Democrats are spreading failure to Texas! Where ever they go failure follows

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Austin, TX, Will Allow Homeless to Camp on Sidewalks, But Not in Front of City Hall

Homelessness is exploding on the streets of Austin Texas

A democratic run hotbed!
A Beautiful state of Texas mostly red key control with the mayors policy is doing to its great little city in Austin,,

as someone from Boston GET A HOLD OF DEMOCRATS NOW! Before it’s to late! I get the National Guard in there now to arrest all Democrats save yourself Texas

Austin, TX, Will Allow Homeless to Camp on Sidewalks, But Not in Front of City Hall

A democratic run hotbed!
A Beautiful state of Texas mostly red key control with the mayors policy is doing to its great little city in Austin,,

as someone from Boston GET A HOLD OF DEMOCRATS NOW! Before it’s to late! I get the National Guard in there now to arrest all Democrats save yourself Texas
They need an ordnance that says the front yards of Democrats are sanctuary sites.

• Banned
Where ever Democrats goes the destruction of this country follows

A democratic run hotbed!

Texas is a Republican ran State while it major cities like Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Houston are Democratic held cities and have been for awhile...

So let be clear if you live in Boston and never been to Austin then you should not comment about the State of Texas at all...

We will clean our own mess down here...

• Banned

A democratic run hotbed!

Texas is a Republican ran State while it major cities like Austin, Dallas, San Antonio and Houston are Democratic held cities and have been for awhile...

So let be clear if you live in Boston and never been to Austin then you should not comment about the State of Texas at all...

We will clean our own mess down here...
Motha Fcuka! I’ll say what ever I want about MY COUNTRY!
come and stop me Yeeehaw!

Imagine how your family and the house you grew up in would look now if your parents operated under the current Democrat parties social agenda. That is, anyone that wanted to, could live in your house and eat your food for free. Your quality of life would have suffered just like Austin's is. Either Democrats are stupid, or they're intentionally trying to keep the American people poor, pissed off and dependent on government, which would make them scumbags.

Last edited:
Where ever Democrats goes the destruction of this country follows
72452431_10156279863726364_4339317145478365184_n.png

A democratic run hotbed!

There are only two things that come from Texas, steers and queers, and you ain't got no horns.

..and we hope they let the homeless go to restaurants naked--like San Fagsico used to

A democratic run hotbed!

What do Conservatives do for the homeless other than mock them?

A democratic run hotbed!

help them by not helping them
they need tough love or they will stay in their predicament
just like the ''leftists'' --they keep staying in their cycle of failure

A democratic run hotbed!

We usually have families that take them in and help them lol

A democratic run hotbed!

Yes, ignoring poverty always helps it

Get a job LOSER!

A democratic run hotbed!

We usually have families that take them in and help them lol
Then why do we still have poverty?

Lot of Conservatives out there

A democratic run hotbed!

Get a job LOSER!
I don't care about them

A democratic run hotbed!

Get a job LOSER!
Lol democrats create poverty with policies, you need vulnerable people, struggling people.. you are the party of failure

Forum List

Back