watch rules

He followed the person - against Neighborhood watch rules

He got out of the truck - against Neighborhood Wastch Rules & against police advidement.

HE did not ID himself as Neighborhood Watch when asked.

If Trayvon was armed & just shot Zimmerman because he feared for his life from an unknown stalker, you would have said it was OK? He had the right to defend himself, right.

What if I broke into your house, you caught me & attacked me with a baseball bat. I pulled my gun & killed you. I was defending myself so it is OK, right?

It's true...

intelligent people.

I guess "people" did not include the back guy.

Forum List

Back