Democrats can't prove Rittenhouse is a white supremacist

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t look u

You can’t look up straw purchase ?
good grief

Straw Purchasing

• An illegal firearm purchase (straw purchase) is a federal crime.
  • An illegal firearm purchase can bring a felony conviction sentence of ten years in jail and a fine of up to $250,000.
  • Buying a gun for someone who can't can cost you your good name and land you in big trouble.
hahaa what firearm was purchased for him illegally? what code section said he couldn’t have the gun? who said the gun was even his? the evidence at trial said it wasn’t his, so nobody bought it for him

hahaa what firearm was purchased for him illegally? what code section said he couldn’t have the gun? who said the gun was even his? the evidence at trial said it wasn’t his, so nobody bought it for him
Dah. Are you that naive ? Nope, the evidence wasn’t allowed in Because no guilt was established AT THAT TIME. This is a separate charge NOW to determine if a straw purchase WAS ACTUALLY committed. Try to follow the bouncing ball. If his friend is found guilty, then Kyle becomes a conspirator. Not until. His friend has been charged.
Maybe you should stay with finger painting.

Dah. Are you that naive ? Nope, the evidence wasn’t allowed in Because no guilt was established AT THAT TIME. This is a separate charge NOW to determine if a straw purchase WAS ACTUALLY committed. Try to follow the bouncing ball. If his friend is found guilty, then Kyle becomes a conspirator. Not until. His friend has been charged.
Maybe you should stay with finger painting.
at trial for kyle, another person admitted it was his gun and he gave it to kyle to use

Right now, Kyle claims he “gifted “ the money to his friend to make the purchase. This is the usual ploy to avoid prosecution of straw purchases as adevised by the “proud boys” et al.

Now, each will have to go under oath along with other witnesses. This trial, if it goes to trial, will be just as interesting. It will determine if Kyle can use his new found celeb status with gun a holics to raise money.

at trial for kyle, another person admitted it was his gun and he gave it to kyle to use
I don’t know what your point is. he’s been charged with straw purchasing already because he used Kyles money to buy the gun.. So a judge will listen to witnesses again under oath including the buyer, to see if it will go to trial. That’s how it works. What the buyer claimed then is not relevant to any following charges NOW. He’s going to have to convince a judge “the money”:was a gift.
“Seriously, I’m giving you $1200 dollars so you can buy an item I can’t so you can then lend it to me whenever I come over to use. “:

Thats Kyle‘s story. It’s now up to a judge.

I don’t know what your point is. he’s been charged with straw purchasing already because he used Kyles money to buy the gun.. So a judge will listen to witnesses again under oath including the buyer, to see if it will go to trial. That’s how it works. What the buyer claimed then is not relevant to any following charges NOW. He’s going to have to convince a judge “the money”:was a gift.
“Seriously, I’m giving you $1200 dollars so you can buy an item I can’t so you can then lend it to me whenever I come over to use. “:

Thats Kyle‘s story. It’s now up to a judge.
kyle hasn’t been charge with anything

Know one has to prove anything, yet. Retennhouse now has to run the gauntlet of civil culpability. If his friend who purchased the firearm with Retenhouse money and is found guilty of a federal crime that Retenhouse was involved in, bet your ass he’s now fair game for a law suit, or two, or three…..
As I understand Wisconsin law, his attackers heirs have no standing to sue. The attackers had no standing because they were attacking him, so neither do their heirs. That’s according to a lawyer who posted on one of these threads.
I would think that if suits were possible, they’d already have been filed.

So, 269 posts now, and still no proof Rittenhouse is a white supremacist.
Please, all the agencies tasked with watching terrorists groups claim the proud boys are. They are becoming Kyles biggest benefactor.,
Aamof, “The Proud Boys and other right-wing militia groups are planning to host a “Kyle Rittenhouse Appreciation” event in Salt Lake City, Utah this weekend.”

You associate with groups like this, you wear their mantle.

Please, all the agencies tasked with watching terrorists groups claim the proud boys are. They are becoming Kyles biggest benefactor.,
Aamof, “The Proud Boys and other right-wing militia groups are planning to host a “Kyle Rittenhouse Appreciation” event in Salt Lake City, Utah this weekend.”

You associate with groups like this, you wear their mantle.
You missed this part...on purpose:

"Leftists believe it because they want to, and they were told to."

Nope. Kyle gave the money to Black to buy the gun for him.
your right, some time before, for his 18 day. Perfectly legal

and kyle had gotten into his fathers locked safe to use it that night. so he didn’t give it to him

You’re reading skills maybe didn’t pick up that his potential partner in crime HAS.
how is that so hard to understand ?,
it’s not illegal for him to give him money to purchase a gun for himself on his 18th bday

that’s why the govt hasn’t charged him

it’s not illegal for him to give him money to purchase a gun for himself on his 18th bday

that’s why the govt hasn’t charged him
Of course, the law is weak. That’s the whole idea. You seem to enjoy a weak law that allows an unqualified juvenile easy access to a firearm that even he admitted on the stand , didn’t know what it’s capable of.

The idea of getting around the regulation of straw purchases is to completely circumvent it by “gifting “ either the money to a straw purchaser of buying one yourself or gifting the firearm to an unqualified person.

It happens with regularity. The underaged and unqualified people become proud boy deceitful lackies for the gun a holics who support criminals getting firearms.

We’ll see how this turns out. It has already exposed the weak federal law.

They have charged his friend. If brought to trial and convicted, Kyle becomes a conspirator at the very least.

Last edited:
You missed this part...on purpose:

"Leftists believe it because they want to, and they were told to."
The proud boys are a right wing group of special interest with every agency tasked with preventing terrorism. You afraid to go off the Fix News reservation and research it ? Obviously you are....

Trump opened his mouth POST VERDICT .
Bull shit. He opened his mouth and spewed crapolla with regularity about everything just to make himself look good.

“Covid will be gone in the spring” to believing* Putin over our intel ....the list goes-on. The right is composed of infantile lackies .

Normal people aren't buying it.
Ha ha
Normal people don’t condone slaughter of children in schools. The right has not only condoned it, they promote the arming of anyone who is capable of it just to support the fallacy that more guns in the hands of underaged, criminals and insane makes for less violence and more safety for “normal” people. Your ideas are FOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back