Democrats Are No Longer the Racist Party – If They Ever Really Were

Who gives a fuck?

I hope she gets her ass kicked.
Who gives a fuck?

Obviously YOU "give a fuck". Because you wasted your time pointing out that you don't.

I don't give a fuck about her being the first black whatever.

I do care about the way such obsession with race is tearing this nation apart.

I do hope she gets her ass kicked.

"Obsession with race"?

WTF are you smoking? It has not been that long ago that she could not even get served in a public establishment there.

Other races and genders are frequently celebrated for being "the first Asian, Hispanic, and female"achievers of anything, you racist fuck.

Correll needs to shut the fuck up. This nation is built on and has maintained a system based on the white racist obsession with race.

I, and people like me, will always be here. We will call you and people like you, on your racist bullshit.

I do not care if she is the first black whatever.

"You and people like you" are the reason that even now in 2018, we still have the "first minorities" in many areas of achievement.

And hearing about it, forces "people like you" to accept social change.
ROFLMAO.

Last edited:
Stacey Abrams Wins Georgia Democratic Primary for Governor, Making History

AAxFt0O.img

Georgia Democrats selected the first black woman to be a major party nominee for governor in the United States on Tuesday, choosing Stacey Abrams, a liberal former state house leader, who will test just how much the state’s traditionally conservative politics are shifting.

I have not seen this in the republican party,

Who gives a fuck?

AAxFt0O.img

Georgia Democrats selected the first black woman to be a major party nominee for governor in the United States on Tuesday, choosing Stacey Abrams, a liberal former state house leader, who will test just how much the state’s traditionally conservative politics are shifting.

I have not seen this in the republican party,

Who gives a fuck?

Obviously YOU "give a fuck". Because you wasted your time pointing out that you don't.

"Obsession with race"?

WTF are you smoking? It has not been that long ago that she could not even get served in a public establishment there.

Other races and genders are frequently celebrated for being "the first Asian, Hispanic, and female"achievers of anything, you racist fuck.

HOw old is she? Was she even alive when "she" could not get served?

You calling me a "racist" is just you admitting that you lose the argument.

And that you are an asshole.

Calling you a "racist" is like calling a bird who quacks, a duck. And if you want to know her age, look it up yourself, I am not your tutor.

The point is that in the context of the history of the south, it was not that long ago that she as a black female would not have had an opportunity run for ANY office.

The fact that you, an avowed racist says "you don't not give a fuck", is a dead giveaway that you actually do.

Because if you didn't, you would have ignored the post, and found something else here to land and vomit on.

There is no argument to lose as far as those facts go.

Last edited:
Few things annoy me more than when people who want to stick a thumb in the eye of Democrats resort to tactics such as pointing out they founded the Ku Klux Klan or pushed through Jim Crow laws following the Civil War.

Political parties retool and reboot all the time, here and everywhere else in the world down through history.
Dems in the East, West and North disowned the bigoted Southern Democrats in the early 1960's.
Nixon put the final nail in the coffin with his Southern Strategy, which turned all those Southern Dems into Republicans.
Together with fundamentalist Right Wing Christian extremists, they now dominate the GOP.

Case closed.
And now Democrats are running right wing black supremacists and appealing to right wing Muslim extremists, while Republicans and other traditionally right wing parties are campaigning to preserve the liberal values of the west.

King me, moron.
Dems are doing what? You have to explain that or it is chalked up to hysterical bullshit .

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Few things annoy me more than when people who want to stick a thumb in the eye of Democrats resort to tactics such as pointing out they founded the Ku Klux Klan or pushed through Jim Crow laws following the Civil War.

Political parties retool and reboot all the time, here and everywhere else in the world down through history.
Dems in the East, West and North disowned the bigoted Southern Democrats in the early 1960's.
Nixon put the final nail in the coffin with his Southern Strategy, which turned all those Southern Dems into Republicans.
Together with fundamentalist Right Wing Christian extremists, they now dominate the GOP.

Case closed.
And now Democrats are running right wing black supremacists and appealing to right wing Muslim extremists, while Republicans and other traditionally right wing parties are campaigning to preserve the liberal values of the west.

King me, moron.
Dems are doing what? You have to explain that or it is chalked up to hysterical bullshit .
Where do you think Muslims fall on the political spectrum?

What attitudes do supposed left wingers have towards Muslims knowing how extremely conservative they are compared to the much more liberal Christian evangelicals?

What left wing, humanitarian policies is that black woman running for governor in Georgia campaigning on?

The so-called left is predicated on right wing racism against white people. Which is why the so called "green party" in Germany is predicated on racism against indigenous Germans.

Last edited:

"Obsession with race"?

Correll needs to shut the fuck up. This nation is built on and has maintained a system based on the white racist obsession with race.

I, and people like me, will always be here. We will call you and people like you, on your racist bullshit.

"You and people like you" are the reason that even now in 2018, we still have the "first minorities" in many areas of achievement.

ROFLMAO.
No, dipshit.

The reason why we still have "first minorities" in some areas is because of demographics that only recently radically changed.

When will Japan have its first white mayor? Probably never, because Japan isn't even a fraction as racially diverse as the whitest country in the world.

Only the west is racially diverse enough to even contemplate filling up high and low offices with people of different races.

Where do you think Muslims fall on the political spectrum?
I asked you to explain yourself and you respond with questions? That's how you want to play? OK, I'm game. Of course they are socially conservative but they are not crazy in your face conservative like the Evangelicals are. When was the last time you heard Muslims in this country telling others how to live and what to believe? Regardless of social issues, I 'm guessing that Democrats have the Muslim vote in the bag thanks to Trumps stupidity and bigotry.

"Obsession with race"?

ROFLMAO.
No, dipshit.

The reason why we still have "first minorities" in some areas is because of demographics that only recently radically changed.

When will Japan have its first white mayor? Probably never, because Japan isn't even a fraction as racially diverse as the whitest country in the world.

Only the west is racially diverse enough to even contemplate filling up high and low offices with people of different races.

You have got to be kidding. How the hell does a person with even a passing knowledge of American history compare a country like Japan to a state that has the history that Georgia does?

Georgia was a slave state, which means there were also Jim Crow laws in existence there after slavery, which also means that prior to 1965, it is highly unlikely that a black male or female could have run for governor there and have a chance at all.

And even after 1965, the residual backward culture in those states did not just cease to exist.

You should know that, considering that you have claimed to reside in Kentucky.

You are a misinformed fool.

Last edited:
What attitudes do supposed left wingers have towards Muslims knowing how extremely conservative they are compared to the much more liberal Christian evangelicals?
Speaking for myself, I will support Muslims and I am more comfortable with them as members of the community, and as elected officials. Again, they do not push their agenda on anyone. To say that evangelicals are more liberal is ridiculous but even if there were, what matters is whether or not they seek to impose their values and agenda on others. Evangelicals do, Muslims do not.

Speaking for myself, I will support Muslims and I am more comfortable with them as members of the community, and as elected officials. Again, they do not push their agenda on anyone. To say that evangelicals are more liberal is ridiculous but even if there were, what matters is whether or not they seek to impose their values and agenda on others. Evangelicals do, Muslims do not.

Maybe we should worry about hanging you for jihad n stuff
Traitor.

Maybe we should worry about hanging you for jihad n stuff
Traitor.
Scram Cowboy unless you have something useful and intelligent to contribute

You're a stupid faggot.
There ya go.

:rolleyes:

Muslims simply destroy or attempt to destroy your country and then claim it for their own so you have no choice but to submit to Sharia law.

Evangelicals are just talking to you and not giving you adequate personal space most of time when they do it.

I would rather take Evangelicals any day.

"Obsession with race"?

That's bullshit.

ROFLMAO.

No, it doesn't. It bores us.

What it does to blacks and libs is keep them focused on racial differences instead of healing them.

Who gives a fuck?

Who gives a fuck?

"Obsession with race"?

HOw old is she? Was she even alive when "she" could not get served?

You calling me a "racist" is just you admitting that you lose the argument.

And that you are an asshole.

Calling you a "racist" is like calling a bird who quacks, a duck. And if you want to know her age, look it up yourself, I am not your tutor.

NO, calling me that, is just you being a fucking asshole.

The point is that in the context of the history of the south, it was not that long ago that she as a black female would not have had an opportunity run for ANY office.

Yes, it was. You are lying in order to keep the flames of racial division burning.

The fact that you, an avowed racist says "you don't not give a fuck", is a dead giveaway that you actually do.

It's a dead give away that I bored with hearing this shit, and desiring that we heal racial division.

[/\QUOTE]
Because if you didn't, you would have ignored the post, and found something else here to land and vomit on.[/QUOTE]

NO, it doesn't. Obviously.

There is no argument to lose as far as those facts go.

Says the lib that can't tell the difference between opinions, and made up bullshit and facts.

Forum List

Back