Democrats & Slavery, Like Carrots and Peas

That's the history, and the doctrines of the Democrat Party.
It is now, and has always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

So...yesterday when I reminded of the Confederate Flag pins of the Clinton campaign, this was the response:

"That's not an official Clinton/Gore button, tard. Nice try."
Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

Whenever the famous Clinton/Gore Confederate Flag campaign pin comes to light....anger and fury ensues!

Because it is the truth.

1. The denials gain momentum due to the Democrats/Liberals control and ownership of the media and academia. These, while pointed to as arbiters of facts, are actually contractors of the Left, owned by Liberalism, inc.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

2. Here is a specific case: in order to hide the truth, that the Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, there is a full-court press (no pun intended) to deny the authenticity of this campaign pin:

View attachment 131688

Clinton-Gore '92 Confederate Flag Campaign Pin Controversy

3. Snopes claims that the pin had been distributed by the ClintonGore campaign is 'probably false.'

4. Let's see if we can prove it was exactly what the Democrat campaign would choose....
Bill Clinton has been a racist his entire life. Why would there be any doubt that he would favor the Confederate flag???

1. b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy

More to follow.

I have a question for you .

Those people fighting to keep the confederate memorials and the flag flying . Are they democrats ??

I have a question for you.

Did the Clinton Gore campaign have confederate flag pins that link the Democrat Party to slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship?

images

It is now, and has always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

So...yesterday when I reminded of the Confederate Flag pins of the Clinton campaign, this was the response:

Whenever the famous Clinton/Gore Confederate Flag campaign pin comes to light....anger and fury ensues!

Because it is the truth.

1. The denials gain momentum due to the Democrats/Liberals control and ownership of the media and academia. These, while pointed to as arbiters of facts, are actually contractors of the Left, owned by Liberalism, inc.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

2. Here is a specific case: in order to hide the truth, that the Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, there is a full-court press (no pun intended) to deny the authenticity of this campaign pin:

View attachment 131688

3. Snopes claims that the pin had been distributed by the ClintonGore campaign is 'probably false.'

4. Let's see if we can prove it was exactly what the Democrat campaign would choose....
Bill Clinton has been a racist his entire life. Why would there be any doubt that he would favor the Confederate flag???

1. b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.

More to follow.

Those people fighting to keep the confederate memorials and the flag flying . Are they democrats ??

Did the Clinton Gore campaign have confederate flag pins that link the Democrat Party to slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship?

images
Maybe..Do you not like any flag versions of Old Dixie? Or is your SJW complex infuriated?

Slave
noun
historical

1.a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them.
Google

Reality is defined by actions, not by words....soooo....if current Democrat royalty behaved as though slavery was their right.....it would prove everything this thread claims.
Is it possible that the current champion of the Democrat Party.....the current Democrat Party.....was copacetic with having slaves????
Having a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them?????

You betcha'!!!!

9. "Hillary Clinton Accused of Using ‘Convicted Murderer Slaves’ To Serve Her in Governor’s Mansion
When we moved in, I was told that using prison labor at the governor’s mansion was a longstanding tradition, which kept down costs, and I was assured that the inmates were carefully screened. I was also told the onetime murders were far the preferred security risks.

I saw and learned a lot as I got to know them better. We enforced rules strictly and sent back to prison any inmate who broke a rule.

....over the years we lived there, we became friendly with a few of them, African-American men ....

maple cocaine @historyinflicks
Me: Bill & Hillary Clinton had slaves

Lib: They weren't slaves! They were prisoners learning a vocation

Me: What vocation?

Lib: Servitude

4:52 AM - 7 Jun 2017"

Hillary Clinton Accused of Using ‘Convicted Murderer Slaves’ To Serve Her in Governor’s Mansion

Oh....BTW....did I mention that the Democrat Party is now, and has always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship?

Guess what honey, they still do it in Arkanass....The prisoners do get extra pay and privies by being on work duty while incarcerated..But you see, according to the US Constitution, it's not illegal to do as such...

Slave
noun
historical

Google

Reality is defined by actions, not by words....soooo....if current Democrat royalty behaved as though slavery was their right.....it would prove everything this thread claims.
Is it possible that the current champion of the Democrat Party.....the current Democrat Party.....was copacetic with having slaves????
Having a person who is the legal property of another and is forced to obey them?????

You betcha'!!!!

9. "Hillary Clinton Accused of Using ‘Convicted Murderer Slaves’ To Serve Her in Governor’s Mansion
When we moved in, I was told that using prison labor at the governor’s mansion was a longstanding tradition, which kept down costs, and I was assured that the inmates were carefully screened. I was also told the onetime murders were far the preferred security risks.

I saw and learned a lot as I got to know them better. We enforced rules strictly and sent back to prison any inmate who broke a rule.

....over the years we lived there, we became friendly with a few of them, African-American men ....

Hillary Clinton Accused of Using ‘Convicted Murderer Slaves’ To Serve Her in Governor’s Mansion

Oh....BTW....did I mention that the Democrat Party is now, and has always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship?
Including the black members in office that are democrats? The Asians etc...

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.
Don't you have a conservatives only forum you can post at that will eat up this propaganda?

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.

I guess that's why the democrats twice nominated and helped to elect a black president.

And now we have a republican president endorsed by the KKK.

Slave
noun
historical

Google

You betcha'!!!!

That must be why the darkies are Dems.

You RWNJs are now in the position to do what Democrats did generations ago - renounce and condemn slavery and racism.

Instead, you are now the party of the worst racism our country has seen in a long long time.

So, when are you going to change that?

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.

images

You didn't answer my q but I'll Answr yours .

That pin is not the official logo for Clinton Gore 92 . So I doubt it was approved .

You RWNJs are now in the position to do what Democrats did generations ago - renounce and condemn slavery and racism.

Instead, you are now the party of the worst racism our country has seen in a long long time.

So,Mehta are you going to change that?

[emoji90]

Soooo.....a post not disputing that Bill Clinton ran on a platform that included a Confederate Flag.....
images

....but somehow it's the Right that favors slavery???

You don't realize what a fool you appear?

I guess you are a fool.

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.

images
Maybe..Do you not like any flag versions of Old Dixie? Or is your SJW complex infuriated?

I don't think we should have monuments to murderous traitors .

Nazis are part of our history , we don't have monuments to them.

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.

images

That pin is not the official logo for Clinton Gore 92 . So I doubt it was approved .

You'd best get that news to Bill's wife.

8. And, when asked directly about the authenticity of the Confederate Flag Clinton-Gore pin.....this is what we get from the career criminal:

"Hillary Clinton camp won’t say if Confederate flag button was official part of '92 presidential campaign
· Pin badges featuring distinctive Confederate symbol being sold on Ebay Clinton team have so-far refused to comment on whether it was endorsed

· Follows calls to scrap 'symbol of hate' from Capitol building

Hillary Clinton is refusing to say whether a Clinton-Gore pin featuring a Confederate flag was part of her husband's official campaign merchandise.

Examples of the distinctive red and blue badge, from the 1992 election, are now being sold on Ebay.

·

29E320E500000578-3135820-image-a-7_1435053019578.jpg

.....the former Arkansas first lady has not responded to questions by The Blaze over whether she knew if the pin was part of the official campaign. She has also failed to respond to requests over whether she is opposed now, or opposed then, to an act signed by her husband honoring the Confederate flag, the website said. "
Hillary Clinton won’t say if Confederate flag button was part of '92 presidential campaign | Daily Mail Online

Soooo......have we heard the last of the screeching from the indoctrinated, that "NOSirrrrreeeee.....Clinton would neverrrrrrrr have campaigned with a Confederate Flagggggggg!!!!!"

Yeah....he did.

No reason not to, as the Democrats have always.......ALWAYS......been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

Always.

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.

images

You'd best get that news to Bill's wife.

8. And, when asked directly about the authenticity of the Confederate Flag Clinton-Gore pin.....this is what we get from the career criminal:

"Hillary Clinton camp won’t say if Confederate flag button was official part of '92 presidential campaign
· Pin badges featuring distinctive Confederate symbol being sold on Ebay Clinton team have so-far refused to comment on whether it was endorsed

· Follows calls to scrap 'symbol of hate' from Capitol building

Hillary Clinton is refusing to say whether a Clinton-Gore pin featuring a Confederate flag was part of her husband's official campaign merchandise.

Examples of the distinctive red and blue badge, from the 1992 election, are now being sold on Ebay.

·

29E320E500000578-3135820-image-a-7_1435053019578.jpg

.....the former Arkansas first lady has not responded to questions by The Blaze over whether she knew if the pin was part of the official campaign. She has also failed to respond to requests over whether she is opposed now, or opposed then, to an act signed by her husband honoring the Confederate flag, the website said. "
Hillary Clinton won’t say if Confederate flag button was part of '92 presidential campaign | Daily Mail Online

Soooo......have we heard the last of the screeching from the indoctrinated, that "NOSirrrrreeeee.....Clinton would neverrrrrrrr have campaigned with a Confederate Flagggggggg!!!!!"

Yeah....he did.

No reason not to, as the Democrats have always.......ALWAYS......been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

Always.

Not talking to the Blaze is some kind of admission of fact ?! Lol!

Hey, answer my question . Are those democrats trying to save the confederate monuments???

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.

images

I don't think we should have monuments to murderous traitors .

Nazis are part of our history , we don't have monuments to them.
That is up to those that live in those societies..I have no opinion on them one way or another..I come from a state that was a territory during the war so I have no vested interest in the agreement and think it's tiresome to hear about this for 50 years.

So,Mehta are you going to change that?

[emoji90]

Soooo.....a post not disputing that Bill Clinton ran on a platform that included a Confederate Flag.....
images

....but somehow it's the Right that favors slavery???

You don't realize what a fool you appear?

I guess you are a fool.

You have the most sloppy way of thinking. You lie and then you dance around that lie.

You haven't posted fact and now you'll do what you always do. You'll keep adding lies and insults and more lies. If you cared about stopping racism, you would work to accomplish that.

Read this board, read RWNJ web sites, read and listen to your fellow RWNJs ... Hell, go look in the mirror.

The rabid right, like you, are proud to be the party of hate.

Only the rabid right can change that.

[emoji90]

The Democratic Party split in the election of 1860...You had the Northern Democratic Party and a Southern Democratic Party..Besides the Republican Party, what other party fielded a candidate? What did they stand for?

The people who seceded from the Union....because they wanted the freedom to own slaves...were all democrats.....

The party, at the end of the war that freed the slaves and then protected them from the democrat party....Republicans.
That may be true, yet not all democrats were in the South, nor did they adhere to antebellum politics..The OP could easily differentiate the differences and use more concise words instead of pigeon holing..
Yeah, but that wouldn't suit her propaganda.

Forum List

Back