Democrats: Time to face some unpleasant facts

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Dear Democrats - As a left leaning Independent I take no joy in telling you this, but you're going to have to accept this 2022 election is not going to be a pretty one for the left wing.

1. Joe Biden's mumbling speeches and (less than) dynamic oratory is giving conservative TV talking heads ammunition to make the case that he is not fit for the job. This is dragging down not only his administration, but others in his party as well.

2. Bill Clinton was correct all those years ago when he said: "Getting Democrats to agree on a course of action is like trying to heard cats" Democrats generate a lot of passion in the general election, then wander around aimlessly for the next 4 years. If you folks don't get serious about backing (and voting for) your party's representatives you might as well write this election off.

Prediction: The right wing will come back to power, in a few years the voting public will discover (again) they're only in it to make a profit off the working class, and they'll be voted out, and the Dem's will get another chance, but not for 1-2 more election cycles. Democrats: next time exercise some discipline in backing your candidates and try nominating someone under 70! :rolleyes:

So much projection OP. Go ahead tell us all how so many Dems in government got rich on a government salary...got nothing? Thought so, now blow "they're only in it to make a profit" out your ass.

Er...........um.....................you may want to warn them about other things other than old folk and extreme age

1651224802062.png

It's only a matter of time before Democrats realize that people are tired of them hiding behind a bogus Jan 6 investigation. When people ask why Dems have disdain for police and law enforcement, our military, our borders, our economy, our dollar, the taxpayer, America's future, free speech, the working man and our children's education, their answer is always a reference to racism, the previous administration or "the insurrection of Jan 6". Democrats think all Americans are stupid but in reality, only the ones that buy their jive are.

A vote for either major party is a vote for the wealthy. It's not just the gop who worships the wealthy. Either way the average working person isn't going to get ahead. Welcome to america.

Dear Democrats - As a left leaning Independent I take no joy in telling you this, but you're going to have to accept this 2022 election is not going to be a pretty one for the left wing.

1. Joe Biden's mumbling speeches and (less than) dynamic oratory is giving conservative TV talking heads ammunition to make the case that he is not fit for the job. This is dragging down not only his administration, but others in his party as well.

2. Bill Clinton was correct all those years ago when he said: "Getting Democrats to agree on a course of action is like trying to heard cats" Democrats generate a lot of passion in the general election, then wander around aimlessly for the next 4 years. If you folks don't get serious about backing (and voting for) your party's representatives you might as well write this election off.

Prediction: The right wing will come back to power, in a few years the voting public will discover (again) they're only in it to make a profit off the working class, and they'll be voted out, and the Dem's will get another chance, but not for 1-2 more election cycles. Democrats: next time exercise some discipline in backing your candidates and try nominating someone under 70! :rolleyes:

Oh. Nope.

It's so much worse than this for you.

You've lost not just electorally or politically, but the culture. You lost the CULTURE.

That's generational. It's decades. Being a Woke Scold won't be cool again for...man. Near to a century??

I'm right leaning. Personally, I only care about how the country is running. I would be fine with a bumbling Biden as president if the country was doing fine, just as I was fine with Trump being an obnoxious asshole and calling people names if the country was running fine. While the country headed toward some rough times after the election, Biden, democrats, and the left in general, have decided the best policies are to throw gasoline on a fire and seem to have no clue why things are getting even worse. By the way, I applaud you for speaking up and trying to hammer some common sense into their thick heads. Unfortunately, they are going down a one path trail with blinders on and see no other paths to follow.

I don't understand your logic at all! While it is true that they ran for President and other offices on the premise that they were not Trump, throughout the media if you look back, the Left told America EXACTLY what they intended to do if swept into power. Just look back at the Presidential, Democratic, primaries and what they said.

They have attempted to put in everything they claim they wanted, succeeded at some, failed at others. What you are seeing is "buyers remorse" on the part of the American people, after seeing how the policies they put in place affect Americans in total. This is NOT-------->America hates Joe Biden; because how do you hate a grandfatherly figure? Nope! This is about---------->we HATE the policies you people put in place, and we weren't paying attention, but we sure as hell are now after what we seen said policies have done!

I'm right leaning. Personally, I only care about how the country is running. I would be fine with a bumbling Biden as president if the country was doing fine, just as I was fine with Trump being an obnoxious asshole and calling people names if the country was running fine. While the country headed toward some rough times after the election, Biden, democrats, and the left in general, have decided the best policies are to throw gasoline on a fire and seem to have no clue why things are getting even worse. By the way, I applaud you for speaking up and trying to hammer some common sense into their thick heads. Unfortunately, they are going down a one path trail with blinders on and see no other paths to follow.
I am a right leaning independent myself and I agree with you completely. I have always voted for what I think the candidate will do if elected and not their personality. As you said, the country was much safer and better off under Trump, jerk that he was. The op is concerned that the right profits off the working class, but the left seems to profit off the government itself. I would prefer there were no parties at all, but that concept would require every voter to think for himself or herself instead of relying on their group to tell them what to think and I doubt that will ever happen. The way we are going now it seems George Orwell was only about 38 years off.

The GOP is going to win based on history.

The Presidents party (with few exceptions) loses seats and/or majorities in Congress.

2022 will not be one of those exceptions…

agreed

Compared to Trump's oratory, you're right.

True. There is no term among Dems like "RINO". Thankfully.

Yep, it's what Einstein said about insanity.

A vote for either major party is a vote for the wealthy. It's not just the gop who worships the wealthy. Either way the average working person isn't going to get ahead. Welcome to america.
You are almost there...the people need to stop waiting for government to rescue them from being poor or working poor, it's not going to happen.

The Presidents party (with few exceptions) loses seats and/or majorities in Congress.
That's not why Dems are going to get their ass whooped this November. Dems LIED their way to majority control. Now their lies are exposed, Dems have failed and Dem's policies have failed. Fed up the American people are going to bitch slap them back into the minority.

That's a real bombshell. And by bombshell, I mean, 'nowhere near a bombshell'.

I am a right leaning independent myself and I agree with you completely. I have always voted for what I think the candidate will do if elected and not their personality. As you said, the country was much safer and better off under Trump, jerk that he was. The op is concerned that the right profits off the working class, but the left seems to profit off the government itself. I would prefer there were no parties at all, but that concept would require every voter to think for himself or herself instead of relying on their group to tell them what to think and I doubt that will ever happen. The way we are going now it seems George Orwell was only about 38 years off.
Reminds me of something that happened in my life. I worked for this small retail chain for 17 years. During that time my boss took the company and doubled it's stores and rose overall profits to a height not even dreamed of back in the beginning. We were all riding high when higher ups fired my boss, saying they wanted the company to go in a different direction. They got their wish, fast and hard. Now they have two stores left.

Dear Bill:

We thank you for your recent correspondence and don't believe for a second that you're a "left leaning" anything. We will be filing your suggestions in the circular filing cabinet for the following reasons:

1. Bullshit. Joe Biden is far more lucid, well spoken and succinct than Donald Trump has ever been, Right wing commentators have been found faking video to give gullible viewers like yourself a false impression of his cognitive abilities. The rest of the world is disgusted by attempts by right wing media to portray Biden as senile.

2. Democrats have managed to get the economy back on the rails every time Republicans crash it into a tree, and that's in addition to passing the Affordable Care Act, ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, and being a friend to your allies throughout the world.

So please spare me the Republican Party line on the failures of the Democratic Party, because the rest of the world sees something quite different.

Forum List

Back