Democrats Signal Mueller Probe A Failed Witch Hunt...

What a beautiful map of the Silent White Majority in action exactly one year ago today.

3141-counties-trump-won.jpg

Well, that's what all those Russian sites said anyway, and you fell for it..
You are such a lying ass clown. Evidence shows the Russians got snowflakes like you to organize and march for them...

They got liberal groups like BLM, Antifa, and the Black Hand to spread racial division and violence.

Now Democrats are once again standingwith illegals over Americans...

Credible link?
Link...from liberal Atlantic...
The Rise of the Violent Left

Interesting article about left wingers responding to fascist, including white supremacists, and Nazis, with physical violence, but nothing about your claim that Russia had anything to do with it. Perhaps you should get someone to read your links to you before you post them. This one didn't show what you wanted it to show. dummy
Responding? American people responded to leftist extremism at the polls in 2016. Sick of the direction liberal media, professoriate, and Democrats taking the nation that they love.

This is 2018 silly.

Leftist who refuse to accept election results are threats to our Democracy...and they have now proved it by shutting down the govt to stand with Illegals over Americans...

House rejects Democratic effort to impeach Trump as shutdown looms

'The House on Friday once again rejected an effort by Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) to impeach President Trump, in a sign of inflamed partisan tensions ahead of a midnight deadline to avoid a government shutdown.'

If Democrats were convinced the 'Russian Collusian' investigation run by Mueller was not a witch hunt, would eventually produce evidence against Trump, and would result in his Impeachment they would let it run it's course.

Instead they are ramping up their proven sedition / treason by increasing their numbers in calling his Impeachment ...

...for no other reasons than he beat Hillary, he is not a Democrat, they are driven by hate.

Their abandoning the plan to wait for Mueller's witch hunt to take Trump down shows De.ocrats have lost confidence in the ploy and are getting desparatw.

After a year of multiple investigations and a witch hunt led by a proven criminal, Democrats can't even prove a crime was committed ... by Trump ... worth investigating.

Every plot by the Democrats has boomeranged, exposing their own crimes, taking down Hollywood, the liberal media, and exposing big liberal politician / obama administration crime, sedition, and treason.

And now Trump has played Schumer into shutting down the govt, humiliating him because of what he said in 2013.

Trump has evaded their every trap, stayed ahead of their moves, and during the whole thing they have been shooting themselves in the foot, killing their mid-term chances.

In desparation now they seek to Impeach him based on ... NOTHING....because of partisan hatred.

This is open, obvious TREASON...and they don't care.

Nobody, even Al Green expected it to pass. That wasn't the purpose of presenting the bill. You can't figure that out?
No, what was the purpose. I don’t do crazy stupid

'The House on Friday once again rejected an effort by Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) to impeach President Trump, in a sign of inflamed partisan tensions ahead of a midnight deadline to avoid a government shutdown.'

If Democrats were convinced the 'Russian Collusian' investigation run by Mueller was not a witch hunt, would eventually produce evidence against Trump, and would result in his Impeachment they would let it run it's course.

Instead they are ramping up their proven sedition / treason by increasing their numbers in calling his Impeachment ...

...for no other reasons than he beat Hillary, he is not a Democrat, they are driven by hate.

Their abandoning the plan to wait for Mueller's witch hunt to take Trump down shows De.ocrats have lost confidence in the ploy and are getting desparatw.

After a year of multiple investigations and a witch hunt led by a proven criminal, Democrats can't even prove a crime was committed ... by Trump ... worth investigating.

Every plot by the Democrats has boomeranged, exposing their own crimes, taking down Hollywood, the liberal media, and exposing big liberal politician / obama administration crime, sedition, and treason.

And now Trump has played Schumer into shutting down the govt, humiliating him because of what he said in 2013.

Trump has evaded their every trap, stayed ahead of their moves, and during the whole thing they have been shooting themselves in the foot, killing their mid-term chances.

In desparation now they seek to Impeach him based on ... NOTHING....because of partisan hatred.

Nobody, even Al Green expected it to pass. That wasn't the purpose of presenting the bill. You can't figure that out?

I've read your posts. You do crazy stupid regularly.

Dude, you really should not post when you are this drunk. You are going to be so embarrassed when you wake up in the morning and read this shit you just wrote.
You should not post if you are sober. The reality that you are brainwashed by liberal ideology would be more than I could bare.

If only I were a liberal you drunk post would make sense.
If only

I've read your posts. You do crazy stupid regularly.
I supposed to lefturd like you that would be true. Common sense ain’t you

So then why waste the time? Never going to happen. You people are fucking crazies. Why I left the party years ago. Bunch of idiots.

The house voted more than 70 times to kill Obamacare
What’s that tell you about their constituents and the fact that Republicans control 2/3rds of state legislatures?

It tells me that any sane constituents they might have have realized the people they elected are full of shit. Expect some sort of correction in the next election.
Just as Democrats voted for Barry after he helped terrorists, our enemies, Mexican drug cartels, after he sped on them, abandoned Americans to die...

Like the 2016 election, the GOP was the lesser of two evils...
I will never vote democrat. NEVER

What’s that tell you about their constituents and the fact that Republicans control 2/3rds of state legislatures?

It tells me that any sane constituents they might have have realized the people they elected are full of shit. Expect some sort of correction in the next election.
Just as Democrats voted for Barry after he helped terrorists, our enemies, Mexican drug cartels, after he sped on them, abandoned Americans to die...

Really...Putin rigged the election? Look under Yellow Pages psychiatric help.

I said russian sites published lies supporting Trump. Are you trying to say that didn't happen?
Can’t they? I mean what is it you think you control the world? Dumb ass

So then why waste the time? Never going to happen. You people are fucking crazies. Why I left the party years ago. Bunch of idiots.

They are allowed

You are such a lying ass clown. Evidence shows the Russians got snowflakes like you to organize and march for them...

They got liberal groups like BLM, Antifa, and the Black Hand to spread racial division and violence.

Now Democrats are once again standingwith illegals over Americans...

Credible link?

Interesting article about left wingers responding to fascist, including white supremacists, and Nazis, with physical violence, but nothing about your claim that Russia had anything to do with it. Perhaps you should get someone to read your links to you before you post them. This one didn't show what you wanted it to show. dummy
Responding? American people responded to leftist extremism at the polls in 2016. Sick of the direction liberal media, professoriate, and Democrats taking the nation that they love.

This is 2018 silly.
Gonna be a big year for GOP unless Democrats wise up.

Credible link?

This is 2018 silly.
Gonna be a big year for GOP unless Democrats wise up.
HUGE, please keep up your insanity

The Mueller probe is a big witch hunt.

That document is gonna show that the DOJ and FBI lawyers
tinkered with the Dossier to present it to the FISA Court.

It's against the law to present anything to a Judge that you know
to be false to get a warrant.

Once that is out...Anything obtained thru the spying on the Trump
Team will not be allowed in Court.

Everybody will walk.

This will be like after the election when the Dems tried to get electoral college
people to vote for who they wanted to.

2 refused to vote for Trump and 5 refused to vote for Hillary.

They did all of this stuff to undermine Trump and 5 or 6 of them will go to jail
and Trump will be a prophet.

The Dems need to get out of the Political business.

They are allowed

You are proud of having to repeat lies to win? Typical RWNJ.

They are allowed

So Russia can’t vote? I thought illegals were allowed. You got yours I got mine.

Bulldog, you are already branded as a propagandist and pathological liar. You should get out of the lying business. You are no good at it.

Try arguing facts and truth, but if you do, and if you had honor, you’d be asking for the Obama Administration and his moles in the DOJ FBI & CIA to be prosecuted.

That and you’d be saying

“Lock Her Up!”

They are allowed

Forum List

Back