Democrats party of the wealthy

Democrats are the party of the wealthy, a flip from decades ago when it was the party of the poor and middle class. Democrats represented 65% of taxpayers with a household income of $500,000 or more in 2020, according to IRS data, while 74% of taxpayers in Republican districts have household incomes of less than $100,000.

Democrats
are the party of the wealthy, IRS data show

Republicans are also wealthy, but the 35% that are Trumpies are lower middle class and poorly educated.

No doubt you didn't read the link...or the post. Can you read?

Democrats are the party of the wealthy, a flip from decades ago when it was the party of the poor and middle class. Democrats represented 65% of taxpayers with a household income of $500,000 or more in 2020, according to IRS data, while 74% of taxpayers in Republican districts have household incomes of less than $100,000.

Democrats are the party of the wealthy, IRS data show

Interesting, suggests that Democrats are highly educated, ambitious and have professional careers.

And I'm sure those "highly educated, ambitious, professionals" primary concern is the middle class.

As stated in 2020 platform there are half a dozen and more concerns, including the vast chasm in Wealth Inequality, Covid, Climate Change, Education, Criminal Justice and a myriad more problems left to be solved by The President and The Congress.

No kidding, so you feel these wealthy Democrats are willing to give up some of their wealth?

Name the wealthy Democrats and I will research the amount of each wealthy Democrat and report back to you tomorrow.

No kidding, you don't know any. How about Pelosi and Feinstein...just for beginning.

I wasn't thinking about any Pols who donate to charities, I'll try to research Pelosi and Feinstein once you research Rep. McCarthy and Sen McConnell.

I was thinking about the billionaires, here are the top 25 with bios, but in reading through their donations even you might agree most of the money donated goes to liberal causes.

I wasn't thinking about any Pols who donate to charities, I'll try to research Pelosi and Feinstein once you research Rep. McCarthy and Sen McConnell.

I was thinking about the billionaires, here are the top 25 with bios, but in reading through their donations even you might agree most of the money donated goes to liberal causes.

Interesting, suggests that Democrats are highly educated, ambitious and have professional careers.

If PROGS are HIGHLY EDUCATED, how do you explain every PROG on this board speaks in parroting free of substance with no truth behind it? Look at their posts, "I know you are but what am I" doesn't strike me so educated.

When is the last time a PROG posted something greater than a few sentences free of their feelings shoved up their asses by CNN & Demonicrats.

If PROGS are HIGHLY EDUCATED, how do you explain every PROG on this board speaks in parroting free of substance with no truth behind it? Look at their posts, "I know you are but what am I" doesn't strike me so educated.

When is the last time a PROG posted something greater than a few sentences free of their feelings shoved up their asses by CNN & Demonicrats.

Not all Democrats are progressives, we have a very large tent, unlike the Republican, Libertarian and Green Parties. The former (the so called progs) have ideas and debate them with the liberal and moderate Democrats; the latter, especially the Republican Party seem to be sheep doing what ever their leadership demands (otherwise they our called RINOS). Libertarians are losers, their ideology is much like the R's, we got ours, "fuck the rest of you" and yet never win elections. Greens are idealists, mindful of the 19th Century, seeking Utopia.

Forum List

Back