Democrats Say Abortion Is A PERSONAL Choice But Use Tax Payer Dollars To Bankroll THEIR Choice / Agenda

Dimm inflicted wounds on America continues to happen before our very eyes!!
Freedom and Liberty is on a ventilator, and our only hope is a fraud laden election.

So going off topic is the only way it'll work?

The wall is a joke. They go over it and under it. In places it's falling down. Fining employers who hire illegals does work.. and 90% of illegals will self deport within a year even if you are kind and grant them a 90 day grace period... or extension.

Hershell Walker made that point in his debate with Warnock. After Warnock said that the exam room* is too small for the woman,** her doctor and the government, Walker said (paraphrasing) "he forgets that there is already a person in the room - the baby. And since he wants tax dollars to pay for the abortion, he's bringing the government right back in the room."

*I love that he says "Exam Room." I guess he doesn't want to say "Abortion Room," and it certainly is not a "Delivery Room."

**I don't know why he says "woman." Democrats, can you explain what he means by that?

Look at the pictures. The wall is an expensive waste of money. I'm VERY opposed to illegals. .. so fine employers who hire them $1000 a day per illegal.k
People who say that are lying 100% of the time.

If you don't want to catch and return illegals, but you do want to fine employers who offer them honest work that Americans won't do and help them stay off welfare, you are NOT opposed to illegals. You are opposed to employers, a common Democrat moral failing.

If you don't want to catch and return illegals, but you do want to fine employers who offer them honest work that Americans won't do and help them stay off welfare, you are NOT opposed to illegals. You are opposed to employers, a common Democrat moral failing.

You're a moron. I have said repeatedly that I would like to see a 20 year moratorium on all immigration.

I'm opposed to all immigration. Have been since 2000. Our population is big enough.

There's such a thing as temporary visas for foreign workers.

If you fine employers who hire illegals 90% will self deport. It's been very successful in other countries.

I'm opposed to all immigration. Have been since 2000. Our population is big enough.

There's such a thing as temporary visas for foreign workers.

If you fine employers who hire illegals 90% will self deport. It's been very successful in other countries.
Name them so I can read about that success.

There's nothing wrong with temporary work visas. Haven't you ever heard of them? Farm labor and all sorts of jobs qualify...and, they aren't illegal. They can even work at Trump's golf resorts and hotels.

There's nothing wrong with temporary work visas. Haven't you ever heard of them? Farm labor and all sorts of jobs qualify...and, they aren't illegal. They can even work at Trump's golf resorts and hotels.
Yes, I am fine with all kinds of immigration reform to allow guest workers, and give them a path to citizenship, as long as they meet conditions of living and working and staying out of trouble for a given period of time.

But, none of that means anything while our border is wide open.

Since you favor punishing employers harshly for hiring illegals as a way to get them to self-deport, do you also favor harshly punishing welfare agencies who give them benefits? If that law were on the ballot, would you vote yes?

I assume so, since Democrats constantly say that illegals are not eligible to for benefits.

Yes, I am fine with all kinds of immigration reform to allow guest workers, and give them a path to citizenship, as long as they meet conditions of living and working and staying out of trouble for a given period of time.

But, none of that means anything while our border is wide open.

Since you favor punishing employers harshly for hiring illegals as a way to get them to self-deport, do you also favor harshly punishing welfare agencies who give them benefits? If that law were on the ballot, would you vote yes?

I assume so, since Democrats constantly say that illegals are not eligible to for benefits.
Temporary visas don't need a path to citizenship... Nor do guest workers.
The border isn't wide open. We have the US Coast Guard, US Customs and Immigration and 21,000 border patrol agents.

You dumbasses and liars may just be the majority and will destroy America.

Last edited:
Temporary visas don't need a path to citizenship... Nor do guest workers.
The border isn't wide open. We have the US Coast Guard, US Customs and Immigration and 21,000 border patrol agents.

You dumbasses and liars may just be the majority and will destroy America.
Yeah, yeah. You're dodging the question.

How harshly should people who give welfare to illegal immigrants be punished? At least as harshly as you want to punish employers for giving them jobs?

What type of verification of legal status should be required to receive welfare? The same as you would require of employers?

I'd really like to believe that you want to shut down immigration and only allow guest workers. Personally I believe guest workers should have a chance to prove themselves and become citizens. But I'd much rather your idea than what we have now which is unbelievable chaos.

But to know your sincerety I have to know what punishment you would Dole out to government employees who fail to verify correctly a person's legal status before they give them welfare.

'My body, MY choice!'

Then use YOUR money to pay for YOUR choice!

Democrats are constantly saying Conservatives / Christians have no right to force their beliefs on Pro-abortionists....but the FACTS is Pro-Abortionists are seizing / stealing EVERYONE'S money to fund THEIR agenda, beliefs, and practices.

If YOU believe in and want something and I don't, why do YOU get to take MY money to fund YOUR beliefs and choice while telling me I'm rhe 'bad guy'?!

Case in point:

"ALBANY, New York (LifeSiteNews) — The self-professed Catholic governor of New York on Wednesday announced spending of $13 million in taxpayer cash to bankroll abortion access."

Not everyone supports abortion, especially the Democrats' radical idea of abortion on demand right up to the point when the baby is ready to be born.

Here is this Democrat governor, tjough, taking EVERYONE'S money to further the DEMOCRAT agenda by bankrolling abortion.

So enough of the bullshit about 'My body, MY choice' (which Democrats are against when it comes to mandated exoerimental drugs) and how others want to impose their beliefs on pro-abortionists while they are seizing MY money to fund THEIR abortions!

You want an abortion? YOU pay for it ... or get Pelosi, AOC, or the NY Gov to pay for it out of their own pockets!
I challenge you to find one publicly funded item that has 100% consensus and support from American citizens

Forum List

Back