Democrats in denial: ObamaCare clearly killing jobs

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I'm certain that all the defenders of this farce will provide post after post with all sorts of charts trying to show the post isn't true. Or, as usual, they will decry it as being from a Canadian source, not even bothering to see who the author is. The final will be smearing the author, a black, intelligent conservative.

He cites the following as just a few examples:

In the Philadelphia area, 18 percent of employers are cutting employees (compared with only 3 percent who are adding), and a similar 18 percent is shifting the composition of its workforce to more part-time workers as a result of ObamaCare.

In New York State, 21 percent of manufacturers and 16 percent of service firms are reducing employment specifically because of ObamaCare.

In the Atlanta area, 34 percent of businesses plan to hire more part-time workers than in the past.

But, read the article for yourself and be certain to follow the links @ Democrats in denial ObamaCare clearly killing jobs

I'm certain that all the defenders of this farce will provide post after post with all sorts of charts trying to show the post isn't true. Or, as usual, they will decry it as being from a Canadian source, not even bothering to see who the author is. The final will be smearing the author, a black, intelligent conservative.

In the Philadelphia area, 18 percent of employers are cutting employees (compared with only 3 percent who are adding), and a similar 18 percent is shifting the composition of its workforce to more part-time workers as a result of ObamaCare.

In New York State, 21 percent of manufacturers and 16 percent of service firms are reducing employment specifically because of ObamaCare.

In the Atlanta area, 34 percent of businesses plan to hire more part-time workers than in the past.

But, read the article for yourself and be certain to follow the links @ Democrats in denial ObamaCare clearly killing jobs

So, he's saying we should have single-payer, like in Canada? Count me in. There's no problem, if you just explain it. :2up:

Many employers are quietly doing so in all industries and in all areas of the country. It is a reality. I have cut back on the number of employees and have informed my employees that I will probably discontinue offering employer sponsored major medical insurance to them in 2015. I will cease deducting employee contributions from their pay checks and place the insurance burden upon their shoulders.

Forum List

Back