Democrats Put Negative Spin On Great Jobs Report, Claim Trump Broke The Law

This is the so-called criminal tweet the press is using as a basis for their false accusations.

n_hardball_kudlow_180601_1920x1080.video_380x254.jpg
Only because it is
That's pathetic.
How dare our president show hopeful optimism.

Well heck.....if you screw up everything the way Democrats do....the only thing you have left is criticism.
Yeah, the Repubs are God-like....... :rofl:
Dems legally ignore their own voters.

They should've taught you wisdom in school.
Who said I was a Dem? Oh yeah, a hyper-hack....... :lmao:
I didn't say you were a Dem. Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read. :)
Ring can read.....he's just a bit sarcastic.
He's one of those folks that doesn't like to take sides.
Damn, I'm about as apolitical as one can get....... :D

Oh and "like" has nothing to do with it.......

Last edited:
This is the so-called criminal tweet the press is using as a basis for their false accusations.

n_hardball_kudlow_180601_1920x1080.video_380x254.jpg

The left officially lost their marbles on Election Day 2016.

They still haven’t found them.
They're doing this under the direction of Obama and Hillary.
They know the only way they stay out of prison is if they De-legitamize the Trump Administration.

I didn't say you were a Dem. Maybe you should go back to school and learn how to read. :)
Correct.
I know. :)
You do know that what you just did is a violation of the board rules..... Right? Oh and don't worry, I won't report it.
No it's not. People do it to me all the time.

Losing is your way of life.
  • Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box.
It's all about the arrow...

You do know that what you just did is a violation of the board rules..... Right? Oh and don't worry, I won't report it.

• Editing quotes. You may selectively quote, provided that it does not change the context or meaning of the quote. When you comment on the quote, do it outside of the quote box. Do not post inside of the quote box.
Me and my arrow?

13VEvsh.jpg

Me and my arrow?

13VEvsh.jpg
The first anti-drug cartoon.

images

Let's cut through the BullShit. The media is the Democrat Party.
This week they tried to spin the great jobs numbers as negatively as they could.
They even tried to accuse Trump of insider trading.

I think it's become clear that as long as good things are happening in America, the press will never give Trump any credit for it.

Earlier this week they tried to say that Trump was backtracking on N.Korea when he reminded the press that the off-again/on-again summit in Singapore was not the only meeting planned. Trump said one meeting wasn't going to solve the issue. So the press decided that Trump must be backtracking......because they always assumed that Trump had to fix everything with one meeting.

Now they're trying desperately to bail out Democrats that predicted a crash would soon follow a Trump presidency.

Folks, we are dealing with a bunch of spoiled rotten brats in the media. :iagree:

An MSNBC panel on Friday worked overtime to put a negative spin on the excellent May jobs report that showed better-than-expected job growth and low unemployment.

The jobs report showed that 223,000 jobs were added in May — more than economist predicted — and that unemployment dropped to 3.8 percent. (RELATED: 223,000 Jobs Added In May, Unemployment Falls To 3.8 Percent)
n_mj_jobs_180601_1920x1080.video_380x254.jpg

The MSNBC panel admitted that the numbers were great, but then quickly pivoted to criticize Trump for tweeting that he was “looking forward to seeing the employment numbers” before the report was released.

“The president, he certainly wanted us to pay attention,” anchor Stephanie Ruhle said. “At 7:30 this morning he sent out this tweet…I completely understand why the economy is a win for the president but to send this tweet out one hour before it becomes public?”

“The security around these numbers is incredible,” guest Brendan Greeley affirmed. “If I were to before 8:30 text my wife and say the job numbers look good…I would never work in financial journalism again.”

Ruhle and Greeley went on to fret over whether Trump’s “deeply suspect” and “unprecedented” behavior may have affected trading on the market.

Greeley admitted again that the economy has been good under Trump but knocked the president for “cherry-picking” data to make himself look good.

MSNBC Panel Puts Negative Spin On Excellent May Job Numbers
I love how when a Repub is President the Dems always put a negative spin on everything economic....... And vice versa........ Politics....... :lmao:
Well heck.....if you screw up everything the way Democrats do....the only thing you have left is criticism.
Screw up everything????? You wait til this nightmare white fuck gets through fuckin over our allies, while kiss NK and Russia's ass, with these tariffs...you stupid moronic simp and then lets talk screw up everything...you Trump morons make us all sick to our stomachs!!

Me and my arrow?

13VEvsh.jpg
I enjoyed it while taking blotter. :thup:

images

This week they tried to spin the great jobs numbers as negatively as they could.

I think it's become clear that as long as good things are happening in America, the press will never give Trump any credit for it.

Earlier this week they tried to say that Trump was backtracking on N.Korea when he reminded the press that the off-again/on-again summit in Singapore was not the only meeting planned. Trump said one meeting wasn't going to solve the issue. So the press decided that Trump must be backtracking......because they always assumed that Trump had to fix everything with one meeting.

Now they're trying desperately to bail out Democrats that predicted a crash would soon follow a Trump presidency.

Folks, we are dealing with a bunch of spoiled rotten brats in the media. :iagree:

An MSNBC panel on Friday worked overtime to put a negative spin on the excellent May jobs report that showed better-than-expected job growth and low unemployment.

The jobs report showed that 223,000 jobs were added in May — more than economist predicted — and that unemployment dropped to 3.8 percent. (RELATED: 223,000 Jobs Added In May, Unemployment Falls To 3.8 Percent)

The MSNBC panel admitted that the numbers were great, but then quickly pivoted to criticize Trump for tweeting that he was “looking forward to seeing the employment numbers” before the report was released.

“The president, he certainly wanted us to pay attention,” anchor Stephanie Ruhle said. “At 7:30 this morning he sent out this tweet…I completely understand why the economy is a win for the president but to send this tweet out one hour before it becomes public?”

“The security around these numbers is incredible,” guest Brendan Greeley affirmed. “If I were to before 8:30 text my wife and say the job numbers look good…I would never work in financial journalism again.”

Ruhle and Greeley went on to fret over whether Trump’s “deeply suspect” and “unprecedented” behavior may have affected trading on the market.

Greeley admitted again that the economy has been good under Trump but knocked the president for “cherry-picking” data to make himself look good.

This is the type of reaction you get when you have an administration that lies 25 hours a day, 7 days a fuckin week....FAKE FUCKIN NUMBERS!!

Me and my arrow?

13VEvsh.jpg
Me too...

Me and my arrow?

13VEvsh.jpg
Frank Zappa at the OKC Zoo Amphitheater in the summer was a great trip..

Me and my arrow?

13VEvsh.jpg
Frank Zappa at the OKC Zoo Amphitheater in the summer was a great trip..
Watching Star Wars on the big screen......... That was wild...... :lol:

images

This is just too funny. Asswipes like Mudwhistle, were here trashing every Obama jobs report.

" OMG OMG ONG they are part time jobs" :"OMG OMG OMG all minimum wage jobs"

Noooooooo. You were here praising Obama, right Asshole.

Me and my arrow?

13VEvsh.jpg
DexiKyBUEAEqb6X.jpg

Me and my arrow?

13VEvsh.jpg
DexiKyBUEAEqb6X.jpg
I sell dehydrated water to survivalists.........

Me and my arrow?

13VEvsh.jpg
DexiKyBUEAEqb6X.jpg
I sell dehydrated water to survivalists.........
I'm making a fortune with skiers...

$_57.JPG

Forum List

Back