Democrats and Russia: The loaded question fallacy

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
Here's how it works.

Democrats: Do you want to investigate Russia?

No, so you don't care if the Russians manipulate US elections

Yes, so you finally support impeaching Trump

As for me, I want to investigate Russia if we actually investigate Russia. That means we eliminate the current constraints of only investigating Russia and Trump and the assumption that Russia = guilty means that Trump = guilty. That means:

1) We investigate Trump

2) We investigate Hillary including the $145 million bribe, including her paying for a Russian dossier and the supposed hack of the DNC. That is accusation only as the DNC never cooperated with investigating it.

3) There is no indicting Russians means that Trump is guilty like the left push now.

So what do you say, leftists. Game on? Of course not. You know Hillary is guilty.

As for this chicken shit you're pulling now, no, I don't support that investigation. The Mueller probe needs to be shot in the head and dumped in the river because it's a bull shit, contrived probe that's destroying our country. Democrats don't care what shape the country is in when they get it as long as they get it.

The main reason I'm starting this thread is I'm tired of explaining their stupid bull shit scam to leftist after leftist, so going forward, I'll just give them this link

Dems' main occupation was destroying their own country. They have been trying to blame Trump (and Putin) for quite a few things but .. without facts, without any evidence. They (as well as their Deep State puppeteers) have been the worst enemies for their own country, not Russians, Chinese or any other foreigners.

I am fine with the investigation, but the democrats won't be.

You see, the investigation is their way of expressing a temper tantrum, nothing more. They are also furious that we haven't started a war with Russia yet, designed to cover all their lies. Lies about social security being solvent for example...

Now since they don't have anyone to blame, they will be identified correctly. Great news for America.

Dems' main occupation was destroying their own country. They have been trying to blame Trump (and Putin) for quite a few things but .. without facts, without any evidence. They (as well as their Deep State puppeteers) have been the worst enemies for their own country, not Russians, Chinese or any other foreigners.

Exactly right! ^^^ :thup:

I am fine with the investigation, but the democrats won't be.

You see, the investigation is their way of expressing a temper tantrum, nothing more. They are also furious that we haven't started a war with Russia yet, designed to cover all their lies.

True. Fortunately, everyone knows what they are doing, which is why it's not going anywhere in the polls

Exactly right! ^^^ :thup:
I think after today's summit Dems will buy all Kleenex in all American stores. What a sad day for them and what a great day for all the sane people in USA and in the whole world!

No, Trump and his panzee's are hellbent on destroying this country. Russian troll

Forum List

Back