Democrats can't prove Rittenhouse is a white supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, lots of places, that’s hilarious.

Not really. You are the one that is laughable. Though I would not call you hilarious.

When violent criminals attack people, people have a right to defend themselves, OR OTHERS. That has been normal in western civilization for a long time.

Only recently has lefties wanted people to cower in their homes like terrified serfs, while their brown shirts killed and burned outside in the streets.

You have not yet rewritten those laws. I am sure you will get around to it, but you have not yet. Drop your pretend bullshit surprise.

He “looked” like a man ? Wow. Glad the military actually requires people demonstrate they aren’t sniveling wimps before they issue them a rifle.

Correct. He looked like a man as he faced down a mob of dangerous, lunatic lefties. Your talk of the military makes no sense. My point stands. ONly a liar would watch a man deal with a mob of people like you, as well as Rittenhouse did, and deny that he was a man.

You’re full of shit. You don’t get to parade around with a rifle strapped to your body in a crowd as a lying untrained juvenile with out any responsibility. It’s you and people like you that are the problem. Why don’t you all sign up, go into basic training and serve in the military if you want to pull things like this.

Responsibility for WHAT? Walking down a street with a gun? He had the right to do that. That you people think you had the right to attack him based on that, is YOU PEOPLE, being fucked in the head.

Again, your talk of the military has no bearing at all.

A trained soldier or cop wouldn’t pull the shit this idiot did. How he gets his ass sued off.

What shit? Defending property and person against a violent, lunatic mob of lefties? I agree, a trained soldier would not do that, because libs in the chain of command are ordering them not to.

Correct. He looked like a man as he faced down a mob of dangerous, lunatic lefties. Your talk of the military makes no sense. My point stands. ONly a liar would watch a man deal with a mob of people like you, as well as Rittenhouse did, and deny that he was a man.

Responsibility for WHAT? Walking down a street with a gun? He had the right to do that. That you people think you had the right to attack him based on that, is YOU PEOPLE, being fucked in the head.

Again, your talk of the military has no bearing at all.

What shit? Defending property and person against a violent, lunatic mob of lefties? I agree, a trained soldier would not do that, because libs in the chain of command are ordering them not to.
Crappolla. Retennhouse was NOT defending property. If he had stayed where he was assigned this in all likely hood would not have happened. You didn’t even listen to testimony did you. He’s parading around with a rifle which probably is the worse defense weapon in a crowd you can imagine, trying to play toy soldier/medic. You’re just making up shit. And no, he does bear responsibility for claiming self defense while breaking every common sense idea of firearm carry in a crowd . What bullshit gun a holics spew.

Anyone who pretends to be para military or cop or EMT and is underaged, untrained and lies about their qualifications does a disservice to the real men and women who daily put themselves on the line LEGALLY.

Those who trained and are certified as medics, soldiers and cops would be fired for doing what this imbecile did at the influence of fellow gun a holics. The imbecilic idea that is promoted is that owning an AR15 makes you smart. What BS.

Last edited:
When violent criminals attack people, people have a right to defend themselves, OR OTHERS. That has been normal in western civilization for a long time.
I suppose you’re defending the guy who jumps into the middle of a herd of elephants then mows them down in the name of self defense when they attack him. . Retennhouse used as much stupidity by making one wrong and immoral decisions after another as anyone who chooses to go unprepared, untrained and unsupervised into harms way. . Lying about your qualifications is immoral in a situation where competency is required. He acted in a way that opens him up for law suits. I hope “they“ sue his ass off and attach every proud boys related asset he gains from the notoriety and money he’ll be offered by the Tucker crowd. .

United States Air Force, 1991-2011.

You?
You learned nothing then. There is nothing Retennhouse did that either military or law enforcement advocates or trains for his actions. For ONE thing, they don’t lie about their qualifications in a situation that requires competence, For one thing, you could be court martial in the military or suspended or fired in LE for pulling that shit. Being untrained and unprepared and lying about it puts EVERYONE at risk. You don’t seem to know shit. Really ? You spent ten years in the service and you think it’s OK to let people lie about their qualifications when training is paramount ?
I remember a shit load more after 20 years in the military and law enforcement.

You seemed to have forgotten YOU had to train and test to up your grade level. You had to demonstrate proficiency in the military BEFORE you could DO much of ANYTHING not under supervision that required those skills. Where were you ? Sleeping for ten years ?

Last edited:
P
The facts prove you wrong stupid and aq liar who is full of shit.
Of course I’ve seen nothing from you that demonstrates these “facts.” Just the world of a dilusional Humper. Cause really, you live in a world of made up shit.

I suppose you’re defending the guy who jumps into the middle of a herd of elephants then mows them down in the name of self defense when they attack him. . Retennhouse used as much stupidity by making one wrong and immoral decisions after another as anyone who chooses to go unprepared, untrained and unsupervised into harms way. . Lying about your qualifications is immoral in a situation where competency is required. He acted in a way that opens him up for law suits. I hope “they“ sue his ass off and attach every proud boys related asset he gains from the notoriety and money he’ll be offered by the Tucker crowd. .
Well, they’ve had over thirteen months to file lawsuits, and none have been filed. I’d say Kyle is pretty safe based upon that..

You learned nothing then. There is nothing Retennhouse did that either military or law enforcement advocates or trains for his actions. For ONE thing, they don’t lie about their qualifications in a situation that requires competence, For one thing, you could be court martial in the military or suspended or fired in LE for pulling that shit. Being untrained and unprepared and lying about it puts EVERYONE at risk. You don’t seem to know shit. Really ? You spent ten years in the service and you think it’s OK to let people lie about their qualifications when training is paramount ?

You seemed to have forgotten YOU had to train and test to up your grade level. You had to demonstrate proficiency in the military BEFORE you could DO much of ANYTHING not under supervision that required those skills. Where were you ? Sleeping for ten years ?
I spent twenty years in the military, you damn retard. You can't even do math. You need to just shut the fuck up.

I spent twenty years in the military, you damn retard. You can't even do math. You need to just shut the fuck up.
20 years. Geesus, that’s even worse. You learned nothing in twenty years.
And what are you now ? An effin internet tough guy. Another three hundred pound Humper. Go back to lying, making up shit and acting like the man you aren’t on the net.

Last edited:
Well, they’ve had over thirteen months to file lawsuits, and none have been filed. I’d say Kyle is pretty safe based upon that..
I see ignorance is the strong suit of Retennhouse supporters. OJ was found guilty in a civil suit two years after he was acquitted. Maybe you just know too little to actually make an informed statement.

20 years. Geesus, that’s even worse. You learned nothing in twenty years.
And what are you now ? An effin internet tough guy. Another three hundred pound Humper. Go back to lying, making up shit and acting like the man you aren’t on the net.
Goodness, you're an angry little person. You act like a toddler who needs a nap.

You know nothing of the military. You know nothing about me. You can't prove I've lied or made anything up.

And your comment about me acting like a man is sheer projection on your part.

Hush, boy.

P

Of course I’ve seen nothing from you that demonstrates these “facts.” Just the world of a dilusional Humper. Cause really, you live in a world of made up shit.
Yes you have seen massive evieence proving you wrong and ignorant.

you are simply a coward and liar.

Yes he did

You never served boy and the fact is the evidence proves he did as good as any LEO or trained soldier.

He put no one at risk that is absolute fact. He endangered no one that is also proven fact.

Be petulant and cry unhh unnh all you ime it is the only argument you have

I see ignorance is the strong suit of Retennhouse supporters. OJ was found guilty in a civil suit two years after he was acquitted. Maybe you just know too little to actually make an informed statement.
In OJs case they waited until after the trial.

Let’s be clear, white supremacists are not synonymous to white nationalists. However, all white nationalists are white supremacists.

White supremacy is the belief that white people are just better than non-white people.

White nationalists want a whites only society.

Kyle Rittenhouse is definitely a white supremacist however it is unclear whether or not he is a white nationalist.

Let’s be clear, white supremacists are not synonymous to white nationalists. However, all white nationalists are white supremacists.

White supremacy is the belief that white people are just better than non-white people.

White nationalists want a whites only society.

Kyle Rittenhouse is definitely a white supremacist however it is unclear whether or not he is a white nationalist.
He is neither, your petulant foot-stamping notwithstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back