Democrats seek to extend COVID emergency

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Why? Cuz emergency gives them more power to do things.

But if Congress votes to end the emergency, will Biden veto it even though he declared the Covid crisis to be over in 2022?

But if Congress votes to end the emergency, will Biden veto it even though he declared the Covid crisis to be over in 2022?
Biden should call it a national emergency and if Congress doesn't approve more COVID funding he can just take it from the Pentagon. I heard it's been done before.

We see this nazi-dem movement now happening in Wisconsin whereby to get an x-ray may mean mandatory "vaccination."

Beware. Wisconsin nazis smokelessly burned the journals in the medical library 4+ years ago. Now any prisoner who asks for a certain volume from the archives will be documented by the gestapo. In the past, the prisoner could simply walk down the isle and navigate in three dimensions.

For some reason, I have read numerous things today regarding left wing bullshit and I'm glad that most of it has been in trying to get rid of the woke mentality. Good riddance. Looking forward to 2024.

.... and money

To purchase more masks, vaccine distribution, lockdowns, vaccine enforcement.

You know, the kind of things Trumpers are duped into believing.

But your dementia-ridden president said the pandemic is over. Did he lie again?

Biden: ‘The pandemic is over’​

But your dementia-ridden president said the pandemic is over. Did he lie again?

You just answered your own question. He has dementia.

Forum List

Back