Demand for President Trump peace coin with Kim Un crashing Whitehouse gift shops servers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
After a whirlwind series of negotiations and a war of words, the Trump administration says the meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un is back on. And the announcement has caused the demand for the coin commemorating the meeting to skyrocket.

Demand For President Trump Peace Coin With Kim Jong Un Crashing White House Gift Shop Servers
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no another reason to hate Trump how sickening it is to the Trump hating loons that he's fixed something omg what shall we ever do.

I think it is time for the Kennedy half dollar to go and be replaced with this...

coin.jpg

Amazing. The White House selling a coin that celebrates a murderous tyrant who starves his people and massacres political dissenters.

And who you think should be left alone to continue. Funny, you didn't complain about saddam, or khadafi killing their people. But you did complain about them getting killed in their turn. Funny how you flip about like a fish out of water.

I think it is time for the Kennedy half dollar to go and be replaced with this...

View attachment 196482
I see the printers couldn’t figure out how to accurately portray the dotard without making his face fat and bloated. They should have used copper for the skin to represent the botched spray tan look.

Coins are MINTED, silly girl. Learn to use the proper descriptors.

View attachment 196482
I see the printers couldn’t figure out how to accurately portray the dotard without making his face fat and bloated. They should have used copper for the skin to represent the botched spray tan look.

Ahhh, fat shaming. So old school.....
So Trump, too. But you don’t care about that.

View attachment 196482

Ahhh, fat shaming. So old school.....
So Trump, too. But you don’t care about that.

Correct. I don't give a shit about body mass, hair, hands, pecker and all the other crap your whiny liberals focus on. How is our unemployment rate? Is it directly correlated to Trump's bathroom scale? Then go have a piece of pie if you want, Mr President, and keep on keeping on...

Forum List

Back