Democrats - the Party of CRIME

Liberals have an aversion to rules, laws, or conventions. That's a major difference between them and conservatives, and usually leads to chaos and confusion.

Last edited:
Let me start with this: Being specific and including links to the Criminal Code is good. Points for that.

This does look as if you're picking and choosing, though. You're presenting this as an academic argument while at the same time, editorializing and name-calling the Democrats, revealing your partisanship. You're displaying evidence but not showing any contrast, because you've instead chosen to leave out right-wing actions, which include mail bombs, kidnap attempts, and, oh yes, storming the Capitol. That undermines what could be a convincing argument into being just another rant about the lefties.

I don't have time to fact-check the whole spiel, but it does look to me as if you are oversimplifying the legal case in section 1. US Code 18, Section 1507 is part of a whole section on obstruction of justice, and any application of it has to balance the law itself with the protesters' First Amendment right to free speech. In practice, that probably would come down to intent, meaning that the prosecutor would have to show beyond a reasonable doubt that the protestor charged had the clear and specific intent to threaten or intimidate or worse, the target (Justice Kavanaugh, in this case). Unless there's some enormous special circumstance of which I'm unfamiliar, I can't imagine a prosecutor who would be anxious or excited to roll those dice.

If you really want to make your case stronger, I would advise that you use more objective language, skip the Federalist and New York Post links, and learn and explain how the statutes and procedures function in practice, then draw a conclusion from there, rather than trying to tailor the argument to meet your pre-determined bias. If the Democrats and left-wing are getting away with as much as you believe they are, the evidence will clearly point to that on its own, without needing to be steered that way.
1. Roll dice ? What a ridiculous thing to say, EVERY protestor at the home of a SCOTUS justice is there intimidating. That's what they're doing. I cant imagine a prosecutor having a smidgin of reluctance to prosecute those cases.

Well, I looked up US Code 18, Section 1507, and just as I suspected, yes it does come down to criminal "intent", but not of the words you stated here. Nothing in the statute mentions the words "threaten or intimidate".

So THOSE are not the dice the prosecutors need to roll. What the statute DOES SAY are these verbs >> "with the intent of interfering with, obstructing, or impeding the administration of justice, or with the intent of influencing any judge, juror, witness, or court officer,..............pickets or parades in or near a building housing a court of the United States, or in or near a building or residence occupied or used by such judge, juror, witness, or court officer, or with such intent uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence"

Looking at both the statute and the videos of protestors, it appears that there are no "dice" More like a basketball slam dunk.

2. I have no interest in "contrast". The OP is about Democrats, and what they've been doing. I'm a Republican, and I have partisanship. SO ? That doesn't take anything away from the content of the OP, one iota. If one wants to talk about what Republicans have done criminally, they are free to do so, but they won't get anywhere near = to the quantity of crime shown by Democrats.

3. The Jan 6 protests were mostly peaceful, as Trump advised, and the unpeaceful part was set up by Democrats in tandem with the FBI and capitol police, and using agent provacteurs, as I noted (with names) in other threads. > all with the intention if setting up the current Jan 6 clown circus, designed to distract voters from the crime as mentioned in the OP, and the train wreck that Joe Biden turned the country into.

4. Yes, the evidence (as shown in the OP) does indeed point that way, which is why I simply laid it out. Steering not necessary.

6. NO, I will not skip the Federalist or New York Post links, as I have found them to be accurate in their reporting, and see no reason to skip them.

7. I would advise that you do less advising, and more reading of a staute to see exactly what it says, rather than come foolishly barnstorming in here with FALSE MISinformation, only to make a fool out of yourself.

Last edited:
Projectionist titles his thread "Democrats, the party of crime." Very first line he states that it's not me calling them that.

Retardation jumps the shark.

Projectionist titles his thread "Democrats, the party of crime." Very first line he states that it's not me calling them that.

Retardation jumps the shark.
Retardation is not being able to comprehend the OP. Democrats are the party of crime, no matter if I or anyone else calls them that. Get it ?

The Tactical Retreat from Florence & Normandy Flashpoint In the 92 LA Riots by almost 100 LAPD Riot Police was the beginning of the end

Turn on the TV. The party of crime is being discussed today, and It's not the Democrats.
All depends on what channel you watch. The Democrat party of crime is being discussed right now on Newsmax, and that has been discussed there all day long. Yesterday and tomorrow too.

If you're one of the few people watching the lies on the clown-circus on MSM called the Jan 6 hearings, you are being DUPED.

The Democrat party of crime is being discussed right now on Newsmax,
I asked you before where you were getting your dumb propaganda, and you evaded. Now you've let it slip. You seem to be ashamed of your source. But then, any normal human would be ashamed of using Newsmax as a source, so maybe there's still hope for you.

Those outside of you cult clearly see how TheParty deliberately keeps you hysterical, because that keeps you obedient. So very, very obedient, obedient to the point where sheep look like proud independent thinkers in comparison.

Now, what has Newsmax specifically told you to soil yourself over today? Remember, propaganda parrot is your assigned job, so don't let TheParty down.

I asked you before where you were getting your dumb propaganda, and you evaded. Now you've let it slip. You seem to be ashamed of your source. But then, any normal human would be ashamed of using Newsmax as a source, so maybe there's still hope for you.

Those outside of you cult clearly see how TheParty deliberately keeps you hysterical, because that keeps you obedient. So very, very obedient, obedient to the point where sheep look like proud independent thinkers in comparison.

Now, what has Newsmax specifically told you to soil yourself over today? Remember, propaganda parrot is your assigned job, so don't let TheParty down.
Sounds like you're talking about the leftist media, and all the trash they brainwash you with. I didn't slip about anything. I watch Newsmax all the time, and every show is informative and the perfect cure for information-deprived victims of liberal OMISSION/DISTORTION media. I constantly have liberals questioning me about things Newsmax watchers have known for years. Sure, because they don't get told what's going on, at the left propaganda channels.

Want to find out about some of these ? Go to one of my Quiz for Liberals threads. You'll see.

Is it me who is calling the Democrats the Crime Party ? No. Is it Donald Trump, Mike Pence, or Mike Pompeo ? Nope. Ben Carson or Jeffery Rosen ? Not them either.

It is Democrats themselves who are calling and defining themselves as that, by their action and inactions >>

1. Last week and still now, Democrat abortion freaks are protesting at the homes of US Supreme Court justices. In one case, one guy (26-year-old California man Nicholas John Roske) was arrested early Wednesday near Justice Kavanaugh's house in Maryland, after threatening to kill the justice. Police said he was carrying a gun, a knife and zip ties. Roske has been charged with the attempted murder of a Supreme Court Justice, but what about all the others who are committing a federal CRIME (US Code 18, Section 1507) - unlawful to protest near a “residence occupied or used by [a] judge, juror, witness, or court officer” with the intent of influencing “the discharge of his duty,” adding that anyone who “uses any sound-truck or similar device or resorts to any other demonstration in or near any such building or residence, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.”

YET, despite that it’s Attorney General Merrick Garland’s responsibility to enforce this law, we see no action being taken against these protestors, or even a peep of dissent toward their illegal activity, from the Biden administration. Despite multiple inquiries, Justice Department spokesman Anthony Coley refused to explain what steps Garland was taking to protect justices or enforce the law.
Last month, the group calling itself “Ruth Sent Us,” published the locations of the justices’ homes on its website. White House press secretary Jen Psaki refused to condemn the doxing. She said that she didn’t have “an official U.S. government position on where people protest.”
FALSE! There is in fact an “official U.S. government position on where people protest” — it’s 18 U.S.C. 1507.

2. A few years ago, then Tampa Democrat Mayor Bob Buckhorn kept Tampa police from arresting dozens of Black Lives Matter protestors who were blocking traffic on a busy downtown street, endangering lives.
This is a CRIME (Florida Statute 316.2045), which since then has become a felony.

3. In Seattle, when rioters took over an entire neighborhood, the Democrat mayor, Jenny Durkan called it a "block party" and "Summer of Love". She ordered the evacuation of the police department, resulting in the city descending into utter lawlessness and civic breakdown. After city leaders all Democrats, ordered police to evacuate a police station and abandon a six-block neighborhood to radical left-wing groups, those groups established the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ), since relabeled an Occupied Protest (CHOP). Meanwhile, Seattle leaders expected everyone else to behave responsibly, respect the law, and follow every law exactly. To Seattle looney Democrat leaders, one person robbing one store is a crime, but mass looting an entire shopping district is just a “protest.” This lunacy went on resulting in one man being killed and others seriously wounded, in shootings since the no-police zone began.

4. In Ferguson, MO, rioters took over a large section of the city. The whole nation watched in amazement while rioters did anything they wanted including mass arson and looting. The overwhelmed police could have controlled the situation with the assistance of the National Guard, but Democrat governor Jay Nixon, called out the Guard, and then sent them 10 miles away from the rioting. He might as well have joined the rioters himself.

5. In Baltimore MD, then Mayor Stephanie Rawlings, on "advice " from Al Sharpton and Barrack Obama, ordered police to stand down while rioters rioted. Once the rioters sensed the police were standing down, and not enforcing the law, they attacked the police, throwing rocks & bottles at them. The police under strict orders to do nothing, merely covered themselves from the barrage of rocks, and slowly moved backwards from the rioters. Democrat Mayor Rawlings then said >>> “I made it very clear that I work with the police and instructed them to do everything that they could to make sure that the protesters were able to exercise their right to free speech. It’s a very delicate balancing act. Because while we try to make sure that they were protected from the cars and other things that were going on, we also gave those who wished to destroy, space to do that as well."
This will forever remain in the hall of fame of Democrat crime lunacy in America.

View attachment 660117 View attachment 660122View attachment 660118

6. Portland, OR - loon Democrat mayor Ted Wheeler allowed riot goons to run wild, handstrapping police. He even joined the rioters at one point when the rioting was so bad the cops had to resort to using tear gas, Wheeler himself getting tear gassed in the crowd. A few decades ago, if we would have suggested this might happen, they would have sent us to a nuthouse.

7. In 20 cities that defunded their police , of course on orders from Democrats, CRIME skyrocketed to record levels.

8. In San Francisco, criminal loving DA Chesa Boudin got yanked out of his job by voters who recalled him 61-39%. In Los Angeles, another DA more protective of criminals than the public he's supposed to protect, is under extreme criticism.
Progressive Los Angeles District Attorney George Gascon is facing mounting efforts to oust him amid outrage that his “reckless” policies left a violent gangbanger free to gun down two cops.
The woke prosecutor — already facing recall efforts — was blamed for cop-killer Justin Flores, 35, being free when he gunned down El Monte police Cpl. Michael Paredes and Officer Joseph Santana on Tuesday.
The felon — who had his gang allegiance tattooed on his face — was free even though he was accused of breaking his probation by illegally carrying a gun.

Really ?
1657849847350.jpeg

Forum List

Back