Democratic Self Destruction

DF_75j7VwAA9aIZ.jpg

Philandering FBI Agents Blow Obama’s Cover on ObamaGate
In their spittle-flecked name-calling, Strzok and Page were about as creative as the protesters who call Trump and Republicans the same thing when they’re screeching out on the streets.

In his passion against Virginians who voted against then FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s wife, Jill McCabe for a state Senate seat, Strzok couldn’t even get the plural of hillybilly right, calling them “ignorant hillbillys” (sic).

“On Election Day 2016, Page wrote, “OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING.” Strzok replied, “Omg, I am so depressed.” Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016 Page wrote, “I bought all the president’s men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate.” (Fox News)

“The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

“Page’s meaning here is unclear, but Senate investigators say, coupled with Strzok’s Aug. 15 text about an “insurance policy,” further investigation is warranted to find out.

“The last text is from Page to Strzok, comes on June 23, 2017 when she wrote, “Please don’t ever text me again.”

Observations of Democratic Self Destruction.

Are the Democrats their own worst enemies............appears so to me........Why they lost last election.......and why the Media Outlets are being exposed for puppets.......

Observations on “Democrat” Self Destruction

Refusing to accept loss on some levels is admirable, but when loss of a legitimate election turns to rejection of the results, and then into a ridiculous foray into a public charade fueling investigations of fabricated allegations, it begins to look like much more than a case of “sore-loserism.” Now, for those paying attention, it is becoming increasingly apparent that at the heart of the Russian hacking or “influence” in the 2016 elections, is the fabrications paid for by the “Democratic” National Committee.

No matter how well orchestrated a fabrication is, it will remain a fabrication, but as the light of truth penetrates the shadowy world of political intrigue, more bits and pieces of a fabrication show up. In the end, the ones who promulgate the fabrication or the lie, are the ones left with no one else to blame but themselves. In the case of the current Democrat core leadership, not many expect they would admit culpability.

Although this perspective would not emerge from the contemporary narrative spewed by the mainstream media outlets, the “Democratic” Party leadership seems to have splintered and fragmented during and after the 2016 elections. U.S. politics in general plunged into the bizarre after the outcome of the 2016 presidential race, and not only the leadership of the Democrats, but also Republican leadership has not apparently recovered. However, Democrat leaders appear more to be in self-destruct mode. The following is a list of evident self-destructive behaviors:
When is refusing to accept a loss EVER admirable? I dont get it

Observations of Democratic Self Destruction.

Are the Democrats their own worst enemies............appears so to me........Why they lost last election.......and why the Media Outlets are being exposed for puppets.......

Observations on “Democrat” Self Destruction

Refusing to accept loss on some levels is admirable, but when loss of a legitimate election turns to rejection of the results, and then into a ridiculous foray into a public charade fueling investigations of fabricated allegations, it begins to look like much more than a case of “sore-loserism.” Now, for those paying attention, it is becoming increasingly apparent that at the heart of the Russian hacking or “influence” in the 2016 elections, is the fabrications paid for by the “Democratic” National Committee.

No matter how well orchestrated a fabrication is, it will remain a fabrication, but as the light of truth penetrates the shadowy world of political intrigue, more bits and pieces of a fabrication show up. In the end, the ones who promulgate the fabrication or the lie, are the ones left with no one else to blame but themselves. In the case of the current Democrat core leadership, not many expect they would admit culpability.

Although this perspective would not emerge from the contemporary narrative spewed by the mainstream media outlets, the “Democratic” Party leadership seems to have splintered and fragmented during and after the 2016 elections. U.S. politics in general plunged into the bizarre after the outcome of the 2016 presidential race, and not only the leadership of the Democrats, but also Republican leadership has not apparently recovered. However, Democrat leaders appear more to be in self-destruct mode. The following is a list of evident self-destructive behaviors:
When is refusing to accept a loss EVER admirable? I dont get it
I wouldn't have used that in the article......Point taken.........

Please Bookmark post number 25 and share that video with as many as possible........

It is ILLUMINATING...........

Forum List

Back