Democrats are jumping the Benghazi ship

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
It is going to be hard for the wackos to paint a Democrat from Massachusetts as right wing.

"Absolutely, they were false, they were wrong," said Lynch, after being asked about Steve Hayes's report on "The Benghazi Talking Points."
"There were no protests outside the Benghazi compound there. This was a deliberate and strategic attack on the consulate there," said the Democratic congressman.
"It was false information. There's no excuse for that."

Dem Rep. on Benghazi Talking Points: 'It Was Scrubbed ... It Was False Information. There's No Excuse For That.' | The Weekly Standard

I hate to break it to you, bubby - Liberals will double-speak this whole incident into the realm of the un-done. Chalk it up, move on, and wait for the miserable fuck to be out of office.

Republicans can go ahead and sink with it.

Look at all the threads about it. They are crossing their fingers, their toes, their eyes about this one.

Sounds more like your position on the issue. It's going to awful hard to defend the obama admin when the truth is confirmed.
But I'm sure you will anyway.
And you call yourself a veteran? I'm sure your current "brothers in arms" appreciate your support.

Republicans can go ahead and sink with it.

Look at all the threads about it. They are crossing their fingers, their toes, their eyes about this one.

Sounds more like your position on the issue. It's going to awful hard to defend the obama admin when the truth is confirmed.
And you call yourself a veteran? I'm sure your current "brothers in arms" appreciate your support.

God that means that even after this upcoming hearing proves that Obama didn't murder anybody we're still going to have to hear about it. :(

Ugh...

God that means that even after this upcoming hearing proves that Obama didn't murder anybody we're still going to have to hear about it. :(

Ugh...

Who says he murdered anybody? That little voice in your head?:cuckoo:

I just want to see them use the video excuse under oath.......bwahahahahahaha
Liberals are stupid...I cant believe ANYONE bought that

Video excuse? As an excuse for what?

You fucking dummies are so eager to find some fault with the Obama admin......and especially Hillary Clinton.....that you cannot think straight.

The idea that the attack was a part of the protests that were taking place on that day was not an excuse for anything. It was a reasoned, cautious response to questions about what precipitated the attack. Until it was later determined .......undeniably.....that it was a planned.......it was a reasonable response.

The best part about this is that you nutters are about to idolize three career government employees. And...when their testimony does nothing but lead you to more conspiracy. questions, you will have little more than a spot of pre-cum to show for it.

Forum List

Back