Democrats don’t have any other choice…

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2011
In a Republic, actually
…but to start acting as ruthless, as unethical, and as reprehensible as Republicans.

“A Nevada judge rejected a GOP lawsuit seeking to halt early vote counting in Clark County, which includes Las Vegas, over stringency of signature-matching computer software and how closely observers can watch votes being counted.

With less than 24 hours before Election Day, District Court Judge James Wilson denied the Nevada Republican Party and the Trump campaign their request challenging procedures for poll observation and mail-in ballot processing in heavily Democratic Clark County."

It's gotten to the point where citizens can no longer count of the courts to block Republicans’ efforts to suppress votes and the right to vote.

I'm positive that Democrats have major bills ready to go, once they take office.

I expect that there are going to be a lot of bills to reign in the type of behavior that Rump and his Criminals have inflicted on America. The Constitution of the United States was written for sane people.

…but to start acting as ruthless, as unethical, and as reprehensible as Republicans.

“A Nevada judge rejected a GOP lawsuit seeking to halt early vote counting in Clark County, which includes Las Vegas, over stringency of signature-matching computer software and how closely observers can watch votes being counted.

With less than 24 hours before Election Day, District Court Judge James Wilson denied the Nevada Republican Party and the Trump campaign their request challenging procedures for poll observation and mail-in ballot processing in heavily Democratic Clark County."

It's gotten to the point where citizens can no longer count of the courts to block Republicans’ efforts to suppress votes and the right to vote.

"Start"?

I'm still waiting for them to stop acting ruthless, unethical, and reprehensible.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao:

If republicans acted as ruthless as you Marxist cocksuckers, it would involve helicopters.....Lots and lots of helicopters.

So, if it's a heavily Democratic county, why even bother having an election there, right?

I'm positive that Democrats have major bills ready to go, once they take office.

I expect that there are going to be a lot of bills to reign in the type of behavior that Rump and his Criminals have inflicted on America. The Constitution of the United States was written for sane people.
Odd how it's you bozos who ignore it.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

If republicans acted as ruthless as you Marxist cocksuckers, it would involve helicopters.....Lots and lots of helicopters.
You hillbillies can't afford helicopters.

What "behavior" is that?

What "behavior" is that?

Which causes some of the Undecided Voters to decide.

You guys are losing your War against America.

Your Marxist Revolution will FAIL !!!!!!

I don't mind losing the Marxist Revolution. In fact, I am favor of it. But I AM heavily against the Fascist Dictator Party of the Rumpers.

No just a bullet between their heads.

"Marxist"?

What "behavior" is that?
You sure it wasn't the black panthers?

I don't mind losing the Marxist Revolution. In fact, I am favor of it. But I AM heavily against the Fascist Dictator Party of the Rumpers.
Your DELUSIONS are irrelevant .....

Patriot Americans are on the eve of re-electing the President of the US.

Forum List

Back