Democrats come crawling to President Trump

It will be interesting to see the level of depravity in the blob's response to the request for aid.

He should give them the same level of aid the mayor gave to the small businesses that were burned to the ground. The small businesses should get the aid, not the commie city.

View attachment 347326

Glad to see you finally realizing who's causing all this shit. There might be hope for ya yet. Nahhhhhhhhhhh

I do. Cops who abuse their authority.
So that's who's out there rioting and burning down businesses? :cuckoo:

You said "causing".
The cops have Democrat bosses, now what; Smart guy?
So?

It will be interesting to see the level of depravity in the blob's response to the request for aid.

He should give them the same level of aid the mayor gave to the small businesses that were burned to the ground. The small businesses should get the aid, not the commie city.

View attachment 347326

Glad to see you finally realizing who's causing all this shit. There might be hope for ya yet. Nahhhhhhhhhhh

You said "causing".
So?
It's been that way for decades. All policies in Minnesota are Democrat policies.

View attachment 347326

You said "causing".
So?
It's been that way for decades. All policies in Minnesota are Democrat policies.

So?

View attachment 347326

So the commies that have been in charge of the city and State for nearly a half century bear no responsibility? The police unions that give overwhelmingly to commies bear no responsibility? I saw tonight that 5% of the cops in Minneapolis generate 96% of civilian complaints, yet the city leadership and the unions continue to protect them. It's the commie leadership that resists constructive change, all to keep their own power. They'll talk a good game till things cool down and then nothing will really change. Follow the money.

View attachment 347326

So the commies that have been in charge of the city and State for nearly a half century bear no responsibility? The police unions that give overwhelmingly to commies bear no responsibility? I saw tonight that 5% of the cops in Minneapolis generate 96% of civilian complaints, yet the city leadership and the unions continue to protect them. It's the commie leadership that resists constructive change, all to keep their own power. They'll talk a good game till things cool down and then nothing will really change. Follow the money.

The police chief does bear responsibility as does her/his officers. Blaming "democrats" is dumb. Trying to say they are "commies" makes you sound more juvenile than usual.

They're disbanding the police department. How is that going to work?
Glad I don't live in Minnesota. Geez! :disbelief:

View attachment 347326

The police chief does bear responsibility as does her/his officers. Blaming "democrats" is dumb. Trying to say they are "commies" makes you sound more juvenile than usual.

Dim run cities means it is 100% Dim fault and responsibility. You cannot hide from it.

The good people of Minnesota deserve Federal assistance. At the same time, show the good people of Minnesota how their local government was weak and did not protect them.

If I am a big box chain or chain retailer and I rebuild, I am investing heavily in monitoring equipment.

View attachment 347326

Yeah, the Chief's boss has clean hands, are you really that stupid?

Forum List

Back