Democrats Go White

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Is it just me or is the Democrat party 'dissing' it's 'black' candidates? I mean, they seem to want to promote "the old white guy" 'Creepy Joe' more. Then there's semi-old 'Beto' who is an Irish guy posing as a Mexican?????? WTF??? :lol:

It's the blacks who are leaving the party.
The Democratic Party are completely selling out the African-American community to go all in on illegal immigration and an open-borders agenda.

If the real truth were ever told on just how many African American people voted for Trump in 2016 it would blow your minds....

I warned Dems in 2016, good luck on getting blacks to get out to vote for an old white woman.

Yeah. The GOP clearly has an advantage here. Trump has shown a unique understanding of what motivated black voters. No tent is as open as the GOP tent.

What did Trump´s black voters get in return so far?
Lowest Black Un-Employment Rates Evva

Their Homie In The White House
Was Too Busy Sucking Up LGBTs
And Giving Welfare To Useless Foreigners

Oh,
And Don't Forget All Obama's Bankrupt Green Investments

EXCUSE ME. BUT THE CREEP STILL HAS NOT COMMITTED RUN, LET ALONE WON THE NOMINATION

This thread is a waste of pixels.

Dim s don’t give a squirt of piss about blacks. They just want votes.

Dimms are importing votes and will not need the black votes much longer.

Once the black votes aren’t needed at all, Dimms will completely drop them. You will see it happen.

Hispanic illegals will be the new blacks.

It’ll happen faster than you think.

The party claiming diversity pushes the male, pale and stale candidate.
Anyone really surprised?
Kamela Harris? Corey Booker? Julian Castro?

Not hardly Caucasian

Assuming that Biden weathers the "Creepy Uncle Joe" onslaught....and actually enters the race....

upload_2019-4-3_7-47-32.jpeg

Dim s don’t give a squirt of piss about blacks. They just want votes.

Dimms are importing votes and will not need the black votes much longer.

Once the black votes aren’t needed at all, Dimms will completely drop them. You will see it happen.

Hispanic illegals will be the new blacks.

It’ll happen faster than you think.
I've Been Telling Them That For Years Now
The Blacks On These Boards
Are So Bent On Their Hatred For Republicans
They'll Be Blind-Sided When It Happens

All They Have To Do Is Look At Our Track Record
We're Always Right

kyzr said:
Assuming that Biden weathers the "Creepy Uncle Joe" onslaught....and actually enters the race....
Hey, It's The Left
That's Dragging It Out All Of A Sudden

I Call Biden A Three Time Loser
Couldn't Beat Obama Or Hillary
Dropped Out After Iowa Other Times

Last edited:
Americans really do not like electing sitting Senators in the last fifty years or so. Just Obama and he was useless but his cultural background got him elected. Unfortunately lifetime politicians in power is a positive for Progs now.

Americans really do not like electing sitting Senators in the last fifty years or so. Just Obama and he was useless but his cultural background got him elected. Unfortunately lifetime politicians in power is a positive for Progs now.

Well it's more than 50 years ago, but Johnson and Kennedy were Senators.

Forum List

Back