Democrats, climate activists grasp for comeback after blow from Manchin...Fellow Dem questions Manchin’s energy gavel as climate hawks push Biden

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
4 politico articles about Manchin out of the top 4 stories on the 1st page. the publication should be renamed Manchinico!

So much to cover here. Joe has always supported coal so there is that angle. He has also been one of the very few on either side willing to address this in a sane manner. Promoting and advocating for renewable and cleaner energy while making sure there is whatever is needed for all until then. A balanced proposal.

He is right that unless it's fully paid for that it would add to inflation and since I've always noted that my first consideration is "Is it paid for" that is my position here also. If not, no, if so then we can look at the proposals and what they do.

Lastly, paid for or not and the (D)'s insist on adding their tax cuts for the rich, vote no, Joe.

This is no surprise. Remember what surviving Dem progressives said after the 2010 midterm obliteration of Dem moderates, they proclaimed they were glad to be rid of them.

Forum List

Back