Democrats HORRIFIC war on women

The left’s repulsive War on Women is (unfortunately) alive and well…

The left’s repulsive War on Women is (unfortunately) alive and well…
It is ludicrous that biological males are permitted, by our "let us not offend anyone" idiocy being used today as an excuse for erasing all restrictions on males intruding into female venues, to absolutely ruin the opportunities for females to excel in competition with their peers. Transgender "women" are NOT peers of biological females. They are psychotic anomalies that should be forced to face reality rather than allowed to change reality for the rest of the world.

Bleeding heart liberals refuse to recognize that.

Transgender "women" are NOT peers of biological females. They are psychotic anomalies that should be forced to face reality
Transgender women don't need to be face-raped by "real" women who think they're more beautiful.
Beauty has nothing to do with this issue. It is biological males calling themselves females so they can win in competitive sports. Just because they are LOSERS when competing with real men doesn't mean they should be allowed to steal trophies and scholarships from the girls.

These psychotic freaks need a fully sanctioned TRANNIES ONLY sports program where true males and females are not allowed to compete. Maybe Nike could put their Chinese slaves to work making cheap but expensive designer tranny panties.

Beauty has nothing to do with this issue. It is biological males
Spit the boy cum out of your mouth and shut up.
Maybe Nike could put their Chinese slaves to work making cheap but expensive designer tranny panties
The Chinese have long injected bovine testosterone into female fetuses via amniocentesis to force them to grow up "as" docile compliant beta males.

Beauty has nothing to do with this issue. It is biological males
Spit the boy cum out of your mouth and shut up.
Maybe Nike could put their Chinese slaves to work making cheap but expensive designer tranny panties
The Chinese have long injected bovine testosterone into female fetuses via amniocentesis to force them to grow up "as" docile compliant beta males.
I really don't care what the Chinese do.

Go fuck a snake.

P@triot oh please, not this crap again, another freakin fake outrage by retardicans...

1624859622022.png

that's what we call a double whammy; demented and right handed bilaterally, possibly left handed bilaterally, no matter what, he is our President and we support him unconditionally...

1624861784668.png

It is ludicrous that biological males are permitted, by our "let us not offend anyone" idiocy
but they are offending little girls and women. Can't do it. To push for one violates another, every time. Plain and simple. I don't care what it is.

"Trannie Panties" -

OMG, ghetto fabulous. The absolute best from an obviously brilliant mind.
It doesn't matter what others think of you. The only thing that matters is what God thinks of you.

but they are offending little girls and women
Nobody is violating the Virgin Mary in women's sports.
Can't do it. To push for one violates another, every time.
That's right. A **** doesn't do what a man's penis does, even if it'd shot up with anabolic steroids in utero via amniocentesis.
Plain and simple
You've got a style with that, don't you?

Nobody is violating the Virgin Mary in women's sports.
Sure they are! You’re just ignorant and hate women
False on both counts, Mister Asshole. I don't need to bury my nose in some whore's pussy to be educated, and I don't worship sports idols anyways. Why do you insist on promoting and compelling so much prostitution around women's sports in general? Why is it so important to your enjoyment of sports to deny others the right to play?

Forum List

Back