Democrats don't believe in walls except when they do....

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
:lmao: There is no tenet that these libtards won't break. They cry about no wall on the border to keep out drug dealers and the like and then put one around their convention to keep out their own members!

ap_protests_dnc_25_er_160725_16x9_992.jpg

:lmao: There is no tenet that these libtards won't break. They cry about no wall on the border to keep out drug dealers and the like and then put one around their convention to keep out their own members!

They cry about walls at the border that would keep out those that shouldn't legally be here yet build walls around their residences to keep out those they shouldn't legally be there.

Since we're going with old news, any word on when Sheriff Joe will be back from Hawaii with news about Obama's BC? It's been a while. Did Trump cancel the checks?

Since we're going with old news, any word on when Sheriff Joe will be back from Hawaii with news about Obama's BC? It's been a while. Did Trump cancel the checks?

Call it old news; but it's still the same election cycle, dingus. Why aren't you mad about not about building a wall and keeping people out? Rather hypocritical.

Call it old news; but it's still the same election cycle, dingus. Why aren't you mad about not about building a wall and keeping people out? Rather hypocritical.
Madness is your bag. The Sheriff Joe/Trump/Hawaii thing is still relevant. They promised to show that Obama is ineligible to be president, but there he is getting ready to hand off the baton to Hillary. :biggrin:

Old news?

I guess when your attention span is that of the common Liberal, what happened yesterday is old news.

I guess when your attention span is that of the common Liberal, what happened yesterday is old news.
Where's the "proof" Trump and Sheriff Joe promised us? PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

More demands from a pussy that has yet to back up any of them he's demanded. I'll shut up when you can back it up, son. Until then, NO. Now, what the fuck are you going to do about it, make more baseless demands?

More demands from a pussy that has yet to back up any of them he's demanded. I'll shut up when you can back it up, son. Until then, NO. Now, what the fuck are you going to do about it, make more baseless demands?
So, the answer is "NO", you don't have any proof for your flaky conspiracy theories. Hunch confirmed.

So, the answer is "NO", you don't have any proof for your flaky conspiracy theories. Hunch confirmed.

The answer is NO to your demands to shut up. Proof positive you're just another loud mouthed pussy that demands of people what his cowardly ass can't enforce.

The answer is NO to your demands to shut up. Proof positive you're just another loud mouthed pussy that demands of people what his cowardly ass can't enforce.
Tut, tut. Such language. :chillpill:

It's not my fault you're a pussy that can't back up what he demands of other people. Perhaps you were born that way and it's genetic.

It's not my fault you're a pussy that can't back up what he demands of other people. Perhaps you were born that way and it's genetic.
Watch out, you're going to have an aneurysm.

What won't happen is a coward like you backing up what he said I should do. Guess that means you're going to be a pussy for life. You were born one. Why change now.

What won't happen is a coward like you backing up what he said I should do. Guess that means you're going to be a pussy for life. You were born one. Why change now.
You're boring. Good bye.

Forum List

Back