Democrats' 'Everyone Gets A Trophy' Plan Fail: Female College Athelete Arrested

I'd love to see how this remotely is proven to be the result of political policies. Now run along and get that documentation for me, boy.
Political? Hey moron, black girl assaults white girl. Right there on video since you’re apparently blind, you ignorant twit. Reverse the roles and you’d be screeching hate crime. Now run along bitch.

I have a LONG history of being a sore loser. It dates all the way back to age 2 when i was told I now had a brother and apparently responded “I don’t want it, give it back.” My tantrums and violent reactions to losing are well known and their recounting borders on the stuff of Norse Sagas amongst my family and friends.

However, there are limits I don’t exceed. I never attack living beings. No abusing people or animals. I only destroy inanimate objects and only things that belong to me. Not other people’s property. I also attempt to filter my language when young folks are around. I’m not so great at that last one, but I try. I’m well known in my circle of associates for my “interesting” and “unique” curses.

Hitting the opponent is totally wrong. You lost. You should be beating on yourself, your teammates and coaches, if anyone.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back