Democrats can't figure out why they are losing Floridian Latinos

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It's not rocket science guys.

Two words, Cuba and Venezuela and all the hell holes in between.

They risked their life to flee to the US and in no way want it to follow them here.
Must be nice for a Billionaire from New York to waste 100,000,000 dollars on advertisement for the sleepy creepy, the groper Joe Biden campaign. I could think of a better use of that money, like helping the minority business owners who had the stores burned down by Bidens BLM and ANTIFA. Oh well, just proves that Bloomberg is a racist prick and only thinks of himself......

They risked their life to flee to the US and in no way want it to follow them here.

Wow, just wow.

It claims,

" On Facebook, a Puerto Rican-born pastor Melvin Moya has circulated a video titled “Signs of pedophilia” with doctored videos of Biden inappropriately touching girls at various public ceremonies to a song in the background that says, “I sniffed a girl and I liked it.” The fake video posted on Sept. 1 has received more than 33,000 likes and 2,400 comments."

It claims this video is fake, and doctored?!!! How dumb do they think we are?

Wow, just wow.

It claims,

" On Facebook, a Puerto Rican-born pastor Melvin Moya has circulated a video titled “Signs of pedophilia” with doctored videos of Biden inappropriately touching girls at various public ceremonies to a song in the background that says, “I sniffed a girl and I liked it.” The fake video posted on Sept. 1 has received more than 33,000 likes and 2,400 comments."

It claims this video is fake, and doctored?!!! How dumb do they think we are?

The video is "doctored" in their definition because the video clips in that montage were compiled into that sequence using video editor software, or the clips did not originally feature the zoom-in effects that emphasize his hand placement, or did not originally have that song in the background, or one of the other equally asinine reasons that democrats frequently use to claim disfavored political videos are doctored so they can get them pulled down.

There is absolutely no disputing the fact that the video clips themselves are 100% authentic, and thus, the underlying point of the video is well established.

Last edited:
Just wait until Senate Judiciary Democrats start ragging at Trump's SCOTUS nominee for being Catholic. We haven't even begun to see Biden's Latino nosedive yet, and I'm talking about a lot more than just Florida.

Just wait until Senate Judiciary Democrats start ragging at Trump's SCOTUS nominee for being Catholic. We haven't even begun to see Biden's Latino nosedive yet, and I'm talking about a lot more than just Florida.
But isnt Joe the groper Biden and Nan From San Fransicko "Catholic"?

That is right, they are the Devil's catholic who turned away from God and follow Lucifer.

The video is "doctored" in their definition because the video clips in that montage were compiled into that sequence using video editor software, or the clips did not originally feature the zoom-in effects that emphasize his hand placement, or did not originally have that song in the background, or one of the other equally asinine reasons that democrats frequently use to claim disfavored political videos are doctored so they can get them pulled down.

There is absolutely no disputing the fact that the video clips themselves are 100% authentic, and thus, the underlying point of the video is well established.
But instead of criticizing the KTLA VERY DOCTORED video of the Rodney King arrest, they gave awards to KTLA, for their falsified video that caused the LA riots, got 54 people killed, and over a Billion $$ in damages.

Democrats need to be watched closer than a class of first grade kids.

The criminal vote seems to be the only vote the Satanist cabal has their grips firmly upon.

Somehow they missed that they must actually offer something to the nation, manipulating people through destructive rhetoric is not enough.

Ask Democrats like Biden, Hispanics are much more complex then black people who all think the same.
That still makes me laugh......and the left is cool with it....what a bunch of phonies they are.
You want to hear a Democrat diss on black people and tell you what they really think of them, ask them to explain why they are against voter ID. The Democrat will rant about how black people are to dumb to have ID and are scared of the DMV.

Ask Democrats like Biden, Hispanics are much more complex then black people who all think the same.
Democrats don’t understand that Hispanics all come from different backgrounds. It’s like when they move to NM and start attacking Spanish culture thinking they all will follow suit against the conquistadors and are shocked when they won’t. Leftists are too simplistic to understand the culture.

Last edited:

Another factor is the Latinos are considered "anti-immigrant"! YES... Think about it.
FACT: I just did a Google search on "Trump anti-immigrant" 63,100 results. But a search on "Trump anti-illegal immigrant" 3,830 results.
So the MSM et.al. think Trump who married a LEGAL immigrant, his Grandmother was a "LEGAL" immigrant and 50+ million people like me who have relatives that became "LEGAL" immigrants and the "LEGAL" immigrants are "anti-immigrant"?
Trump, me and 50+ million like us NEVER were against "LEGAL" immigrants. NEVER!
But when the MSM by a factor of 20 to 1 say Trump anti-immigrant"...well we know they are lying about this what else does the MSM lie about to the public?
Consequently millions of "LEGAL" immigrants are going to vote for Trump simply because they know the effort that goes into "LEGAL"
immigration and why the hell should they vote for Biden/et.al. encourage more people to take the easy, illegal method of immigration.

That still makes me laugh......and the left is cool with it....what a bunch of phonies they are.
You want to hear a Democrat diss on black people and tell you what they really think of them, ask them to explain why they are against voter ID. The Democrat will rant about how black people are to dumb to have ID and are scared of the DMV.
This is so true, the left still has white man's burden...black people are little children that can't do anything.....I know a lot of blacks in Memphis are getting sick of these fucking commie racists....

This is so true, the left still has white man's burden...black people are little children that can't do anything.....I know a lot of blacks in Memphis are getting sick of these fucking commie racists....
I'm sure as an intelligent person the black person is actually embarrassed by the Dems/BLM/ANTIFA etc that have been treating the
black person as a "dependent"! Most black people I know are embarrassed by the continued Dem/Left attitude that a black person
needs to be treated more favorably. Most intellectually honest black people want to succeed on their OWN merits, not with a playing field that is uneven!

Forum List

Back