Democrats have doubts about running Biden for Obama's Fourth term

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1695736724200.png

BBC news is reporting that Democrats are concerned with running Biden in 2024 so that Obama can have a 4rth term.

1695737664406.png

The news broke with as infighting began within the democrat party once again. Another Hillary financed dossier blasted Obama for "That nappy headed uppity Ni##er from stealing the Presidency out from under me!", screamed Hillary. "I got more votes than he did damn it!" However, unlike the Trump dossier that was mostly 100%, everything in the Obama dossier appears to be correct.

For those that don't know, Hillary won the popular vote in her own party even though she ultimately lost to Obama.

Obama responded, however, saying, "As with the case in Chicago as my seat in Congress got auctioned off by Bloggo, for the record, I've never advocated democracy in any way and neither has the democrat party."

View attachment 834383

BBC news is reporting that Democrats are concerned with running Biden in 2024 so that Obama can have a 4rth term.

View attachment 834386

The news broke with as infighting began within the democrat party once again. Another Hillary financed dossier blasted Obama for "That nappy headed uppity Ni##er from stealing the Presidency out from under me!", screamed Hillary. "I got more votes than he did damn it!" However, unlike the Trump dossier that was mostly 100%, everything in the Obama dossier appears to be correct.

For those that don't know, Hillary won the popular vote in her own party even though she ultimately lost to Obama.

Obama responded, however, saying, "As with the case in Chicago as my seat in Congress got auctioned off by Bloggo, for the record, I've never advocated democracy in any way and neither has the democrat party."

What?? 81 MM votes!

You ain't black!

Forum List

Back