Democrats Don't Support Impeachment - Pelosi Backs Down - No Vote

The dumb dems are not getting anything from these witnesses because there is nothing to get.....there were no laws broken and the call was perfectly made...Trump has a duty to make sure the beneficiaries of our hard earned tax dollars are not corrupted by crooks within their nation and outside of their nation...like Joe and Hunter...and Obama...you would think that the first Black American president would make sure no corruption entered his historic presidency...but he didn't fucking care enough....
Neither do you, neither does the public. Your political system runs on corruption, we all see now that Don is certainly not going to clean up anything at all. This is why those of you on "both" sides who still "believe in" this political system are left with absolutely nothing but "well your side is more corrupt than my side so there!".
What did Don do Bo?....specifically what laws has he broken?....don't let yourself be fooled...think for yourself....

Partisanshitheads, on "both" of your sides all sound alike to me. You people know, that's why all you can do is screech nonsense and point at each other so you don't have to confront the ubiquitous corruption that american society runs upon. It's just those "other" guys isn't it. You all deserve each other.
Democrats Are Trapped in Trump’s “Deep State” War
Their agenda should not be to restore the national security status quo but to overhaul it.

Their job is to rein in the people and preserve the status quo of power and money. Have you ever seen such vitriolic, seething hatred? There is a reason for it. They feel power slipping away starting with the inability of the media to take Trump out in 2016.
And they know, even better than you, what awaits them if they fumble any more power away. They know because of how they themselves abused their power.

The dumb dems are not getting anything from these witnesses because there is nothing to get.....there were no laws broken and the call was perfectly made...Trump has a duty to make sure the beneficiaries of our hard earned tax dollars are not corrupted by crooks within their nation and outside of their nation...like Joe and Hunter...and Obama...you would think that the first Black American president would make sure no corruption entered his historic presidency...but he didn't fucking care enough....
Neither do you, neither does the public. Your political system runs on corruption, we all see now that Don is certainly not going to clean up anything at all. This is why those of you on "both" sides who still "believe in" this political system are left with absolutely nothing but "well your side is more corrupt than my side so there!".
What did Don do Bo?....specifically what laws has he broken?....don't let yourself be fooled...think for yourself....

Partisanshitheads, on "both" of your sides all sound alike to me. You people know, that's why all you can do is screech nonsense and point at each other so you don't have to confront the ubiquitous corruption that american society runs upon. It's just those "other" guys isn't it. You all deserve each other.
Their agenda should not be to restore the national security status quo but to overhaul it.

Their job is to rein in the people and preserve the status quo of power and money. Have you ever seen such vitriolic, seething hatred? There is a reason for it. They feel power slipping away starting with the inability of the media to take Trump out in 2016.
And they know, even better than you, what awaits them if they fumble any more power away. They know because of how they themselves abused their power.

What do ;

President Donald Trump,
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Prime Minister Boris Johnson
President Vladimir Putin
President Jair Bolsonaro
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
Prime Minister Narendra Modi

ALL have in common? And do you really think that is such an astounding coincidence? Seriously? :abgg2q.jpg:

I can't believe I am the only one that has noticed this.

What do ;

President Donald Trump,
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
Prime Minister Boris Johnson
President Vladimir Putin
President Jair Bolsonaro
President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
Prime Minister Narendra Modi

ALL have in common? And do you really think that is such an astounding coincidence? Seriously? :abgg2q.jpg:

I can't believe I am the only one that has noticed this.

All under attack by ruling globalist elites? All supported by their people and opposed by the press?

She wasn't looking at him bozo, that is a 1/500th of a scond flash shot after those homo canadians do the kissey cheek thing. She was pulling away from the canadian faggot at that instant. You can see the shine of the flash in several spots in that photo. LOL

And I say this to all you retards that keep using a video of Joe Biden to make claims that are untrue:

Take a taste of your own medicine bitches. The first stripper wanted Trudeaus dick.

can anyone cite the statutes that Trump has violated?

because Hillary and Biden have violated criminal statutes.

and i'm known for calling 'em down the middle, my friends!
Neither Hillary or Biden have violated criminal statutes. Trump has obstructed justice. That's just one violation.

Where are the lefties ?

JoeB131
rightwinger
Penelope
g5000

Wonder what they have to say on this one ?

Laughing at the rw circle jerk :popcorn:

BTW: We got two SCOTUS appointments. You've lost the court for years.

Suck on it.
Maybe. Maybe not if when Demorats win the Executive branch and the Congress if they decide to add a couple of seats and fill them with Liberals.

^^^ lawless rigging Dem's reveal their plans.

Where are the lefties ?

JoeB131
rightwinger
Penelope
g5000

Suck on it.
Maybe. Maybe not if when Demorats win the Executive branch and the Congress if they decide to add a couple of seats and fill them with Liberals.

That comment is laughable coming from a republican.

Where are the lefties ?

JoeB131
rightwinger
Penelope
g5000

Suck on it.

LOLOL

Imbecile.

There's nothing lawless about it.

..It won't happen at all...
We are about to learn which one of us is right about that.

...The Democrats have said from day one they need to impeach Trump...
True. Not because they're 'sore losers', but because of the grave danger that Trump poses to the Republic.

...Now they are simply looking for the weakest excuse to do so...
Then it's a good thing that Trump gave them a far stronger excuse than they could have invented on their own.

...And when Republicans are back in charge of the House with a leftist President, the same thing will happen. They will look for the stupidest reason to impeach him.
Like, say, lying about getting a blow job from a legal-age intern in the Oval Office?

...Which ought to make you a little more uncomfortable. I voted for Donny, but I don't like him. He has made Washington a laughing stock....and guess what....we are still doing O.K. It's the stealth creeps I worry about.
Agreed. Trouble is, they're no longer in-office, Donny is. Gotta deal with the finger-on-the-button, first.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
True. Not because they're 'sore losers', but because of the grave danger that Trump poses to the Republic.

So what great dangers did he pose to the public simply by getting elected, because he wasn't one of them? Them is who we need to get rid of in Washington. You just can't admit it's all about politics and nothing else. The funny thing is that everything they've tried hasn't worked, and all they're really doing is pissing off voters.

Then it's a good thing that Trump gave them a far stronger excuse than they could have invented on their own.

Impeachment is for violations of high crime and misdemeanors, not because you don't like the guy. That's a dictatorship which apparently, the communists are now turning to.

Like, say, lying about getting a blow job from a legal-age intern in the Oval Office?

Yes, you lie under oath to a judge, that's a felony called perjury.

...So what great dangers did he pose to the public simply by getting elected, because he wasn't one of them?...
Danger to the Republic... our Union... its alliances... its services... its diplomacy... its military positioning... its trustworthiness... etc.

...You just can't admit it's all about politics and nothing else...
I have just articulated five reasons off the top of my head... there are more... politics plays a part.. but it's a matter of degree.

...The funny thing is that everything they've tried hasn't worked, and all they're really doing is pissing off voters...
That doesn't jive with the >50% support for Impeachment in a variety of polls... including Faux News, of all sources.

...Impeachment is for violations of high crime and misdemeanors, not because you don't like the guy...
True. And the Inquiry is now determining whether that high bar has been met in this instance. We'll know, soon.

...That's a dictatorship which apparently, the communists are now turning to...
True.That would, indeed, be a dictatorship. Good thing that the Democrats will be presenting a case to the House prior to a vote.

...Yes, you lie under oath to a judge, that's a felony called perjury.
Yep. However, one must have the balls to testify under oath before one can be flogged for perjury. Cadet Bone Spurs doesn't qualify.

Neither Hillary or Biden have violated criminal statutes.

In that case, OJ didn't either.

OJ has nothing to do with this. Why is it that you white boys always feel the need to bring up OJ? Do you not know how many murders whites have gotten away with even as they confessed to the killings?

Hillary and Biden didn't commit any crimes or violated criminal statutes. And no matter how many motherfucking years you repeat what you have chosen to be true, it didn't happen.

" ..It’s the law that the Prosecution must provide all evidence and names of witnesses and every detail of the case."

And it is the law that the prosecution can investigate crimes without telling the accused who they are getting the information from in that investigation.

Forum List

Back