Democrats label Issa racist after Cummings tantrum

Liberals love to play the victim.
They have played the race card so often it has lost much of it's meaning.

I can picture Al Sharpton calling his buddy Jesse and telling him it's his turn to throw down the race card..
Al says he used it the last time.

I can picture Al Sharpton calling his buddy Jesse and telling him it's his turn to throw down the race card..
Al says he used it the last time.

TheJusticeBrothers.jpg

Awful. Jesse Jackson Sr. Calls Darrell Issa a ?Racist? for Cutting Off Cummings | The Gateway Pundit

In the link you will see identical treatment of Issa by Waxman (D) when he ran the committee. No charges of racism then of course.

Sometimes it is difficult to convince people that one white guy is being racist to another white guy.

So splain to us how Issa was a racist here....
Take all the time you need...

Why should I 'splain that. I didn't say Issa was being racist. I pointed out that the Waxman vs. Issa example was not a good one to use in regards to racism.

Sometimes it is difficult to convince people that one white guy is being racist to another white guy.

Why should I 'splain that. I didn't say Issa was being racist. I pointed out that the Waxman vs. Issa example was not a good one to use in regards to racism.

It is a perfect example. It's the exact same scenario only used on a white person.

Funny. MSNBC has spent days trying to get Cummings to call what happened 'racist'. Cummings has repeatedly said IHO what happened had nothing to do with 'racism'. But I guess the ***** at MSNBC know better than Cummings does. Guess they'll be calling him an "Uncle Tom "next.

It is a perfect example. It's the exact same scenario only used on a white person.

Perfect example? Exact same scenario? Ya, both incidents are the same, only different. When a black guy and a white guy have an altercation one or the other can call racism. When two white guys or two black guys have an altercation they can call racism too. Makes perfect sense.

Perfect example? Exact same scenario? Ya, both incidents are the same, only different. When a black guy and a white guy have an altercation one or the other can call racism. When two white guys or two black guys have an altercation they can call racism too. Makes perfect sense.

Ahh I see. It is considered racism because Cummings was not treated in a special manner because he's black.

Ahh I see. It is considered racism because Cummings was not treated in a special manner because he's black.
Just because he's a member of The Congressional Black Caucasians...

Well gee whiz, who didn't see this coming

this party filled with (progressives/Democrats/commies) is so out to destroy ANYONE who goes against them in ANY WAY

I wish people would wake and see them for what they are and this game they play on you of everyone and anything being, RACIST

Last edited:

Forum List

Back