Democrats' plan for the future: Give illegal aliens, rapists, and murderers the right to vote...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...that's how desperate Democrats are, they've alienated all the real, patriotic Americans, so they must now depend on the votes of those who break the law.

Democrats' plan for the future: Give illegal aliens, rapists, and murderers the right to vote...

Damn you figured us out. But you still don't know about our plans to move registered republicans into concentration camps where they can never vote again. Oh shit, oops.
Yes, I already know that part of the plan. I know you're working on it, and the first thing you have to do is gun confiscation.

Damn you figured us out. But you still don't know about our plans to move registered republicans into concentration camps where they can never vote again. Oh shit, oops.
Yes, I already know that part of the plan. I know you're working on it, and the first thing you have to do is gun confiscation.
Actually that step is not necessary. It's all very simple really, we're all... well... nvm, you'll find out soon enough.

Actually that step is not necessary. It's all very simple really, we're all... well... nvm, you'll find out soon enough.

Damn you OldSchool. you now the first rule of Repub Concentration Camp Club is "Never talk about Repub Concentration Camp Club"!!

Damn you OldSchool. you now the first rule of Repub Concentration Camp Club is "Never talk about Repub Concentration Camp Club"!!
Yeah, my bad. Obama already called to scold me. I can't go to his secret government this weekend anymore :cry:

Deer Blackrook. Please ignore anything OldSchool might have said about those FEMA prison camps that are secretly being readied for occupation.

Yeah, my bad. Obama already called to scold me. I can't go to his secret government this weekend anymore :cry:

Rules is rules.

Forum List

Back