Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes

Like OJ's murder trial?

I'd just love to see you say that to a Trump supporters face, coward

I have two neighbors whom I call MAGAts to their face. And I am still around and uninjured. Funny, you think it's okay to use any negative narrative you wish to every one else but take umbrage when called a truthful one yourself. Hate to break it to you, but I am not scared by your pathetic and cowardly MAGAt threats.

Democrats Are Stealing the 2024 Election Right Before your Eyes. That is correct. Trump is poised to win the GOP nomination and the 2024 election, and democrats know Biden is too feeble to hit the campaign trial. Therefore democrats are doing what democrats do: Breaking the rules. In this case, bombarding Trump with fake bogus indictments to keep him out of the race.

This is what fascists do,. This is what 3rd world Juntas do, jail their opponents. Putin kills his opponents. Is that what is next?

Democrats are scared to death of Trump. Black Americans are supporting Trump now in enough numbers to destroy any hopes the Democrats have. They have no choice but to steal the election. First comes the fake indictments to jail him, and next will come Plandemic II, The Sequel.

The Dem DOJ Is Interfering With the 2024 Election

Stop The Steal 2024 Part Two

What a bizarre boatload of bovine excrement.!!!The Democrates are not doing anything to Trump He did it all to himself, He is a miscreant. A career criminal and grifter.He was getting away with it all for so long that he really thought no one could touch him. Then he went to far, especially while president. He deserves everything he gets. My only question is whether or not you are stupid enough to believe this clap trap

What a bizarre boatload of bovine excrement.!!!The Democrates are not doing anything to Trump He did it all to himself, He is a miscreant. A career criminal and grifter.He was getting away with it all for so long that he really thought no one could touch him. Then he went to far, especially while president. He deserves everything he gets. My only question is whether or not you are stupid enough to believe this clap trap

Here, fill this out, loser:

1696359462909.png

Here, fill this out, loser:

View attachment 837760
I am not in the least bit butt hurt but I bet you will be when T-Rump goes down hard for the count. I'm enjoying the daily shit show that his TTrump and his moronic minions. I live the way you guys let a person who is a dangerous combination of crazy, stupid and evil controll your minds , or what is left of it

Last edited:
Jill will decide if Joey runs in 2024. well DUH...of course she will because he is incapable of making that decision.

Forum List

Back