Democrats denounce Biden for going to dictators for new oil imports

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Even these dummies are correct for a change. But the 'Dummy-In-Chief' Biden is still a dummy.

Democrats took turns taking swipes at President Biden for seeking new oil imports in countries led by dictators now that the U.S. put the kibosh on Russian oil imports.

Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, New York Democrat and chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, said the U.S. should not be trading in one tyrant for another to meet America’s energy needs.

“We need to blow a hole in the Russian economy. We need to lower gas prices for American consumers. Everything should be on the table,” he said in an interview. “But I don’t support strengthening one dictator to hurt another. And I don’t think you’ll see us do that.”

Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Menendez fumed about the Biden administration flirting with energy imports from Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro.
“Nicolás Maduro is a cancer to our hemisphere and we should not breathe new life into his reign of torture and murder,” Mr. Menendez, New Jersey Democrat, said in a statement. “As such, I would strongly oppose any action that fills the pockets of regime oligarchs with oil profits while Maduro continues to deprive Venezuelans of basic human rights, freedoms, and even food.”

Even these dummies are correct for a change. But the 'Dummy-In-Chief' Biden is still a dummy.

Democrats took turns taking swipes at President Biden for seeking new oil imports in countries led by dictators now that the U.S. put the kibosh on Russian oil imports.
Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney, New York Democrat and chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, said the U.S. should not be trading in one tyrant for another to meet America’s energy needs.
“We need to blow a hole in the Russian economy. We need to lower gas prices for American consumers. Everything should be on the table,” he said in an interview. “But I don’t support strengthening one dictator to hurt another. And I don’t think you’ll see us do that.”
Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Menendez fumed about the Biden administration flirting with energy imports from Venezuelan dictator Nicolás Maduro.
“Nicolás Maduro is a cancer to our hemisphere and we should not breathe new life into his reign of torture and murder,” Mr. Menendez, New Jersey Democrat, said in a statement. “As such, I would strongly oppose any action that fills the pockets of regime oligarchs with oil profits while Maduro continues to deprive Venezuelans of basic human rights, freedoms, and even food.”

dems hate oil unless it comes from another country ......

The Crown Prince refused to pick up the phone when Biden called him.

08c7.jpg

Biden and the left accused Trump of stooping low because he only cared about himself and wanted to get re-elected. Karma is a bitch.

Forum List

Back