Democrats say "chain migration" is a RACIST PHRASE!!!! HAHA

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Stupid democrats have, by overuse, turned "racism" into a meaningless word. HAHA

Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Says 'Chained Migration' Phrase Is a 'Racist Slur'

jan 29 2018 Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D., N.Y.) appeared on "The View" Monday where she criticized President Donald Trump's approach to immigration and the use of the "racist slur" "chain migration."

"Do you agree with Nancy Pelosi when she says Trump wants to ‘Make America White Again' and that's what this is about?" Joy Behar asked, referring to comments the House Minority Leader (D., Calif.) made Friday.

"I think a lot of President Trump's rhetoric is racist. Let's be very clear: when someone uses the phrase chain migration … it is intentional in trying to demonize families, literally trying to demonize families and make it a racist slur," Gillibrand said.

Stupid democrats have, by overuse, turned "racism" into a meaningless word. HAHA

jan 29 2018 Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D., N.Y.) appeared on "The View" Monday where she criticized President Donald Trump's approach to immigration and the use of the "racist slur" "chain migration."

"Do you agree with Nancy Pelosi when she says Trump wants to ‘Make America White Again' and that's what this is about?" Joy Behar asked, referring to comments the House Minority Leader (D., Calif.) made Friday.

"I think a lot of President Trump's rhetoric is racist. Let's be very clear: when someone uses the phrase chain migration … it is intentional in trying to demonize families, literally trying to demonize families and make it a racist slur," Gillibrand said.

Do they use chain gangs anymore?

chaingangap95112101533_1.jpg

Hell. Chain gangs were all over the place when I was a kid. Now its considered cruel and unusual punishment. LOL

I'll bet there are liberals out there who think autumn leaves falling from trees is racist against non-green leaves.

Dems are not stupid, they are enemies. Stupid are those who vote for them

Chain migration. My first Scot ancestors came over in the mid 1600's. And then proceeded to bring more relatives in every generation. And the results were very bad. They served under that rebel Washington and kicked out the government of that time. You see how dangerous it is for people to bring in their families?

Loser Glorification in "Cool Hand Luke" (1967) Started All This Thughugging

Maybe - but that was a good movie. Lots of movies have glorified convicts, all the way back to "I am a fugitive from a chain gang", starring paul muni.
The Eyes of Dracula

Paul Newman played a lazy drifter who never grew up. With their hypnotic spectacles, Hollywood and TV (Tell a Vision) take over our consciousness and can then warp our minds any way they want.

Why would anyone object to chain migration?

I would bet most of the ancestors of those who post on this board benefitted or participated in chain migration

The loopy kunt does not even realize immigration is a privilege not a right.
I feel sorry for people that own land along the border down there, I’d be so pissed I think I would set up on a bluff or ridge and just pick those fuckers off before they even got into this country

I would bet most of the ancestors of those who post on this board benefitted or participated in chain migration
Immigration is a privilege not a right, live with it

So?

Immigration is a legal process. We have used chain migration for over 100 years. It makes immigration more successful

Why do you oppose it?

So?

Immigration is a legal process. We have used chain migration for over 100 years. It makes immigration more successful

Why do you oppose it?
The only immigration I support is legal immigration, make them wait 12 to 15 or more years, by then they will have paid their dues...

So?

Why do you oppose it?
The only immigration I support is legal immigration, make them wait 12 to 15 or more years, by then they have will have paid their dues...
Chain migration has always been legal
They do have to wait for citizenship

Forum List

Back