Democrats look to win governor's races in Trump country on Tuesday

BREAKING NEWS: apparently Democrats in dense towns kept voting polls open later than the law allowed which is going to send back thousands and thousands of votes illegal votes that is!
The new black Attorney General will be awarding Bevan his new governorship in several weeks
As long as people are still on line before the polls close, you can keep them open later
Well when you subtract the illegal votes and the people that showed up very late.. could be millions
You aren't very bright, are you? People who show up after the polls close can't vote...but those who show up on time and are in line....even if that line is a mile long...CAN vote.
I don’t make the rules sorry pal,, I’m sad for you guys to

When someone insults your intellect you many want to take a moment and check your grammar.
Check lol

BREAKING NEWS: apparently Democrats in dense towns kept voting polls open later than the law allowed which is going to send back thousands and thousands of votes illegal votes that is!
The new black Attorney General will be awarding Bevan his new governorship in several weeks
As long as people are still on line before the polls close, you can keep them open later
Well when you subtract the illegal votes and the people that showed up very late.. could be millions
You aren't very bright, are you? People who show up after the polls close can't vote...but those who show up on time and are in line....even if that line is a mile long...CAN vote.

When someone insults your intellect you many want to take a moment and check your grammar.
Grammar was well spoken..Gramper, OTH, was a bit country,, in his speech!

Grammar was well spoken..Gramper, OTH, was a bit country,, in his speech!
Grammar lol hahaha

Im not surprised that bevin lost. Ky's local, state politics dont follow any type of logic. They'll vote for a R senator and a dem governor on the same day.
That shows they have some sense...voting the person rather than the brand. I find that smart...

Ky voters are intelligible and can decipher through the crap. They are smart.

Looks like the democrat won the ky election by half of 1 %

After the polls said he would win by 17%

So the polls does election rigging by energizing the democrats and deflating the republicans

That is election rigging and high treason

And the election will have the men electing the republican and the more women electing the democrat

That monster gender gap will bring martial law to stop the unwise from electing crooks

The men will finally have had enough of women getting brainwashed and electing crooks to destroy the nation

This will increase the chance for martial law to bring logic tests for voting

Tell us more! This level of insanity is breath-taking.

There should be a recount for that Kentucky election. Something fishy could be happening. Must be aware of voter fraud.
Only Republicans commit voter fraud.
Like I said:

64A712EE-1E11-4E0E-B669-3C7414E98620.jpeg

Nobody who showed up to vote after the polls closed is allowed to vote
For those in line before the close of polls, they are allowed to vote

Democracy in action

It should be noted that 8 out of the last 10 governors in Ky have been Dems.

While it is significant that Trump could not help it is not that shocking
Trump helped him immensely actually. Bevin was the least popular governor in the country he would’ve lost in a landslide had he not gotten the trump vote. It happened to fall just a little short. But the new guy republican won attorney general which is also very important. In fact republicans won most of the rest of Kentucky’s races. Sec state, auditor, state senate and assemblies, etc.

Bashear isn’t going to have much support to do anything.

Do you ever get nauseated when you spin this much?
How is it spin? Republicans have most of the control of the state except for what’s going to be an ineffective democrat governor. A republic is a beautiful thing.
Ever hear of a veto?
That’s not what I meant by what I said. What I meant is that this governor is going to be completely ineffective for the left. I’m sorry about your luck. Hey at least you got Virginia though :lol:

Trump helped him immensely actually. Bevin was the least popular governor in the country he would’ve lost in a landslide had he not gotten the trump vote. It happened to fall just a little short. But the new guy republican won attorney general which is also very important. In fact republicans won most of the rest of Kentucky’s races. Sec state, auditor, state senate and assemblies, etc.

How is it spin? Republicans have most of the control of the state except for what’s going to be an ineffective democrat governor. A republic is a beautiful thing.
Not they way you perceive it! Gridlock and partisan animosity is the enemy of the people..not their friend. Compromise and a desire to put aside ideological differences is how our system works best..when it works. It says a lot that people like you perceive that consequences of an opponent's victory--should be gridlock!
Yeah I don’t buy into that line of horse shit. Compromise is what gets us damaging laws. When dems and repubs agree on something it’s alwsys the worst for us but I don’t even know why I’m replying to you about this because you believe what you believe so have a nice day my friend.

Not they way you perceive it! Gridlock and partisan animosity is the enemy of the people..not their friend. Compromise and a desire to put aside ideological differences is how our system works best..when it works. It says a lot that people like you perceive that consequences of an opponent's victory--should be gridlock!
Yeah I don’t buy into that line of horse shit. Compromise is what gets us damaging laws. When dems and repubs agree on something it’s alwsys the worst for us but I don’t even know why I’m replying to you about this because you believe what you believe so have a nice day my friend.
Thank you..day has been grand.....you too..believe what you believe..the difference is....I don't know who you mean by 'us'---the 'us' in my world have always done well when the parties worked together. Historically...bipartisan legislation is far better than one party ramming their cultural agenda down the throat of the other.

I suspect that your 'us' is far to the right..and in the definite minority..but ....as you say..it hardly matters.

View attachment 288243
Loo

Look
At all those sheriff departments for trump

Trump declaring martial law will have all those county sheriff departments
Looks good for the Dems
99 percent in and Dem Beshear is up by 5500 votes
Not much room there for a comeback

The Republicans will blame it on the Libertarian. LOL

Well, that was an easy one to call.

Stivers said he thought Bevin’s speech declining to concede to Beshear was “appropriate.” He said believes most of the votes that went to Libertarian John Hicks, who received about 2% of the total vote, would have gone to Bevin and made him the clear winner.

Senate president: Kentucky governor's race could be decided by state legislature

I'm not sure what that has to do with anything but sheesh. They didn't vote for your guy. He lost. Move on.

It ain't fair
it ain't fair. Trumpf has skeletons in every direction: dodged the draft, married several times cheated on all of his wives, bankrupted several companies, cheated contractors, lost billions of dollars, says he molests women when he feels like it, calls everyone names he doesn't like, talks stupid, generally behaves like a childish teenager. He's the antithesis of presidential. And he gets a pass on all that shit.

Not really that dem is very conservative.. kinda like jones in Alabama..

Is Bevin going to be governor next year? No, now stop making an ass out of yourself. I know it’s hard for you not to do, but try to make an effort
No but a very conservative Democrat will be making decisions lol win win
AND the leftists lost a seat the GOP hasn't held in Kentucky since 1949!
Hmm..doesn't the AG work for the..wait for it.....Governor? The Democratic...Governor?
Someone should have told Beshear that. He sure didn't do as the governor told him to do the entire time he was AG....now the new AG gets to follow his example. :)

Forum List

Back