Democrats Issue Veiled Threat, Vote For Joe Biden Or Cities Burn, Say They Will NOT Concede To Trump

I wonder if this could be considered a terrorist threat and get the dems removed from the ballot,,,

People voted for Trump, and today cities are burning in Trumps America.

While it's those who didn't vote for Trump that are doing the burning... Beware when the silent majority begins to act....

There will probably be a lot of Antifa and BLM thugs dead in the streets. :smoke:

:Boom2:Antifa and BLM

I wonder if this could be considered a terrorist threat and get the dems removed from the ballot,,,

While it's those who didn't vote for Trump that are doing the burning... Beware when the silent majority begins to act....

There will probably be a lot of Antifa and BLM thugs dead in the streets. :smoke:

I hope it doesnt come to that,,,

I hope it doesn't come to that,,,

I agree, meanwhile people around me have been are and preparing for the coming conflagration.

Someone on the left, from this board claimed the same thing. Can’t remember who, not surprising.

Forum List

Back