Democrats either unwilling or unable to predict outcomes for their trillions in green spending

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Democrats just want to spend never ending trillions of dollars for the green agenda.

In return, they don't either wish to give, or unable to give, a prediction on how that investment will give a return, if any.

All they say is how much worse it will be without such spending, or how much better it is with the spending.

And as they take the next breath, they try to convince us to spend even more trillions because it is never enough.

It would be easier for them to define what a woman is I think.

Democrats just want to spend never ending trillions of dollars for the green agenda.

In return, they don't either wish to give, or unable to give, a prediction on how that investment will give a return, if any.

All they say is how much worse it will be without such spending, or how much better it is with the spending.

And as they take the next breath, they try to convince us to spend even more trillions because it is never enough.

It would be easier for them to define what a woman is I think.
I have noticed that ever since the Obama administration, Democrats have never spent one dime, it is always labeled "investing". And, you're right, we never see what the actual returns are. Meanwhile, the national debt clock continues to climb faster and faster and Democrats talk about investing more and more. Hell, they wanted to invest over 10 trillion dollars on the Green New Deal and the best they can ever say is, "Look how much more money the country would have had to spend but for the 10 trillion dollars we invested". Now if our "investments" were actually paying off, our debt clock wouldn't be near 32 t's and still climbing.

Forum List

Back