Democrats Introduce Resolution To Trigger Vote On Expelling George Santos From Congress

George Santos has misled, exaggerated or lied to voters about much of his life, and he has now been indicted by federal prosecutors on 13 felony counts. He should be in jail, not Congress!

This is wonderful! Basically Democrats are forcing Republicans to defend this guy.

But if they expel him, a Democrat may take his place and they only have a razor thin majority. Way to go George! I love you bro. You are the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic party. I hope you run for President.

• Banned
This is wonderful! Basically Democrats are forcing Republicans to defend this guy.

But if they expel him, a Democrat may take his place and they only have a razor thin majority. Way to go George! I love you bro. You are the best thing to ever happen to the Democratic party. I hope you run for President.
i love everyone. everyone's my bro. except Ted Bundy

George Santos has misled, exaggerated or lied to voters about much of his life, and he has now been indicted by federal prosecutors on 13 felony counts. He should be in jail, not Congress!

Of course they are. Democrats figure they should have the final say regardless of what the voters of the district say. Congressional democrats should have nothing to say unless they charge Santos with a crime that demands removal from office. Anyone outside of Santo's district has no say in the matter.

If you are not one of his constituents--you should just STFU. If he is convicted, there are policies in place to handle that eventuality. Your opinion has no place in this question.

About time
We were enjoying watching the GOP be uncomfortable with him on their side. But it was getting too awkward so enough is enough. Plus, this is phase 2.

Did you hear there is a state where the Democrats passed a rule if you have 10 unexcused absences you can never run for government again? Many of the Republican have gone over 10. Willing to put their careers on the line. What's the issue? Allowing young kids to get abortions without telling their parents and making insurance companies pay for kids sex changes. LOL.

I don't know what state it is but what a brilliant tactic to run the Republicans out of office.

Oregon

Democrats are positioning themselves for step 1:) Republican response and 2) Defending their own who are habitual liars ... and / or who face similar circumstances on the fraud front (which isn't acceptable).

How about Hunter Biden? How does his scenario differentiate himself from Santos?

As long as Eric Swalwell and Adam Schiff are evicted also. Lying to Congress about Russian information for all those years, they need to go up the slammer too.

Innocent until proven guilty. Not guilty until after a 4 year investigation proves the indictments were purely politically motivated.

Innocent until proven guilty. Not guilty until after a 4 year investigation proves the indictments were purely politically motivated.
That is the strategy with Republicans as the indictments on Santos pile up.
Santos has a year and a half in his term. Republicans will help him stretch this out until his term ends

Democrats are positioning themselves for step 1:) Republican response and 2) Defending their own who are habitual liars ... and / or who face similar circumstances on the fraud front (which isn't acceptable).

How about Hunter Biden? How does his scenario differentiate himself from Santos?
Hunter is a witch hunt. You have nothing on Hunter. What you have on Hunter is petty and not criminal. Trump's sons 100x worse.

This latest investigation is a joke. They basically admitted they have no evidence. What did the guy say? "Trying to find evidence will be like finding a needle in a stack of needles.

So they want to go through the Biden's 20 LLC's and if they find one customer name Chow look out!

Hunter is a witch hunt. You have nothing on Hunter. What you have on Hunter is petty and not criminal. Trump's sons 100x worse.

This latest investigation is a joke. They basically admitted they have no evidence. What did the guy say? "Trying to find evidence will be like finding a needle in a stack of needles.

So they want to go through the Biden's 20 LLC's and if they find one customer name Chow look out!
Maybe they'll find a former lover, from 40 years ago, that was raped .. and a state will legislate new laws so cases outside of limitations can be investigated ..

You are such a lick spittle lapdog shill......

That is the strategy with Republicans as the indictments on Santos pile up.
Santos has a year and a half in his term. Republicans will help him stretch this out until his term ends
Republicans don't give a shit.
This is just another attempt to steal another seat after the election and destroy democracy.
Every GD Democrat lies their asses off to get elected.
Prove me wrong.

Republicans don't give a shit.
This is just another attempt to steal another seat after the election and destroy democracy.
Every GD Democrat lies their asses off to get elected.
Prove me wrong.
Face it
Santos does not deserve his seat

Time for Republicans to do the right thing

Face it
Santos does not deserve his seat

Time for Republicans to do the right thing
I can name twenty Democrats who don't deserve their seats because they've committed several crimes or are totally incompetent:

• Adam Schiff
  • Ted Lieu
  • AOC
  • Maxine Waters
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Nancy Pelosi
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Raphael Warnock
  • Bob Menendez
  • John Fetterman
  • Eric Swallwell
  • Debbie Wasserman-Shultz
  • Jamie Raskin
  • Ayanna Pressley
  • Rashida Tlaib
  • Cori Bush
  • Hakeem Jeffries
  • Jerry Nadler
  • James Clyburn
  • Steve Cohen
  • Liz Warren

I can name twenty Democrats who don't deserve their seats because they've committed several crimes or are totally incompetent:

• Adam Schiff
  • Ted Lieu
  • AOC
  • Maxine Waters
  • Ilhan Omar
  • Nancy Pelosi
  • Chuck Schumer
  • Raphael Warnock
  • Bob Menendez
  • John Fetterman
  • Eric Swallwell
  • Debbie Wasserman-Shultz