Democrats Flip Jacksonville, MAGA Candidate Loses

Democrats, under Nikki Fried's leadership, are finally fighting in Florida. With DeSantis failures and fumbles stacking up daily, 2024 is going to be a great year for Florida Democrats.

Democrats, under Nikki Fried's leadership, are finally fighting in Florida. With DeSantis failures and fumbles stacking up daily, 2024 is going to be a great year for Florida Democrats.
Remember that Florida is full Red?
Her winning sure blows that myth out.

Republicans just overplayed their hand in NC with the abortion bill passed over the Governors veto. They will get slaughtered here in the next elections until it is repealed. NC is 50/50 state.

Very suspicious.

The turnout was slightly more than 33 percent, with Republicans actually edging Democrats by 3 percentage points.​

Yet Dims win mayorship and six of nine other races as well?

Very suspicious.

The turnout was slightly more than 33 percent, with Republicans actually edging Democrats by 3 percentage points.​

51% of Arizonans say they voted for Lake while only 43% admit to supporting Hobbs. I'm sure there are shenanigans in Jacksonville.

EQGNXY7HHBFBZEEKETSTBJVHHA.png

Very suspicious.

It's the independents. Many Dems are so embarrassed by their party that they register as independents.

More New Yorkers moved to Florida in 2022 than any year in history in staggering exodus​

“They come in every day,” a staffer at a Jacksonville DMV office told The Post this week with a weary laugh. “I hear all the complaints. I feel like a therapist sometimes.”

They move from $#@!hole Dem states, and they still vote like the $#@!holes that they are.

Maybe deantis needs to back off some of his fascist policies? Whatcha think?
I'm surprised. I just assumed that with the level of crime in that city, Dems were already in control - er, so to speak. We usually go over to Jax Beach once or twice a year to relax. Time to look a little further south on the coast, I guess.
FWIW, I hope she breaks the trend and makes life better for her citizens in the bluest parts of the cesspool...

Very suspicious.

Cue the MAGA election denier.

MAGA: "If we win, the election was fair. If we lose, there was voter fraud." You people make me sick!

Forum List

Back